Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: It's ceratinly been a while

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > It's ceratinly been a while   
Hello all, It's been a long time since I visited this little corner of the internet. For everyone who remembers me, I am still alive and well, and I may be dropping in more often, as I am now a university student with a lot of spare time. Big Smile Smilie
Welcome back to the land of the living.

If you remember me, i used to be virumor, but after some twit hacked the site and delete my account, i had to change into miruvor.
that wasnt me Paranoid Smilie hi and wb...i wasnt here but im Elrose...not Elros Cat Smilie so yeah. dont know what im tying to accomplish by this but w/e. hi
Welcome back Peredhil, as the man said after a hike across the Sahara, "Long time no Sea."
Didn't know you before either. Where did you come out from?? Oh but anyways, welcome back and all that! Hey I've an idea, let's be friends!!! Jumping Flame Smilie
Yey, it's Pere! Welcome back! Big Smile Smilie
Thanks people, it's good to see some familiar faces, and some new ones. Smile Smilie
Hi mate, welcome back. It's certainly been a long time. It's good to see some of our old regulars dropping in once in a while. Hope to see you around a bit more again now that you're a bum (sorry student Smile Smilie )
I can't remember if I knew you before, I don't think so , so, welcome back; I'd like to get to know you!
Duck Smilie