Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi, I'm new

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hi, I'm new   
Hi, I'm new! My name is Tony, I'm 15 and I'm from Bulgaria.I hope i'll spend some quallity time on this webside.That's all for now!
Welcome Ecthelion to Planet Tolkien.! (We tend to use our PT names rather than our real ones. Much safer for our younger members.) Bulgaria is a lovely country from what the travel shows have shown us here in the States. Yes, I'm from the US and rather new to Planet Tolkien myself. You will find everyone here very helpful and knowledgeable about Tolkien's work. Feel free to ask questions or just be silly (you'll fit right in!) Again...welcome, welcome, welcome Ecthelion! Jumping Flame Smilie
Well met Ecthelion!

I hope you have a grand ol' time here!
Welcome to PT Ecthelion! Elf Winking Smilie Nice to have ya aboard! Welcome welcome! cya around!
Welcome, welcome!
Hiya Ecthelion! Nice to have you here. Smile Smilie
Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Ecthelion. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Welcome Echtelion!!! Deceased captain of the Gondolin guard and slayer of Gothmog lord of Balrogs!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie No really....welcome. Have fun at PT and dont just dissapear!!!
Welcome to our happy family Ecthelion. Happy Elf Smilie I hope to see you around these pages.
Hi there and welcome!