Thread: My Precioussssssssss
The first item was going to be totally and utterly destroyed, whereas you get to keep the second item forever...
What two items would they be?
These must be physical items, that you really do posess.
I'll go first:
Item 1, to be destroyed - Probably the "Pocket Poker" machine, a small handheld game for playing poker on.
Item 2, to be kept - My bright, shiny, silver laptop. Yes, I am aware this makes me into a saad muppet..
item 1: hmmmm...... probably my the used cd because i hate it very much..
item 2: my computer!! for sure!! well its a family computer, but still!!
2.My purse.(destroyed, with the exception of my wallet)
Well, she was told she goes before the computers, so I guess I'd be keeping them.
I got rid of my Pool table, though, so bye bye pool table.
item 2- (to be kept) of course my books! cant live without them (i've got a whole library)
item 2: i would save my Bible. Its got all i ever really need to know written in Its pages by my Lord and Saviour Who truly loves me!
Item 2: A picture I have of a certain someone
1. To be destroyed the evil things of this world.
2. To be keep it.. My Tarot Cards... Because I'm a good oracle.
2. to save: my mp3 player
2. (Too Go) My Shoes (I've Always Been a "Nature Girl")
Honarary mention (The net so i an go on PT )
1. (To go) My Maths book!
2. (To keep) Let's say... My precioussss... The old LOTR translation.
1. That old pair of socks that still rests (for reasons unbeknown to me) in my dresser drawer.
2. I would keep my notebooks, they have all the stories that I have written.
2. (to keep) my Silmarillion copy (wouldn't give it for anything in the world, preciousss!)
1. (to keep) my notebook/drawing book/picture album (whew! that's a lot of things in one!)
2. (to lose,burn, destroy, blow up....) my 7th grade yearbook. Probably one of the worst years of my life....
And even though this is not allowed, if I could keep one more thing it would be my baby blanket that I'm so attached to that I never go on any trip without it!
(I'm sorry if this is too much! I HAVE TO HAVE MY BLANKEY!!!!!! )