Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi im new

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hi im new   << [1] [2]
Quote:
Now, dish the dirt on your dad.

Fancy trying to corrupt our newbie's Vee. Have you no shame?

It looks like you managed to turf your sister off the PC for a while then, Halica.
Well met Halica, Eowiodith unadrieniel, Elf hobbit, Sjow and Goddibar...

I think I got all the newcomers. Have a great time here. Waving Hello Smilie
Welcome Eowiodith unadrieniel, good to have you with us. Share and enjoy. Happy Elf Smilie

Your name has a Welsh ring to it, or rather should I say, a tongue tripping way about it. Elf Winking Smilie
I put together a couple of Elvish and welsh names to make it acutally. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
People used to think mine was bad enough to pronounce, but it seems simple compared to yours, Eowiodith unadrieniel. Welcome to the site. I hope you have fun here.

Welcome Halica, too......... I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to get your password. That's the slowest email I've ever seen. It would have been quicker to sent it by Royal Mail.
Quote:
Fancy trying to corrupt our newbie's Vee. Have you no shame?

Hmmm.... let me think.............. NO!

Wiggle Smilie

Quote:
Welcome Halica, too......... I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to get your password. That's the slowest email I've ever seen. It would have been quicker to sent it by Royal Mail.

Yes it woud have been quicker like that,or even with a cowboy across a dessert.
**Bows**

Welcome, Halica! May you enjoy your time here on PT, and have fun posting! Elf Winking Smilie
Ai! I also meant to welcome Goddibar! See how one's memory can easily deteriorate!?

Goddibar, welcome, new friend. Hope you're enjoying the site and are finding your way around okay...like many others have said, if you have any questions, ask myself or anyone else, especially a Council Member, as everyone is most knowledgable and friendly.

See you around!
Quote:
I put together a couple of Elvish and welsh names to make it acutally.

Welvish?

Wiggle Smilie

Welcome and have fun!
Quote:
Welcome, Halica!

Thanks Big Smile Smilie
Welcome to PT Eowiodith unadrieniel! Happy Elf Smilie
  << [1] [2]