Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I Can't Believe....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > I Can't Believe....   [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] >>
Ok i'm bored and i've never made one of those 'play along threads' so here it goes...

When you make a post you can only give 1 sentence at a time and it has to start with "I Can't Believe..."

It can be complete random replies on any subject you wish. Like if you aced a test, or perhaps flunked it (in make case i could believe the latter.) I'll start it off and give you an idea what i mean.

I Can't Believe... I made this pointless thread!
i cant believe Iforgot to study
I can't believe this thread hasn't yet been locked/deleted. :-P
I can't believe Virumor made a point! Wink Smilie
I can't believe I know so little on t his site........
I can't beleive how cold it's been...
I can't believe I'm posting in this thread!
I can't believe you can't believe that you were posting in this thread.
I can't believe you can't believe that , try saying that six times really fast.
that that that that that that Animated Wink Smilie
It NEVER fails. never. I always say something totally inane and .....Grondy ALWAYS catches me.
I rather think JRR was like that. you are a dear.
I can't believe it's not butter...
i can't believe i'm here instead of studying.
I cannot believe I am not working on the first draft of my next story. I must must must stop coming here for a while. I must
I can't believe that Cloveress hasn't been around for 10 daysSmile Smilie WHERE IS SHE ??????????
Miss you CloverVery Sad Smilie
I can't believe that I read all those "I can't believe that"s
I can't beleive that my email broke just as I was about to tell them "yes, I really do truly want this job"........
I can't believe this little thread is actually starting to take off.
I can't believe i'm happy for ya.
I can't believe that you can't believe that you are happy for him. Because I can't believe that you don't know how nice you seem on posts.
I can't believe that you are happy for me also!
Moderator Smilie I can't believe this thread hasn't been deleted. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe I forgot about the eclair in my bag....and then sat on it.... It looks funny now.
i can't beieve this thread hasn't been threatened more than twice to be locked/deleted. Wink Smilie
I cannot believe that i moved to the grey havens
I cannot believe that someone would want to delete or lock this thread its fun Big Smile Smilie
I cannot believe that grondy threatened to do it So Angry Smilie
i can't believe i didn't eat breakfast
i can't believe my eam is on monday
i can't believe im on this site and not studying
Dead Smilie
i can't believe i didn't eat breakfast
i can't believe my eam is on monday
i can't believe im on this site and not studying
Dead Smilie
Quote:
I can't believe I know so little on t his site........

I cannot believe you said that leelee!
I cannot believe that you know so much
I cannot believe that this is my 200th post
I can't believe that I haven't been here before.
I Can't Believe you're believable Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe that I'm still reading and posting in this thread! Very Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe that the rest of you can't believe
I can't believe how unbelievably cute my German Shepherd puppy is Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
I can't believe how unbelievably cute my German Shepherd puppy is

I can believe how cute your puppy is....

OOps that was erroneous... I can't believe how cute your puppy is.
I can't believe that Turin can't believe how cute your puppy is!

Maybe he hasn't experienced such a puppy! Or can we believe it when he says he can??
I can't believe how much I missed all of you.
I can't believe I've finally locked this thread. Moderator Smilie
I can't believe I was asked to unlock this thread. Orc Grinning Smilie
I can't believe it wasn't me who asked you to unlock this thread... Considering I started it and didn't care that you locked it. =)
Yay, it's back! Orc Grinning Smilie

aaaaanyway... I can't beleive Heather has actually made it 40 hours running on five hours of sleep...last I saw her, she was cleaning her room... Orc Going Huh Smilie
Quote:
Maybe he hasn't experienced such a puppy!

None have mwahahahaahahahhaha(evil laugh)ahahhahahahaahhahahah she's so cute

I can't believe that Grondy locked and then unlocked this thread just so he can have an I can't believe line........
I can't believe what a softy Grondy is.
I can't believe how ridiculous this thread is. As it isn't hurting anyone and I decided you were having fun with it, it is back. I'm not a softy; I'm easy because I try to please people, believing honey draws more flies than than vinegar. Angel Smilie
Softy or not, Grondy! I can't believe you don't use flame to collect moths! Rolling Eyes Smilie Angel Smilie Elf SmilieAngel Smilie Rolling Eyes Smilie
I can't believe.
I can't believe that Grondy keeps denying he is a softy, a dear. I can't believe how hilarious and totally unique Vir is. Perhaps there should be Grondy and Vir dolls in Middle-earth that we can hug when we are feeling down.
I want a Vir bobble-head doll !!!
I can't believe that I've yet to fall asleep face-first into my keyboard!
I can't belive that I am popping into this thread to see if anything interesting is written!
I can't believe you actually thought there was something interesting and worth while to pop in and read!

Seriously who is the guy in your avatar picture?
  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] >>