Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I am aragorn son of arathorn..

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > I am aragorn son of arathorn..   
I am aragorn son of arathorn, and am called Elessar, the Elfstone, Dunadan, the heir of Isildur Elendil's son of Gondor. Enough of the grandiose tolkien's famous introductory line in LOTR.
I am virtual walker and am new to this community.
Welcome Walker (aka Strider) cool nickname. But....what is this thread about?
lol yeah. I'm guessing it's a "Hi! i'm new " thread, so hi! and welcome to PT!
I didnt see you before either, so welcome to you to. But i just probably missed you. I think this thread shall be removed because there is a Hy im New thread. Check them out to.
There's lik five but anyway
WELCOME!!
WELCOME!!
WELCOME TO PT
WELCOME!!
WELCOME!!
Hello there Virtual_walker! Welcome to PT! Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Virtual_walker. Hope your time spent with us is a pleasant one.
Hello, Virtual_walker. Greetings and welcome to Planet Tolkien!
Hello, Virtual_walker!
I'm new too. I just joined today. Smile Smilie My friends call me Arwen.
HUGE welcome to Virtual_Walker & Arwen evenstar !!

Hope you both have a ball here @ PT and post, post.... POST !!! Smile Smilie Don't be shy... shimmy through those threads & have your say!!!

Maybe meet you two in chat sometime.

Also - Big Hi & 'Official' Welcome to Vindea - Who we have already met in chat!

Take care Big Smile Smilie
Standing ovation for Arwen and Walker. I hope you start posting soon!!!! Hehehe Ill see yaa in the threads. Just pleaseee dont dissapere Happy Elf Smilie

Hi Walker and Hi Arwen ! now u r part of the coolest and the most hospitable forum on the net. i hope u enjoy your time on PT . do interact with other members in PT , they r great and plz post your opinions regarding any topic. Pary Smilie
Thanks for the burning welcome!!!

Your welcome was so warm that it almost burn my heart.
I felt the warmth inside my veins.
From my head down to my toes.
I felt the warmth penetrate to the deepest recesses of
my being...

Jumping Flame Smilie
Had we caught this thread sooner we would have copied all the posts to an old one, but it is too much work now, so .....

Please! Please new people, don't start another new topic as it adds to the clutter and you will soon be an oldtimer, look for an old one that works.

Oh, and HI WALKER, A BIG WELCOME to the Planet-Tolkien forum. Happy Elf Smilie
I would also like to say thank you for the welcome! Smile Smilie Unfortunately, I don't have the lovely language of Virtual_walker. I'm already in love with this site. Thanks again.^^

A huge welcome to Virtual_Walker and Arwen evenstar! The young half-elf-half-wolf maiden bows, extremely glad to see new faces in PT, for the old were getting a bit dusty... just kidding! But, anyway, Greetings and welcome to you both!!!! Elk Grinning Smilie Dunce Smilie