Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hello   
Hi im encaitos (james in elvish) and yeah im new here etc!
what i sthe mythril for!?
Hello, Encaitos! Welomoe to Planet Tolkien!! I hope you have a great time here!

The mithril is for (for now) sending private messages and changind your location. There is an explanation on your home page somewhere.
Hi Encaitos. Welcome to Planet Tolkien. I hope you have a great time here.
Aiya there:

I do not hope you have a great time here...., I KNOW YOU Wil l!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie . And besides people is incredible here...., You Will see.

See you.
Welcom to PT Encaitos, I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome back Thingol! You've been away longer than I have (I think). Good to see you! Big Smile Smilie
Cool, I like elvish names. My name in elvish (particularly Quenya) is Cáno, thus CanoYavanna. Cáno means commander, and my name is Joel, translated back to Hebrew, Jehovah is God, so I could have chosen between Héreru (literally: lord god) or Cáno (commander). I liked Cáno the best, and thus it was. I like Yavanna, she is nice. Glad to have you aboard. Enjoy yourself!

Cáno
P.S. All those translations back to hebrew and stuff, totally not me. I'm not that good with Quenya. Yeah, I got it from a website.
Hi Encaitos, Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. I hope that you have fun here, we do. Big Smile Smilie
Hey Encaitos!!! Welcome to PT. hope u enjoy it here as much as we do!!!!!! Waving Hello Smilie
Waving Hello Smilie

Hi Encaitos! Welcome to our fantastic site! Stroll around and have fun!

You can find all the explanations you need in the "Help" section under "Your account". If you still have problems, check out the "Website Help" section of the Message Boards/Forums. Once you've found your way around, things will work themselves out, don't worry. Big Smile Smilie