Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: New Elf

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > New Elf   
Hello everyone! I'm new around here. I am Altáriël Elensar, or you can call me Atty if you would life. *smiles* I am an Elf of Rivendell. I look forward to meet you all soon.

Namárië
Hey Atty , welcome to P-T and our forum. Happy Elf Smilie
Check out our List of Website Rules and Information for Newbies! threads. If you don't find out what you need to know there, just ask and someone will fill you in.
Another Elf? Wow, that'll make a lot of pointy ears for my collection! Very Big Grin Smilie
Welcome * Welcome * Welcome Atty! Big Smile Smilie

Glad you have joined this merry crew! Hope you have a ball while you are here - Have a good nosey through the threads & don't be shy... Post... Post.... POST!! Big Smile Smilie Pop into chat & say 'hi'.

See you around & take care.

Lass. (Nobody calls me by my full title anymore!)
Hello, Altáriël!! Welcome to Planet Tolkien!!! Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome to the site, Atty. I hope you have fun around here.
Elves, eh? more of 'em. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So here goes.....

Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Smiling Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Juggling Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie WELCOME TO PT, ATTY!!!!!!!!! Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Smiling Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Juggling Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome to PT, Altáriël elensar. *wave*
I hope you find yourself at home here and not get too lost. This place has become so large. Happy Elf Smilie

hey wassup Atty ! welcome to PT Dunce Smilie i aint an elf but i am a good man who is ready to accept and welcome a good elven maiden like u. POST LIKE THERE AINT NO TOMORROW !! Merry Christmas Smilie
Hi Atty, welcome to PT! Waving Hello Smilie I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing you around!
I'm an elf of Rivendell also Happy Elf Smilie
my name is Galadriël Felagund and welcome Atty!
well then..namarië Happy Elf Smilie
And a BIG WELCOME to you too, Nitaprob8. Elk Grinning Smilie
Hey all im new here too, love the films read the books and been to New Zealand and sat inside and outside Bilbo's house anyone wanna say hi to me Great i am an elf after all Wink Smilie Wink Smilie
Welcome to PT, Shearerdir !!

Glad to have you here!

Lass
Hi Shearerdir, welcome to our membership; hope to see you around a bunch. Happy Elf Smilie
Hi there! guess what i'm new too! i'm from holland, so my english is not that good, but i think i can manage everything.. my name is túrë, and i'm an Elf too.. well, talk to you soon!
Aiya :

be welcome all of you ( nitaprob,atty,ture and shearerdir) I hope you all enjoy this site as much as we do. keep in mind that everybody in here will be glad to help you with anything you need.

see you all here!!! Cool Smilie

Elen sila Lumenn´ omentielvo
Hmm... we seem to be getting a lot more new members than we did when ifirst came here just over a year ago...

Ah well. The more the merrier!!

Welcome to PT Atty, Nita, Shearerdir and Túrë ! Hope you have a great time here, and i'll probably see you in chat

Jumping Flame Smilie
Welcome to Planet Tolkien! I'm new here too, so I wish you a happy journey. So far everyone here is fantastic, and the postings very informative. I thought I knew alot about Tolkien until I met these fine people. They really know their stuff! Have a great time here. Juggling Smilie
I haven't been here in a while but i wanted to give every1 A BIG WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waving Hello Smilie
hello! i am also a new elf. I call myself Arwen Hadhafang! Cool Elf Smilie I live in Rivendell.
Hello and welcome, Arwen hadhafang!! I hope you have a great time here! Waving Hello Smilie
Howdy Arwen Hadhafang, I see you have named yourself after the movie Arwen's sword, which is beautiful to look at but ungainly to wield, at least my copy of it is. Let us hope on the other hand, that you are not ungainly, while physical beauty is only skin deep, it can be outshown by true beauty which shines from the inside out. Welcome to our membership. Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to Túrë & Arwen Hadhafang!!

Hope you have a ball here!

Lass x
Hey!, heres another elf for ya! I'm also a new elf from Rivendell. Hope to see you guy's around. Read Smilie Smile Smilie
Hi, everyone. Guess who am i? Yes, you're right. I'm a new Elf, but... from Lothlorien. My name's Nimrodel Amarie. And i hope to see you soon!
Nimrodel Amarie? Aaah.... the names are getting longer by the minute. Not that there's anything wrooong with that... *tries not to get in a fight with Elves when there are no dwarves around* I"m just going to call you Nimrodel. It'd get too confusing witht he current Amarie. You know, I reckon there are too many Elves. WE need some more Men. And Dwarves. And I notice not many people choose Orcs *wonders why*. Maybe I ought to change location just to spice things up. Nah, there are hardly any DWarves as it is. But anyway.................. (stop scaring all the members off Loni!!!)

WELCOME!!!! I know you will have a great time here. It's the coolest Tolkien site I've seen.
''Well Loni I'm an elf and I think that Rue is a pretty short name, plus with me you don't just have to worry about pointy arrows , it's the throwing knives that really matter.''

Have a nice day!
A warm welcome to Túrë & Arwen Hadhafang, nice to have you here! Grab a tasty beverage and stay awhile!
Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to all the new ppl that I haven't welcomed yet. Enjoy urself, and I hope to cya around here, specially if ur in the chatroom.
welcome all to this great realm of myths an legends. elves from distant realms find shelter in this great cyber family. we r always proud to take new folks into our group. one of the greatest tolkien groups on the web. so we welcome u all with arms wide open
Namarie
Ayan

very dramatic, Big Laugh Smilie , sounds stupid i guess
Quote:
very dramatic, , sounds stupid i guess

Nopes. Smile Smilie More poetic and welcoming and that is what matters.
Long time no see Ayan. Welcome back.

Quote:
one of the greatest tolkien groups on the web.
Surely you mean THE Greatest
I am also new here. I am from Lothlorien (yes I know, another elf yet again...). I still don't know how this site works Tongue Smilie
Welcome, Silima and enjoy the site. If you have any problems just ask.