Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Happy Holidays

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Happy Holidays   
It's the start of the holiday season, so here's wishing you all a very happy holiday!
Yay!! Wish all of you a merry christmas and happy hols too! Birthday Smile Smilie Christmas Smilie Snowman Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie

My love to all,
Cloveress
TO ALL PT MEMBERS !!! HAVE A LOVELY X-MAS VACATION !!! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE ONE !!! WARM GREETINGS FROM MÈ Waving Santa Smilie Yours in Fellowship Christmas Smilie
What'd ya think of the PT christmas tree? Is it ok or should we look for a better one?
I think it looks nice. did you put the white blotches on the scenery too?
I did, actually i removed them right away, so you probably have a cached image I was trying to create snow but decided it looked terrible! Never been very good at snow!
Yup, I thought it was meant to be snow, but it looked more like those blotches you get from photographing too much light.
Damm my snow is really bad!
Never mind the snow - where are the presents? Sorry, that wasn't in the spirit of Christmas...

Where are MY presents?

Ooops... sorry again...

Where are my VERY EXPENSIVE presents!?

p.s. I love the tree.
merry xmas and happy holidays to everyone

Snowman Smilie Christmas Smilie Merry Christmas Smilie
Nice touch with the tree, Grep. Very festive.

One more week away at sea and then I've got three weeks off. Have a good holiday everyone.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Waving Santa Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Smiling Santa Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Smilie
My warmest wishes to everyone who's celebrating it on Dec, 25!!!!!
We here in Russia celebrate Christmas on Jan, 7. ...waiting...
Love you all! I Love You Smilie

Elen.
Happy holidays to you all...no matter what you celebrate!
And so this is Christmas and what have you done?
Another year over and a new one just begun
And so this is Christmas – I hope you have fun
The near and the dear ones – the old and the young
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Let’s hope it’s a good one (John Lennon)

Is everyone thinking of his/her New Year's resolution(s)? Christmas Tree Smilie
Oooooo...I love resolutions... I think my resolutions for the past two years have been to exercise for an hour each day. That's never happened (obviously), but oh well, I'm still making the same resolution this year.
Already given my wish in my journal but....

Sending all my love to all PT'ers Kiss Smilie

And I do love the scene at the top you are so clever Grep, still looking for a fairy smilie Grep !!! hint hint hehehe...lol
Quote:
Where are my VERY EXPENSIVE presents!?

They're with me. Meet me in the dark alley around the 3rd corner from your house tomorrow night. And yes, there's a condition, you have to come alone.

Ho! HO! Ho!

Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy yer holidays!
ditto to everything everyone has will or hasnt said
I'm off up to my folks place for Christmas and grandma's for boxing day, very much looking forward to watching my god-daughter open the "barbie and the magic of pegasus, magical cloud castle" which i almost had to kill people to get hold of!

To reiterate my first post Merry Christmas, happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays or any other holiday i've missed out! Smile Smilie Don't have too many arguments, and remember if you're not alergic to egg nog, you probably should be Wink Smilie

Site Re-Design:
Hopefully you're all happier with the new look PT, though i know many people miss the green, I have been trying to move us along from the typical tolkien site so we continue to thrive without the movies backing us up. The new year will bring more new features and the return of some old ones which have got lost in the re-design and a move to a new fourm software which is going to be quite radical for everyone.

See you all next year!
Troubleshooting Over Christmas

Should you experience problems with Planet-Tolkien.com over the Christmas Holiday, the PT Helpdesk will be happy to help. If you cannot find help below then please feel free to

a. kick your computer
b. kick the dog
c. throw a wobbly
d. eat chocolate
e. drink alcohol (for adults only!)
f. shout at the nearest person to you

Quick Fix Help

Please check

Is your computer switched on?
Is it plugged in?
Is the socket switched on?
Check again

For all other problems please contact Santa.
the thing is i forgot where santa lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i no its the north pole but what road or avenue i dnt know AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

i like the eating chocolate though sounds good and the alchohol hehehehehehe