Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hey everyone, I'm new!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hey everyone, I'm new!   
Waving Hello Smilie Hi guys, I'm new to this site and don't have a whole lot of experience with computers and such, but I thought I'd try to see if I could get to know some of you! My real name's Emmilee and I'm 16 and live in the US. Hope to meet some of you soon Very Big Grin Smilie !
Welcome to PT! Don't worry about the comp thing...there's plenty of people here to help you, i speak from experience. Well, I'll see you around, especially in ur into RPG's or like to chat. Catcha later!
arwy
RPGs are Role Playing Games. Just been on one, in fact. So...

Big Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie WELCOME TO PT!!!!! Big Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome to P-T Psyche_the_elf, enjoy the fellowship. Happy Elf Smilie
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Psyche_the_elf . I hope you have a great time here. I'm sure you will get the hang of thing quickly.
Hey! Glad you could join... It's a lot of fun here at PT Big Smile Smilie If you ever need anything, just holler!

-Vintage Star Wink Smilie
GREETINGS!!! Your now part of PT, like it or not!!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Welcome to PT!