Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: i am new

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > i am new   
Hello I am Aramir and am new.This seems like a great site.But what was the pieces of mirthril I got for. Jumping Flame Smilie
Once you have enough mithril pieces, you can use those to virtually buy the Special Extended Edition of ROTK. Enjoy!
Welcome, Aramir! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Well met Aramir !!

Check the help section, then click on M... those Mithrils can be used to move around from locations or send messages to other members on this board.

Enjoy your time here!
Welcome Ararmir!

As Rhapsody says you can use the mithril for sending private messages to other members or to move your location.

Taz has plans for other ways to use mithril.

In the meantime - enjoy the site and check out the FAQ which I will now go and bump up to the top of the right hand menu so you can see it.
Welcome Aramir. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. I've only been around for about six months (I think) but everyone is so helpful and nice. Plus if you're a serious scholar of Tolkien's work, or just someone getting acquainted with him, you'll find lively discussions and patient answers to any and all questions. Have a good time. Browse the message boards, especially the tavern threads to get a feel for things. Again, welcome! Pary Smilie
Welcome to PT Aramir! I hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us. Big Smile Smilie cya around!!!!
Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Aramir. Ask and receive, share and enjoy, they all work around here. Happy Elf Smilie
Hi Aramir, welcome to PT! Hope you enjoy your time here! Happy Elf Smilie