Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hello, I'm New!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hello, I'm New!   [1] [2] >>
Greetings to everyone. Its great to find a site with so many fellow fans of Tolkien's work. Personally I've enjoyed re-reading the Hobbit/LOTR books for almost 25 years. My family and friends thinks its rather a waste of time, so I tend to keep my "happy place" of middle earth to myself. Glad to see that there are others out there who enjoy visiting the world of middle earth as much as I do. Looking forward to learning my way around this website. Thanks for being here!
Welcome to PT Terrijanye Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to the madness, Terrijayne !!

Glad you have found us! Big Smile Smilie You shouldn't have too much trouble finding yer way around.... If in doubt.... Scream! Someone will answer!

Pop into chat to say hello & post.. post... POST! Big Smile Smilie

Take care & look forward to meeting you.

Lass
Hi Terrijayne. Welcome to Planet Tolkien. I am pleased that you have found us, and can now share that happy place with the rest of us. I look forward to seeing you around here.
G'day and welcome, a pleasure to have you with us.
Hi'dy Terrijayne, welcome to our forum. Happy Elf Smilie
Hey,Terrijayne! Welcome to Planet Tolkien! I hope you have a great stay here!
Hi, Y'all just saying hello and you got a nice site here.I have been lurking here on and off for a while Smile Smilie
I'm pleased you finally came in to say, "Hi", in that case Mike713. Hope to see more of you around here.
Welcome to PT Terrijayne and Mike. I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to meeting you.
Drop into the chatroom and say hello. Smile Smilie
aiya terrijayne and mike, be welcome to PT. I hope you have great time here as we have had ti for some years now.

hope to see you two around posting....

and be welcome whenever you want to come to doriath!!!

Elen sila lumenn´ omentielvo
Welcome to Planet-tolkien Terrijayne and Mike 713!! I hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to seeing you around!
Hey Terrijayne and Mike, welcome to PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you both will enjoy it here!!!
Thanks y'all for the welcome! I like it here so far anywho, I have been a Tolkien fan since 97 yes during "The Great Balrog Debate" god,that was just alot of badblood that built-up then I have lurked here since 98-03. Big Smile Smilie
Welcome, welcome to Planet-Tolkien! I hope that you guys, or girls, have lots an' lots of fun here! I know I do! Browse the topics! Post! Chat! Communicate! That's what I think the site is for: Communication between TOlkien fans! Yay! See you peeps around soon! hopefully...

Waving Hello Smilie Waving Hello Smilie Waving Hello Smilie Waving Hello Smilie

Happy Elf Smilie I'm new too!
Well..to B exact..I think I've been here before..
but the point is..I want to learn more! Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to the site, Nitaprob8. There's a lot to learn here. Should you want to know anything specific, just try to find a relevent place and fire away with a few questions.
Just wanted to say Hello! I really like this site and have already learned much!
A very warm welcome to Terrijayne and Mike713. Waving Hello Smilie

An equally warm welcome to Nitaprob8 and Melian. Waving Hello Smilie
Hi Nitaprob8 and Melian!! I hope you enjoy all that PT has to offer Drop into our chatroom for a chat sometime. Smile Smilie
Hello & welcome, also, to Mike713, Nitaprob8 and Malian !!

*Lass pops the kettle on....*

Enjoy your time here @ PT, guys! Big Smile Smilie
Hi, I'm a new Elf that comes from wandering the Earth, like to know more about this beatifull city. Big Smile Smilie
Hello I am Piotr. I have read the tolkien for many years and recently found this website. I hope to meet and talk of tolkien with you.
Welcome to PT, Piotr and Cybercaer. I look forward to meeting you in the forums and in the chatroom. Any and all Tolkien discussions are most welcomed. Smile Smilie
Piotr and Cybercaer hello and welcome hope ye have a good time and Im sure I'll see ya round
Welcome to the site, Piotr and Cybercaer. I hope you enjoy yourselves here.
Big Smile Smilie Animated Wink Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Christmas Smilie Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie WELCOME TO PT!!!!!!! Big Smile Smilie Animated Wink Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Christmas Smilie Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Hi to Piotr and Cybercaer, welcome to our website and forum. Happy Elf Smilie
Heya Everyone!
My name is Areanel, and I just wanted to say I'm very excited to find such a fabulous Tolkien site as this! I hope to get on here more often and enjoy all the fun things you have to offer. Elf Winking Smilie Thanks all!
Welcome to PT, Areanel. Waving Hello Smilie
I hope you come around often too. Smile Smilie
Welcome to P-T Areanel, hope you enjoy our company. Happy Elf Smilie
Thanks for all words of welcome everyone. I sure love this site and look forward to learning my way around it better. I'm from the states, but would love to learn where everyone one else is from. I gather many of my fellow P-T members are from the UK. Spendid! Some day I hope to visit the world, after the responsibilities of parenting and earning a living have subsided. I look forward to reading your postings. Thanks again! Elf Winking Smilie
Just wanted to pop in and say hello, and welcome to all of the new members in this thread that I haven't gotten a chance to properly greet yet! Always nice to have more new members around!
Look Around Smilie

Quote:
I'm from the states, but would love to learn where everyone one else is from.

Hi Terrijayne, there is a thread in The Forsaken Inn tavern called "Where are you all from" where quite a few of our members here have posted where they live, etc (in case you haven't found it yet).
Happy Elf Smilie
Hello TJ...I am new as well, Welcome! I am excited to see so many JRR Tolkien fans in one place!
Welcome welcome everybody! Glad to have you with us. Smile Smilie
HELLO!!

A warm welcome to Piotr, Cybercaer & Areanel !! Glad to have you aboard...

Welcome also to Captain Truck 4 / Loch Smile Smilie We have already met in chat.... Howdie Buddy!

Look forward to meeting the rest of you... See you around & take care.

Lass.
WElCOME and greetings out to everyone whom I have not welcomed or greeted!!!!! HI!!!!

Hi! I'm new here. When I found this site I thought it looked really cool so I decided to join. I hope to start posting a lot (or whenever I manage to kick my brother of the computer!) Big Smile Smilie
Aha fresh blood..... just what the doctor ordered. Welcome one and all!

Welcome to P-T Magician skip, enjoy yourself and don't be a stranger. Happy Elf Smilie
Hello and welcome!
I´m new around here too and it has been great to be part of this Planet!I hope you enjoy this aswell!
See you arond
Hi and welcome to you too, Isolder, if you can't find anything, just ask. Happy Elf Smilie
I'm new here too. Have enjoyed Tolkien for the last 22 years and I'm having fun trying to find my way around. Also have a tendency to waffle on about nothing much for hours.
Welcome Scropenoggin! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Lot's of new members... Where have I been for the past few days? Welcome to the site all of you. I hope you enjoy yourselves around here.
Evenstar Posted Wednesday 14th July 2004 (12:12am) in The Party Tree

Quote:
what's up people?

This was Evenstar's 1st post, so I would like to welcome you to PT, Evenstar. Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome to PT, Scropenoggin.. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask (we were all noobs once Wink Smilie). Hope to see you around! Cat Smiling Smilie
Quote:
Also have a tendency to waffle on about nothing much for hours

We have something in common already. Smile Smilie
Ok, here goes....

WELCOME WELCOME & WELCOME once again, to Magician skip, Isolder, Scropenoggin & Evenstar !

Hope to see you all around & don't be shy!!

Lass x
Hi! I'm also new.
I've been a Tolkien fan for years!
I've read all the books of him/about him I have found:P
I like to read, and i really like Tolkien.
Well then, Gayacarkaion, you should fit in very well. Enjoy the forums and maybe we'll see you and some of the other newbies in the chatroom. You may find everyone asleep in there at times but please do persevere - we wake up eventually!

And to anyone else coming to the chat channel - not everyone is around at the same time but if you do find it quiet please say something. If no one answers then it is because they are away doing other things, not because they want to ignore you. We love having fresh blood.... I mean newbies to talk to.

Wiggle Smilie
  [1] [2] >>