Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: New Here and have a ???

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > New Here and have a ???   
Hello all I am new I just ran across this website and it is the best one that I have come across so far. I have a few questions regarding the LOTR series (the books not the movies) I am wondering if I should post them here or in another part of the message board. I am really new to Tolkien so I truly am a newbie.

Thanks
Welcome to PT!!!!! Have a great time!!! You have a few forums about the books in the message board under the headline Books. Dont be ashamed to ask anything, because this is a big site. Anything you need, just ask, and sooner or later someone shall answer.
Welcome to our website Ashley276. Happy Elf Smilie

Click on the particular book you want to discuss or ask about under the Books Heading of the Message Board Menu. Look to see if an existing topic is similar to what you want and add to the bottom of it. Adding to the bottom of any topic is okay, as long as it iremains "in topic" and has not been locked.

If you want to talk about a specific character, or place, click on those links under "Middle-Earth" in the above menu.

You can always start a new thread if you can't find a existing one that it would fit under, but remember: if you do so without looking, you will be making more work for the Council and adding to the general clutter.

Please don't let the above intimidate you, we want you to post and won't bite your head off or even yell at you if violate our List of Website Rules a time or two. But you might receive a gentle reminder were this to become a habit. Happy Elf Smilie
Hello and welcome, Ashley276! I hope you have a great time here!!
Welcome Ashley276!!!!! Hope you enjoy this website!!!! Waving Hello Smilie
Hi Ashley276! Welcome to PT, hope you enjoy your time here! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Ashley276. Feel free to ask whatever questions you want. I'll look forward to seeing you around the site.