Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Hi, i'm a newbbie

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Hi, i'm a newbbie   
Hi, everyone. I'm a newbbie here and in fact i want to make some friends of all races, of course. I'm an elf from Lothlorien and i have green eyes. Well, looking forward to hearing from all in the near future. Elf Smilie
Well met Nimrodel Amarie,
I hope you have a great time here and please post often Wink Smilie
Welcome Nimrodel amarie. Waving Hello Smilie

I am one of the Council Members or CMs on this site (moderators). I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Smile Smilie

Check out the Website rules (click here) and Frequently Asked Questions (click here).

If you have any questions, click help under 'your account'. If you can't find your answer there you can ask in website help on the message board (see if there is a thread concerning your problem) or e-mail us at council@planet-tolkien.com
Hi Nimrodel amarie - I nearly met you in the chatroom moments ago but you came and went so quickly I missed you. Another time....

Have fun!
Thanks everyone, for me it's really very important that you've answered me. Once again thank you! Looking forward chating with you!!!
um, I'm really new, since yesterday, and I was wondering why some taverns and places don't have threads.
Welcome Rue auburn Smile Smilie
They all have threads, lots of threads. Just try again and you'll see. I did have a little trouble myself yesterday with pages that didn't want to open on the first try, but haven't had any problems today. Smile Smilie
Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome to both of you---hope you enjoy PT! Smoke Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
You are welcome Nimrodel Amarie and well met Rue Auburn!!!
Well met to you too Rhapsody, looking forward to seeing you around
Gildageorginaa Posted Thursday 25th November 2004 (05:56pm)

Quote:
Hello every body , im new here , and i wish i can be added to your friendship .
thank you .
gilda ... ...

I have moved this post to this thread to try and keep the Hi I'm New posts altogether.

Welcome Gildageorginaa !

okaaaay.... can we just stick with Gilda? Like I said in another thread, these usernames are getting too long!!!! The dwarves have got it all sussed with their outside names. Short and sweet, and to the point. LONI!!!!!! I mean, who couldn't remember that? And I even left the accent off the o so people wouldn't feel obliged to go through all the process of running charactermap and all that. But it doesn't matter. It must just be an elf thing. It's okaaaay.... it's alriiiiiight...... *shuts up before she offends some elf who has a really big pointy arrow*

Darn, I really AM good at scaring away newbies. Very Evil Smilie So I'll redeem myself.

Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Wiggle Smilie WELCOME TO PT!!!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Attention all newbies:

Watch out for Loni in the Khazad-Dumish Inn; she has a tendency to get rather rowdy! Otherwise she is quite harmless and friendly! Also, Loni, I guess you could say that dwarves are notoriously fussy themselves and can get their panties in a proverbial bunch just as easily as elves, so mind the elf-bashing! After all, aren't there more of us? And you were worried about one arrow Wink Smilie ?

Anyways, a very happy welcome to Rue Auburn, GildaGeorginaa and Nimrodel Amarie! Enjoy yourselves and stick around for a bit...See you around!
Hello, and welcome to PT Nimrodel Amarie, Rue Auburn, and GildaGeorginaa! Hope you've all been enjoying your time here so far!
Happy Elf Smilie
Quote:
Attention all newbies:

Watch out for Loni in the Khazad-Dumish Inn; she has a tendency to get rather rowdy! Otherwise she is quite harmless and friendly! Also, Loni, I guess you could say that dwarves are notoriously fussy themselves and can get their panties in a proverbial bunch just as easily as elves, so mind the elf-bashing! After all, aren't there more of us? And you were worried about one arrow ?

What.... lil 'ol me? Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Rowdy? Very Evil Smilie Very Evil Smilie Alright, so the whole mixing balrog's wings, orc knuckles, warg steak and ale together, dancing on the tables and drinking Halo's toxic waste was a bit much. But it's fun!!!! Harmless? Friendly? I am insulted!!! Alright, so I have a bad side. The bad thing is.... it's NORMAL!!!! AAAARGH!!!!!! Dwarves? Fussy? Yeah, we are. That's how we build wonderful monuments!!!!! Do you think we built Aglarond by going "oh yeah, that's alright" not "eeew!!!! It's not perfect!!!! Do it again!!!!" Elf-bashing? Lil 'ol me elf-bashing? *runs away as fast as she can because Elves are by far the highest population in PT and they DO carry more than one arrow*
BUT YOU DO HAVE REALLY LONG NAMES!!!!!!!! But I like long Elf names. I love to give my friends tonguetwisters with them. They havent' beaten one of my twisters yet!!!!!!!!!! But it's not all Elves. The one about the Numenorean name was particularly good.
Welcome Nimrodel amarie, Rue auburn, and Gildageorginaa make yourselves comfortable. Happy Elf Smilie
Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome!
And Loni you seem like a very interesting character, looking forward to running into you! Elf Smilie : Exploding Head Smilie
Loni is a very interesting and intelligent member here, and occasionally she's correct-Loni, we actually do have really long and complicated names...But then, dwarves have really difficult names for places or things sometimes, so what I'm trying to say is-let's go have a beer together in the Khazad-Dumish Inn, everyone! And by the way, you have got to check out Loni's beer song in that same thread, newbies, it is too funny!
Ahhh! Newbies! Welcome to PT Nimrodel amarie, Rue auburn, and Gildageorginaa. Nice to have you with us.

As for names, I am Stoney.

hi i'm lindir ,im new ^_^ ......um yeah
Greeting to you all, Children of ME! May the spark of Eru be with you!
Hello Lindir, welcome to our happy family. Happy Elf Smilie
Hello Lindir, welcome,hope you enjoy here.... Pumpkin Smilie
Greetings Lindir. Keen elven eyes await for your posts Smile Smilie