Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi im new

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hi im new   << [1] [2]
True. A lot can be said in few words and a lot of nothing can be said with many words. Welcome to PT, Sjow! Smile Smilie
Welcome to PT Haldir, Becki, and Sjow! Big Smile Smilie
And welcome back Samwisegamgee!
Yeah, good to see you around Samwise, it's been a while since we've had you about!
Goddibar posted Tuesday 30th November 2004:

Quote:
lo there fellas. im new to this world order and am hoping to make my way around.So please accept my (humble?) intro. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Big Smile Smilie

Welcome to PT (Planet Tolkien), Goodibar. I hope you will like it here. Smile Smilie

AmariŽ
Council Member
Yo Goodibar, nice to know ya. Welcome to Planet Tolkien! Waving Hello Smilie

Welcome to PT Sjow and Goodibar and anyonelse I've forgotten their names...Enjoy yourselves, and I hope to cya around.
Welcome to PT Goodibar! Hope you enjoy your time here! Happy Elf Smilie
Hi Goddibar! Happy Elf Smilie Welcome to our friendly family. Hope you have a good time here.
Welcome to PT Goddibar! I look forward to seeing you around.

And nice to see you again too Stonhelm and Vee Big Smile Smilie
Hi I'm new to Planet Tolkien and I think elves are really cool because they are immortal and are very skilled with bows and arrows.
Welcome you all to PT, enjoy your stay here Smile Smilie
Hi, Elf Hobbit, enjoy your staying here!!!
Greetings Elf hobbit, and welcome to Planet Tolkien! Happy Elf Smilie
Hiya Elf hobbit. Welcome to PT, enjoy! Big Smile Smilie
Welcome to PT Elf hobbit! I hope you love it here. Big Smile Smilie
Hey, isn't Elf hobbit a contradiction in terms? Dwarves ARE BETTER!!!!!!!!! DWARVES!!!!! I LOVE DWARVES! (Well, actually I was only a Dwarf because there were hardly any, but ANYWAY)
Hello Elf hobbit. Welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie

Ignore that crazy Dwarf in the girl suit; her bite is worse than her bark. Elk Grinning Smilie
Hi Haldir_lorienwarrior, Sjow, Goddibar and Elf hobbit. Welcome to PT. Waving Hello Smilie
It is really great to see new faces. Smile Smilie
I really hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Hello, i am new. My dad is valhedlegwath. Is there any one else new here.
Quote:
My dad is valhedlegwath.

What...? *THE* Valhedlegwath? The one and only? Him?

What a pedigree!

Welcome!

Now, dish the dirt on your dad.
Quote:
Hello, i am new. My dad is valhedlegwath. Is there any one else new here.

Hi there Hailca, nice to see you here! Your Dad is the King, but of course you already know that!
Elf Winking Smilie
Cool! Welcome to PT, Hailca! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Howdy Halica, welcome to our happy family. Does your old man still wear waders when hes playing in the mud. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Glad to have you here. Happy Elf Smilie
Hello, I'm new here and i was just wondering how things run around here. Is there an information page somewhere? thx! Happy Elf Smilie
Hello and welcome, Eowiodith unadrieniel. There is a FAQ in the Website Help forum and you can usually access it through the quick menu on the right (if it is visible). There are also help files under 'Your Account' in the site contents on the left.. If you can't find the information or answer you need please ask.
Thank you all for the welcomes Smile Smilie

Quote:
Does your old man still wear waders when hes playing in the mud.

Yes but only at work ,I bet the boats dirty when he gets back on it.

Quote:

Sorry but I can't ,my dad told me not to.

Quote:
Your Dad is the King, but of course you already know that!

No, he's just bossy. Very Evil Smilie
Welcome aboard, Halica! I have heard so much about you over the last few years and I am very happy to finally meet you. Enjoy your time at PT. Waving Hello Smilie

Hi Eowiodith unadrieniel. Welcome to PT. As Vee has already mentioned you will find everything you need to know in the Help menu. If anything is missing, just ask. Smile Smilie
Great big hello to Halica and Eowiodith unadrieniel!
Hope you guys like it here
Quote:
Welcome aboard, Halica! I have heard so much about you over the last few years and I am very happy to finally meet you. Enjoy your time at PT.

Thanks for the welcome, my dad must hve told you about me Smile Smilie
Quote:

Fancy trying to corrupt our newbie's Vee. Have you no shame?

It looks like you managed to turf your sister off the PC for a while then, Halica.
Well met Halica, Eowiodith unadrieniel, Elf hobbit, Sjow and Goddibar...

I think I got all the newcomers. Have a great time here. Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome Eowiodith unadrieniel, good to have you with us. Share and enjoy. Happy Elf Smilie

Your name has a Welsh ring to it, or rather should I say, a tongue tripping way about it. Elf Winking Smilie
I put together a couple of Elvish and welsh names to make it acutally. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
People used to think mine was bad enough to pronounce, but it seems simple compared to yours, Eowiodith unadrieniel. Welcome to the site. I hope you have fun here.

Welcome Halica, too......... I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to get your password. That's the slowest email I've ever seen. It would have been quicker to sent it by Royal Mail.
Quote:
Fancy trying to corrupt our newbie's Vee. Have you no shame?

Hmmm.... let me think.............. NO!

Wiggle Smilie

Quote:
Welcome Halica, too......... I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to get your password. That's the slowest email I've ever seen. It would have been quicker to sent it by Royal Mail.

Yes it woud have been quicker like that,or even with a cowboy across a dessert.
**Bows**

Welcome, Halica! May you enjoy your time here on PT, and have fun posting! Elf Winking Smilie
Ai! I also meant to welcome Goddibar! See how one's memory can easily deteriorate!?

Goddibar, welcome, new friend. Hope you're enjoying the site and are finding your way around okay...like many others have said, if you have any questions, ask myself or anyone else, especially a Council Member, as everyone is most knowledgable and friendly.

See you around!
Quote:
I put together a couple of Elvish and welsh names to make it acutally.

Welvish?

Wiggle Smilie

Welcome and have fun!
Quote:
Welcome, Halica!

Thanks Big Smile Smilie
Welcome to PT Eowiodith unadrieniel! Happy Elf Smilie
  << [1] [2]