Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Pulling for Grondy!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Pulling for Grondy!   [1] [2] >>
As the majority of you probably donít know (and I hope he doesnít mind me making this somewhat public), our very own Grondmaster is undergoing surgery this Friday, June 11th.

Iím not going to go into detail about it, Iíll save that for Grondy should he choose to come in here and further elaborate, but basically I just wanted to start this thread to wish him well, and best of luck for a successful surgery. Any other members, who would like to wish him well, and let him know that he is in our thoughts and prayers, please feel free to do so here!

Best of luck to you with everything this week Grondy! Get well soon!!! Happy Elf Smilie
come on Grondy come back well for us!!
I know you'll come back for us!
right?
Hope so!!
Get well!
Don't freak out!
I won't hurt!!
Hope you get well soon!
I hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly! Smile Smilie
I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you Grondy! I hope the surgery will go well and I wish you a speedy recovery, a conscience is so lost with out someone to bug... *hugs*
No sneaking nurses home in your suitcase!

Wiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle Smilie
Wiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle SmilieWiggle Smilie

The PT Linedancers wish you all the very best! And so do I.
wishing you a speedy recovery and i'll be thinking of you this Friday

Juggling Smilie
Youl gona be fine Grondy!!!! Ill be thinking of your speady heal up.
Good Luck ole Man, and mind that you dont get up to any naughtiness with 'em nurses!

My salutations and prayers to the great god of Apothecaries & Anaesthetists are with you.

Smoke Smilie
All my best wishes for a speedy recovery! Get better soon, and I'll spare a thought for you on Friday!

Wiggle Smilie
I'll keep you in my prayers, Grondy. I hope it all goes well and you make a swift recovery!
I hope it goes well for you Grondy. Have a speedy recovery mate.
have a speedy recovery and avoid any oddly colored hospital food.(want me to cover for you in the kazad-dumish inn?)
Hey Grondy Big Smile Smilie

Nevermind all this 'take care' malarky....

Have a ball !! Enjoy the peace !! Enjoy being waited on hand & foot ! FAB!!

Tongue Smilie Sleeping Smilie Read Smilie Wiggle Smilie

Will have 'fluffed' cushions, at the ready, should you need more! Fast Asleep Smilie

Seriously - Will be thinking of you. Be glad when you are back again - in yer own sweet time!

All my hopes are with you for a speedy recovery, Grondy. Take care of yourself and don't try to do too much too soon. *hugs*
Best wishes and a speedy recovery, Grondy.
Take care Grondy, best wishes for a fast recovery Happy Elf Smilie
You'll be all right Grondo. You're a fighter and if you even think of take a funny turn you'll need to put those skills to use, as i'll be round there like a shot to box your ears. Now remeber if the nurses give you medicine that tastes horrible, that means it's good for you and drink plenty of vimto, preferably hot vimto, true northern medicine. Tongue Smilie
l'm sure we'll welcome you here fast enough again here Grondy! Get well soon and all the best!
Best of luck Grond, I hope everything goes smoothly.
Ditto with everything said so far, take care mate and may you be surrouned by pretty maidens.
Aye mate all the best an' hope everythin' works out well fer ye. And 'ave abitta fun with em nurses.
Mind they don't have fun with you!
wishing you the best of luck:
Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie < Take the time to relax and i hope it all goes well for ya!
Good luck! Thumbs Up Smilie

Nothing to worry about, unless two guys from the ministry comes along to tell you it is "perfectly safe". Tongue Smilie

A speedy recovery is demanded. Or this site would turn into mayhem and chaos in very short time! Very Sad Smilie
Hope everything went well for you today Grondy! Wishing you all the best! Happy Elf Smilie

May the Force be with you , Grondy!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

a speedy recovering to, I wish you have !!! ( says Yoda) Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

and please get better fast cause if not The dark Enemy might take this place.
I do hope everything went well... I will be glad when I see Grondy about again. Smile Smilie
Any news?
Hope the surgery went well. And hope you have a speedy recovery! Happy Elf Smilie
i was waondering the same thing a Vee... i assume that Grondy hasn't returned yet? well, i hope you're doing well wherever you are!!! Cat Smiling Smilie Wiggle Smilie Waving Hello Smilie
I ditto the above! And I sincerely hope that everything went well for ya! And that ye'll be back soon!!! Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie
Is there still no news???
Not that I know of. But I expect Grondy will check back here as soon as he gets the chance.

I mean, give the man some time to recover! Animated Wink Smilie
Yeah, recover well Grondy. I hope everything went well and your are feeling better each day! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
That goes double for me. And if not, I'll light a candle for you...

Just Kidding! May I be strruck down by lightning for that little quip. Hope things are going well Grondy!
Just to let everyone know:
Grondy came through his surgery and is resting comfortably. It will be a little while before he posting in the forums again but he will be back as soon as he can. Smile Smilie
This is a little late, but o well...
Hope you get better soon Grondy, best wishes! I'll save a prayer for you Cool Smilie
I'm glad you got through the surgery alright Grondy and wish you a speedy recovery! Get well soon!
Quote:
Grondy came through his surgery and is resting comfortably. It will be a little while before he posting in the forums again but he will be back as soon as he can.

Good to hear that, thanks Nell! We all miss you, Grondy, it's ever so quiet here now... Enjoy the recovery time, get on everybody's nerves by asking them loads of things to do for you, and hope to see you back here soon. Animated Wink Smilie
good to hear hes alright,i was starting to worry,recover soon before all the forums deteriorate from the insanity your not there to keep in check
He's back! He's back! He's back!

Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
*Lass looks around.... Jiggling about in her seat like a child getting ice cream....!! *

"Where... where is he... Is that him, over there >> ?? It IS!!!"

*Lass waves to Grondy*

Welcome back!!!

xxx
Welcome back Mister Grondy Sir!!

Big Smile Smilie
Hey, Grondy, welcome back!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie I hope you are feeling much better, we have missed you in the forums!!! Orc Grinning Smilie
Thanks peoples, you concern was appreciated. Youse is good friends. Cool Elf Smilie
Alright Grondo, I trust you didn't felch to many nurses?
Quote:
Alright Grondo, I trust you didn't felch to many nurses?
No problemo, darn it. My surgery was done as an outpatient and my nurse for the first couple days was my daughter Megan and then my across the hall neighbor Dave. Not what one would call the subjects of any amorous desire. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome back G! Big Smile Smilie I'm glad everything went well.
Glad to hear you're all good Grond, Gnampie emailed me all about it, and I foolishly neglected to voice my concern for you anywhere. Sorry mate, but my thoughts were with you, even though my fingers weren't typing.
Thanks Peredhil and SKWRL Cool Elf Smilie
  [1] [2] >>