Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I Can't Believe....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > I Can't Believe....   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] >>
I've got the right URL for the flexithread. It's here.If it doesn't work just go to the Golden Perch and click the House of Elrond.
I can't believe that I did two posts in a row!Big Smile Smilie

Namarie!
Quote:
And whenever I do a smilie, for example : D it turns out like Big Smilie Smilie. What's wrong??? Big Smile Smilie
When your post reads, "Big Smilie Smilie" it means you copied a previously posted smilie rather than getting one from the star icon above the input box or typing out the memorized code for the one you want. Big Smile Smilie when copied apears as "Big Smilie Smilie"; Elf With a Big Grin Smilie appears as "Elf With a Big Grin Smilie".

I can't believe I only figured that out a couple months ago. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie "Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie"
I can't believe this hot weather. I am longing for the rain.
I can't believe today's BBQ went perfectly -- we had no problems/disasters, and PUH-LENTY of food and drink. Big Smile Smilie
Well, that seems great Meneldur Elentrimo, I ocassionlyhave a Barbeque. I like (scotch fillet)steak, (cherry marinated lamb/gourmet) sausages, (caremelized) onions and many other stuff on my barbeque.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I read somewhere in the forum that your son had a birthday and your having a barbeque for him. Is that true?
I can't believe that today is so freezing cold and there is still frost everywhere, even at midday.
I can't believe that today I had the worst stomach ache this year!
I can't believe that I wrote that!Big Smile Smilie

Namarie!
I can't believe Wheel of Tolkien was the only thread posted under Current Games since I was here yesterday.
I can't believe I was simply too exhausted to plow through all the game threads last night. Sorry Grondy! Hopefully I'll make up for it tonight.

I can't believe we're only only two weeks away from closing the deal to sell Bag End and move into Crickhollow. I hope we have enough time to get everything done!!!
I can't believe that my pet bird is chewing my chain necklace today!

Namarie!
I can't believe that I've never been stung by a wasp or bee in my entire life!
Same with me.
I can't believe that I've read three Harry Potter books in a week.
I can't believe that I'm back at PT Waving Hello Smilie
I can't believe how much I've missed your avatar Mellon Orc Smiling Smilie
I can't believe you said that Loss Smile Smilie It's always nice to see yours as well LossSmile Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the waySmile Smilie
I can't believe that they are only 80 people online today.
I can't believe that you sent me that postcard, twas a shock Orc Smiling Smilie
I cant believe that i finally found recipe for lembas bread and have finally found a program to learn sindarin
and................................................................................................
I cant believe that i have only made 10 posts
Quote:
I cant believe that i finally found recipe for lembas bread and have finally found a program to learn sindarin
I can't believe I didn't welcomed you to PT Waving Hello SmilieI'm Mellon from Norway Smile Smilie Good to see you around
Hi Rögnvaldur Konráđ Helgason, I can't believe you haven't introduced yourself in one of the Introduce yourself threads.
I can't believe that I got a new Avatar thanks to Loss.
I can't believe how clever he is Smile Smilie
I can't believe...what really cool people I've met here at PT. Shout out too- Loss! He created my avatar too. Cool Smilie
I can't believe that both of your avatars look great, as well as the amount of people I've sorted out avatars for, I'm glad I could be of service...

Thank you for your thank yous!!!
I can't believe that all the Avatars that Loss gets are all really nice and wonderful. His magic! Big Smile Smilie
I can't believe the whole world doesn't know and love the people on Planet Tolkien. And Loss sized my avy as well and I am so very happy with it. He is a dear.
I can't believe Loss created so many Avatars for so many people.
I can't believe that, same as Leelee, why dosen't everyone know P.T. It's so wonderful isn't it.
I can't believe I still haven't fixed my guitar, and I still don't have an avatar. I can't believe I procrastinate so much.
I can't believe you are so honest about it. Perhaps you can get a friend that is good at that sort of thing to fix your guitar and you could treat him or her to a pizza or something? And perhaps you could just tell Loss the sort of thing you are hoping for in an avy and see what he could do for you. I say that only because he told me that he likes to help others. He is so kind.
I can't believe that I havn't suggested helping out with an avatar for Ar-37 before...

If you would like one, I can most certainly comply with your request, just PM me anytime... Smile Smilie
I can't believe Summer is already half over. Time sure is fun when your having flies, Dribbit. Jumping Flame Smilie
I can't believe how many creatures have been in our front yard because of the intense heat lately.
Deer, a cougar, rattle snakes,two parties of quails with their teeny tiny babies, but really they are here all the time either eating on the lawn or making loud noise up a nearby tree. But the other things are not as common and it is a wierd feeling to come only two blocks away from the mall and see deer eating at your front door or a cougar resting on the lawn or huge rattlesnakes taking in the sun. arghhhhhh.
I can't believe I am actually legally allowed to drive on roads now!
I can't believe this place's been so well preserved
I can't believe how much I miss Grondy ..where are you mate ?
I can't believe I cannot come h ere very often now for a while.
Mellon what do you mean, he is missing?
Oh Grondy dear or someone who knows him, PLEASE tell us if there is anything amiss. Truly it is not like you to miss . Please be alright. we love you. that is the truth.
I was with my Grandson for the weekend and couldn't get here. Sorry, but we did have a good time.
I can't believe that Grondy didn't put any can't believes in his post.
I can't believe Grondy is back .( It's strange but you are seldom off the Planet so many days ..)
Quote:
I was with my Grandson for the weekend and couldn't get here. Sorry, but we did have a good time

I'm glad you had a good time Grondy
I can't believe how HAPPY I am to see you are alright dear Grondy. And now I must be off.
Happy Middle-Earth day to everyone. Smile Smilie
I can't believe anyone missed me. Thanks peoples. Happy Elf Smilie
i cant believe no one's online where are you? Shocked Smilie
I can't believe you didn't notice me....Waving Hello Smilie
I can't believe that it has been such a long time since I crossed this thread!
I can't believe we only have five September birthdays listed in The Party Tree.
I am one as well, but I never thought of putting it on the Party tree.

I can't believe the searingly hot weather is finally started to subside. Yay, yay, yay!!!!!!!!
I can't believe that THE IVY BUSH has been "dead" for 2 days..
Quote:
I can't believe that THE IVY BUSH has been "dead" for 2 days..

Well, you might have posted in some of those threads. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie I try to keep them going; but I seldom answer the last post when it's my own.

I can't believe that 44 years ago today, I married my ex-wife: time sure flies when you're having fun. Elf Winking Smilie
Think of the happy memories Orc Smiling Smilie

A guy was in a cave, looking for treasure. He found an old lamp, rubbed it, and a genie came out. The genie said "I will grant you three wishes, but your ex-wife will get double." The man agreed, and said "I wish I had a mansion." The genie granted it, and his ex-wife got two mansions. The man said "I would like a million dollars." The genie again granted it and his ex-wife got two million dollars. Then the man said, "Scare me half to death."

Orc Grinning SmilieOrc Smiling SmilieOrc Grinning Smilie

I can't believe I just posted this... No offence intended Disturbed Smilie
I can't believe I finally got the chance to see the new King Tut exhibit in Philadelphia,PA. Amazing!! Super Wow Smilie
I can't believe it's been sooooo long since I last visited PT - bet no-one remembers me Very Sad Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] >>