Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: yo

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > yo   
yo im new here, friends with the god , TurinTurambar.But i also am a god according to some people but who knows.well anyway whats up i am hoping to learn some about tolkien and maybe be able to teach a few peoplesomething well im leavin bye
i will teach you anything young apprentice just ask

heheh , welcome to PT both of u. i am Ayan , though i also wander thru the deeps of this site with the name Mormegil. check out the threads in the about Tolkien section and u will com to know many things about him. have a nice time and keep posting fellas !! Dunce Smilie

Long Live PT !! and i will drink to that Alcoholic Smilie
Welcome to our or P-T website and forum Voronwe, hope to often see you around. enjoy. Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome!!! And everything these two said before me....... Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome to the site, Voronwe. I shall enjoy learning all you teach me.
Welcome to PT, Voronwe.. I hope you enjoy being a member as much as I have. Wiggle Smilie
Hello, and welcome Voronwe! Hope you enjoy your time here at PT! Waving Hello Smilie
welcome to pt
i also wonder through the threads under the name stratkare
ill drink to that too(along with whatever other excuse i get) Alcoholic Smilie Alcoholic Smilie Alcoholic Smilie
A'reet.
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!! Waving Hello Smilie

PT is gonna burst one of these days! Jumping Flame Smilie

Aaaagh - we'll build an extension! What do ya say fellows - maybe an extra room upstairs....? en-suite...? Extend out into the garden...? A few swings perhaps, to entertain the masses?!?
(well - me!) Big Laugh Smilie Tongue Smilie Very Mad Smilie

Huge hello to our new members & i know you'll have a ball here! Big Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Wiggle Smilie

Word for today (as it was yesterday & the day before... and the day before... and...) : POST!!!
Yup - Post.. Post.. Post! Get stuck into those threads guys - they are full of fun - not to mention all you'll ever want to know about or discuss regarding the 'Big Man' himself ! Read Smilie Smile Smilie Serching Smilie

Call in & see us in Chat if you get the chance too Big Smile Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie

Take care & Enjoy!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Lass Wink Smilie
PT is much like the TARDIS, plenty of space....... Watched an old ep of Dr Who recently where Tom Baker wandered around lost in the TARDIS, all strange corridors and industrial looking rooms, empty swimming pools......... definitely in need of redecoration. There are probably disused rooms in PT which need redecoration but I am sure Taz will get round to it eventually. He's checking swatches and paint charts as we type......