Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: HI guys!i'm new here...

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > HI guys!i'm new here...   [1] [2] >>
This place rocks!!! Thumbs Up Smilie i'd like to know everybody here in PT.If anyone will write i will 100% write him back. Wink Smilie! I'm very very very happy elf at the moment Happy Elf Smilie !!!
Hello, and welcome to PT Elrohir! Glad you are enjoying your expierence here so far! If you have any questions, or need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure you'll find that everyone around here is very friendly.
Happy Elf Smilie
Nice to have you posting - enjoy!
Well, that's one positive newbie! So let's give Elrohir the royal 'son of Elrond' welcome he (Correct me if it's she) deserves!

WELCOME TO PT ELROHIR!!!!!!!!! Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Wink Smilie Tigger Smilie Elf Winking Smilie I Super Wow Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Smiling Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie :: Waving Hello Smilie Wiggle Smilie

HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!!!! :

(Edited by Vee on 3/8/04 - Sorry Loni, we left all the smileys for a while but too many give people headaches! Some just had to go.....)
thank you!thank you all!And Loni it is he and not she. Elf Smilie
Hello to you, Elrohir, I'm glad you like it here and I hope you have a good time staying here with us.
welcome again, Elrohir, it was very nice talking to you in chat, hope to see you around Smile Smilie
Hello and welcome, i hope you have fun and enjoy your stay at PT.
Howdy Elrohir, welcome to our forum and big happy family. Happy Elf Smilie
Hello and thanx for welcoming me. PT does rock and its really cool, and has helped me out a lot to!

ThanxHappy Elf Smilie
Hiya Elrohir!!!
Welcome and I hope u have a great time on PT. PM me if u ever want to talk, I'm always on. Check out the RPG's, they're tons of fun! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Waving Hello Smilie Elf Winking Smilie Elf Winking Smilie
Hello, Elrohir!

I, too am new here@PT, so I welcome you as one who will be journeying through this site alongside me-I hope our paths will cross. Elf Winking Smilie
Laurelindhe ilmarin: Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. Happy Elf Smilie I hope you enjoy your stay with us and make many new friends in doing so.
Thank you all so much for the welcoming and graciousness given to me here-quite unlike some of the other Tolkien-related sitesSad Smilie no bitterness here! Very Mad Smilie

I hope to be here awhile, and I hope that we all can become quite good friends. Elf Smilie
Hi Laurelindhe ilmarin,
Welcome to PT (better late than never)!
I look forward to meeting you around the message board and in the chatroom. I noticed that you did make a visit to the PT Chat, sorry that I missed you. Hopefully I will be around next time.
Smile Smilie
Yes, welcome Laurelindhe ilmarin! We have met in the chat room already. Great to have you here and thanks for all the nice things you've said about PT.

Anytime!

Besides, it's the truth!

Hello, Vee, hello Rednell! **bows low**

So is everyone here a friendly, warm, intelligent person, because that is the impression I get? It is nice to belong to a society that allows for true communication and brother(or sister)hood.

So, here's the deal-I am someone that gets immense personal satisfaction by helping others, is there anything that I can do to assist the members here? Please let me know if I can help...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! **starts sobbing**Just kidding. Wiggle Smilie
Welcome to PT Laurelindhe ilmarin, glad to have you with us! Happy Elf Smilie
Quote:
I am someone that gets immense personal satisfaction by helping others, is there anything that I can do to assist the members here?

Send me money!

ha!
Welcome Laurelindhe ilmarin to PT. I hope u have. maybe our paths will cross.
Arwen
I would gladly send you money if I even had any! It's hard to be charitable when you still rely on charity(just kidding).

Thank you very much for your warm welcome, Elfstone and Arwen. **bows low**
I keep singing the praises of this wonderful place, but it just gets better as you go. Elf Winking Smilie

I am extremely curious, I have read back quite a way on a lot of the threads...it seems a lot of us Newbies disappear rather quickly...why, do you suppose? Is it simply because people move forward and progress onward with their lives? It seems almost sad. Hey, maybe I should post this on the Sad Forum instead! Sleeping Smilie
Welcome all newbies!! I myself haven't been to PT in a long while!! Sad Smilie But hopefully i can find more time these days!! I love PT and the people here! I hope all you newbies will too!
Quote:
it seems a lot of us Newbies disappear rather quickly...why, do you suppose?

Maybe we should stop making newbie sacrifices....
Hi!

I am Kaelianna and I am Laurelindhe Ilmarin's daughter(my mom is writing this for me). I am seven years old and today I am home sick from school and bored, so my mom let me come here. So hi everybody, I want to talk to all of you. I love Planet Tolkien!

Love,
Kaelianna
Welcome to PT Kaelianna! Enjoy
Hiya Kaelianna - welcome to PT! Tell us all about your mum!!!!

You must be our youngest member.
Welcome Kaelianna. Waving Hello Smilie
I am glad to have both you and your mom on this site. Yes you are our youngest member, so we will take extra good care of you. Smile Smilie
Hi Kaelianna, welcome to PT! Happy Elf Smilie
Howdy Kaelianna, I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Happy Elf Smilie If you have any questions, just ask and if you know any answers to the other questions being asked, feel free to answer them. Being the youngest member only means you have had less time in which to read the books and see the movies; it doesn't mean your passion isn't as strong. Anyway welcome to P-T. Dog Smilie
Well, I must say I hated TLOTR (Perish the thought!) at seven, cause I had never read itk, and my Dad kept trying to show off that he was a Tolkien expert (He's only read it once and he really doesn't know much at all) and I got sick of it. But then I read it at eight. And I showed up my Dad BIGTIME. He says he's Gandalf, and knows everything there is to know about Middle-earth. But whenever I ask him a question, he just says that wizards don't giving out information like that to anybody. But everyone knows he doesn't know.HEEHEE!!!!!!!
Hi!!!!
Im new here. actually i used to be a member here under a diff name, but i lost my password. besides, my computer was at that time horridly slow, so i couldnt really do anything online anyway.
i think im gonna go write as many posts as i can before i get tired.
meia
Hi,

I'm are also new here. I think it's great. Looks like a friendly place to visit.
Heres to many a long adventure.

Welcome to Meia_astaldo and Fili and kili (is that one two people?) Interesting names.

Meia_astaldo - may I ask what your former name here was? Maybe some people remember you.

Enjoy your time here!
Wlecome Fili and Kili and Meia_astaldo. Smile Smilie
This is a friendly place to visit and wonderful place to stay. Elf Winking Smilie
Hello, fellow newbies! Welcome! **bows low, then topples over**
Welcome to all u newbies!!!
Enjoy yourselves!
Welcome back Meia_astaldo and welcome to P-T 'Fili and kili', I hope you don't have dual personalities. Anyway, I hope you both, or all three of you enjoy your stay with us. Feel free to ask questions, the only stupid ones are the ones that remain unasked. Happy Elf Smilie
i dont really remember what my name was before. it was a couple of years ago. if i find any posts that i know are mine and have a name involving Gollum, i'll let ya know.

'Fili and kili' cewl name
Welcome back Meia_astaldo, and a warm newbie welcome to Fili and kili! Hope you both enjoy your time here!
Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome back Meia_astaldo, and a warm welcome to Fili and kili! I look forward to seeing you around here. Welcome to any other new members, too, who I may have missed in the few weeks I've been away myself.
Welcome to Fili and Kili!!!!!! Hope u enjoy your time here.
Hi, I am lady Val. Some of you might have seen me briefly in the chatroom (where I tend not to say very much because my typing is very slow at the moment). I am a bit nervous about posting here, but my boyfriend has told me what a great place this is, and what great people come here. I look forward to meeting some of you.

I like the films but as of yet, have not read the books.

Yey! Hi Lady Val! Welcome to PT! Waving Hello Smilie
About time you came, we've been nagging that boyfriend of yours to persuade you to come join us. Big Smile Smilie
Welcome to P-T Lady Val. Happy Elf Smilie Great to have you aboard. Make sure Val has two active computers so you can come here when he does; that way you can share him without becoming a website-widow.

And try reading The Hobbit, you might like it; we all did.
Hey Lady Val, so great to have you join us!! Waving Hello Smilie
Don't worry about not typing fast enough, I am a slow reader. I hope I manage to be in chat when you drop in, I have been looking foward to meeting the lady who has stolen our resident Elf's heart.

I agree that The Hobbit is a good place to start. I actually read LOTR first but I think I should have started with The Hobbit. My first reading of the Hobbit was when I read it aloud to my children. Read Smilie
Welcome to PT!
Hi Lady Val! Welcome!
Hey Lady Val! Welcome to PT! See ya round!
Quote:
we've been nagging that boyfriend of yours to persuade you to come join us.

What have I done. We'll end up fighting over the PC now..... And I've got to be careful what I say around here now incase she finds out I spent half the wedding money on my new PC.

Was there something else? Oh, yer. Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Lady Val. Now you'll be able to speak to me, even when I'm not listening to you. Very Evil Smilie
Hi everyone, thankyou for welcoming me. Look forward to chatting to you all soon.
  [1] [2] >>