Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I Can't Believe....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > I Can't Believe....   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] >>
I can't believe how many more old threads I look up and fall in love with.
I can't believe I've been working here for 4.5 hours today and I still have the all the threads below the Pony to moderate. Too many posts to fix or add my two cents too.

Earth to Grondy, Earth to Grondy: "Don't be so long-winded and don't let your dog eat your posts so you don't have to retype them." Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I SO look forward to reading every word you write Grondy dear. I learn so much and you are so very funny. I am sorry you are behind, but if you can somehow catch up and still write 'longwinded' posts you will make this elf so very happy. Smile Smilie
I can't believe I actually like a song entitled, "Kiss me in the Dark."
I can't believe that Ereinion (my son ) forgot to tell his teacher that Tolkien was the author of LOTR ( he wrote an essay from it)
I can't believe that ereinion did that!!
I can't believe what a beautiful name Mellon has chosen for his/her son. (sorry don't know if you're a man or a woman; no offense intended)
I do find Ereinion one of the moost beautiful sounding names in tolkien's work.
I can't believe that you couldn't figure out that Mellon is a she!!! (No worries though, I thought the same, though I made the mistake of saying he not he/she.... BTW nice Oblivion Avy Orc Smiling Smilie )

Welcome to PT!!
I can't believe that it is friday the 13 th and nothing bad has happen yet
Is it the thirteenth, oh I never realized.

I can't believe that we all don't live at least a thousand years, so much to do and accomplish.Sad Smilie
I can't believe that magarine is, scientifically speaking, literally one molecule away from being plastic, yet we still use it in place of butter...no wonder there's such thing as clogged arteries! Yes, let's put more plastic into our bodies! Why not, after all, we use petroleum-based products so much in our daily lives, we might as well eat them, too. Yippee! Goooooo plastic, yay!
(Hey to all of ya im back!! Atleast for a while!!)

I cant believe that my family has a habit of giving the men a viking funeral!!
how weird is that!!
I can't believe Arath is back so soon (Good to see you mate Waving Hello Smilie )
I can't believe it either. YAY! ARATH IS BACK, ARATH IS BACK!
I can't believe Sanjaya is still on American Idol!
I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrowSmile Smilie
I can't believe i'm back after three days absence!
I can't believe SANJAYA LEFT AMERICAN IDOL!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!! Anyone wanna throw a party with me? Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
I can't believe i wanna throw a party with ya!!!
I cant believe that i dont know who this sanjaya(?) is!!
I can't believe that Sanjaya is a real name........ Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe arath is back!!!!
I can't believe I have never seen an episode of American Idol.
I can't believe Leelee doesn't watch trash TV, but then neither do I. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe people actually watch American Idol.
I cant believe that im here for 3 more days!!!
I can't believe I see Arath and D-Rob on the same day.
I can't believe Grondy doesn't watch trash teli. I am in awe of how much you see to know then about all this stuff. wonderful
i cant believe that my mothers cat just had kittens!!
they are so small........ aww Tongue Smilie
Speaking of inane dribble like American Idol, I can't believe that so much attention is given to mediocrity... Rolling Eyes Smilie
I cant believe I dont have an avatar yet
I can't believe people don't see the entertaiment in American Idol.

(Except Thorin) Smile Smilie
I can't believe Pt looks more lively than before!!!!
I can't believe other people are posting right now aside from me!!!
I can't believe lady legolas i'm having so much fun here this morning.(00.19 25th apr here GMT+4)
I can't believe this stink'n humidity...
I can't believe we had an assessment in the first week of the second term!!
I can't believe that I'm back at PT
I can't believe i'm glad to see you.
I can't believe that you wouldn't be!
I cant believe the canucks won
I can't believe it either. Smile Smilie
I can't believe i finally managed to talk to the girl i'd been watching for some time now. (with some help of course) Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe you haven't done it before
I can't believe I was so helpful yesterday...and I mean above and beyond the call of duty!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
I can't believe you haven't done it before

i can't believe it myself. Elk Grinning Smilie
I can't believe that Rafael is chopping wood in this heat
I can't believe that you think that people can't do any physical effort in the heat.
I can't believe I have ANOTHER meeting today...
I can't believe Man United lost over Milan....
cant believe the canucks lost
I know this sounds incongruous with my last post, as usually I expect them to loose, but we were actually winning 2-0 and I got all excited, and then they lost Very Sad Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] >>