Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: I Can't Believe....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > I Can't Believe....   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] >>
I can't believe I almost said I couldn't believe that you couldn't believe that he thought there was interesting and worth while to pop in and read...

....I think. XD
I can't believe I had to read your post twice to make sure I understood what it actually said.
Yes a Vir bubble head doll and a Chatty Grondy doll .
I can't believe that I've had the will to withstand my curiousity to keep off this thread for this "long". Big Laugh Smilie
I can't beleive this thread is alive again! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe you spelt believe wrong!
I can't believe you spelled 'beleive' wrong! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie I'm always spelling it wrongly and having to edit it to correct it.
I can't believe I let you catch that! (now i can't go edit it!!)
I can't believe you haven't edited your typo yet, although you just posted and said you would! Smile Smilie
I can't believe how evil I feel for pointing out people's bad spelling mwahahahahahaahahahahah (pause for breath) ahahaaaaaahahahaaaaaa
I can't believe perfectly intelligent , artistic folk like to write on a thread about......nothing really!
I cant believe that grondy cant believe that someone would ask him to reopen this thread Animated Wink Smilie

I cant believe that im on holiday again! it is like i hadnt been here for a long long time.
Great to be back here atleast for the weekend Big Smile Smilie
I can't believe I look for t his thread, I usually hate this sort of thing. I made need help.
I can't beleive I hiked up (and down) a mountainside today...FOR 7 HOURS. And then went and watched a dance competition...
I can't believe that you can run for 7 hours!
I can't believe that my leave is over again!
See ya Waving Hello Smilie
I can't believe how kind Arath is or that Lauralome is a REAL elf with unending strength,
Now I know what you will say" I am an eagle." And so you are, but you must be a skin changer, for you need legs to do what you did, ELVEN legs! Smile Smilie
Quote:
Now I know what you will say" I am an eagle." And so you are, but you must be a skin changer, for you need legs to do what you did, ELVEN legs!

I can't believe that LeeL wrote a post in the: "I can't believe thread"- and forgot to say what she "can't believe". Paranoid Smilie
blush blush I can't believe you mentioned it !! Smile Smilie
I can't believe I'm still monitoring this thread. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe
I can't beleive how much I hurt today...so much for those elven legs, I seem to have strained my elven knee! Orc Grinning Smilie
I can't believe I wake up every single morning lately at precisely three a.m. I usually have to get up at four thirty and it is SO ANNOYING to be suddenly awake and that is it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I hope those elven body parts heal quickly. Try a long long soak in some epsom salts. poor you. Very Sad Smilie
I can't believe the chat room doesn't work anymore, and this doesn't seem to bother anyone.
I can't believe that anyone hasn't worked it out yet
I cant believe Turin didn't finish his post
I cant believe that even with 200 people on, no one is posting and I'm bored enough to post twice in a row
I can't believe there ever was a chat room. I wish there was.
I can't believe Gud daedheloth's avatar resembles Aragorn's twin brother, Scaragorn, he went insane with jealousy because his was the lesser fate of the 2.
I can't believe Gud daedheloth's avatar was so stupid that it licked an invisible, frozen lamp-post. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe that he likes it Orc Smiling Smilie
I can't believe that there are leashes for children!
I can't believe that cars don't run entirely on ethanol yet!
I can't believe that ice cream can even melt inside of your freezer!
I can't believe that "puce" is a color!
I can't believe that I'm still alive after my kids' Spring Break vacation!
I can't believe that I can't believe all of this stuff, but if I truly didn't believe it all, why would I write it down for others to read????????

(Great thread, though it's insanely simple. We all need some simplicity in life, huh?)
I can't believe how funny Laurelindhe is . I can't believe that I dain to say can't when I always say cannot.
I can't believe you can't believe there are child harnesses. I had one for me as a child and they certainly help protect losing your child to someone bad on the street.
Ican't believe that I , who hate games, actually look for this thread now.Smile Smilie
Quote:
Ican't believe that I , who hate games, actually look for this thread now. Smile Smilie

Check out the Current Games at the bottom of the main menu, they are under the RPG heading; however there are no roll playing games there, just guessing quotes; continuing or ending sentences; and continue the story with three words.

I can't believe I haven't started working on my income taxes yet.
I can't believe you haven't started working on your income tax yet!!!!!
I can't believe that anyone in the entire world cares about Britney Spears! Why do do they care? People should only care about her poor kids and how they're going to get through life with a nutjob mom like she is.
I can't believe that people like Britney Spears are allowed to breed!
I can't believe that Britney Spears having a toothache is news on Yahoo!
I can't believe I'm even giving her enough attention to post something about her here!
I can't believe that there are still people that don't believe in Global Warming!
Argh!!!!
I can't believe that you have an obsession with Britney Spears AND pretend to not like her Orc Smiling Smilie
I can't believe you said that LossBig Laugh Smilie
I can't believe that you'd think I wouldn't say that Orc Grinning Smilie
I can't believe that england finally won a match!!!
I can't believe that we cannot buy anything with mithril Smile Smilie
a cant believe the senators lost the other day
I cant believe that im posting it this thread, after i told myself it was even too mindless for me
I can't believe how excited I was to find this thread and to scroll down and post something really clever...

I can't believe I can't think of anything clever to write.

I can't believe that i had a better day than expected.
I can't believe how tired and grieved I feel today.
I can't believe I really like Gud daedheloth's avatar and look for it in the threads Orc Smiling Smilie

(Leelee why are you tired and grieved?)
I can't believe how much Gud daedheloth's avatar reminds me of Kiss. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I can't believe how much of a tease grondy is! Dunce Smilie
I cant believe that it's been so long since I crossed this thread!
I can't believe how much i enjoy myself on this site!
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] >>