Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Evil Post

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > Evil Post   
Mwah!-HA! HA!
Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
I Shocked Elf Smilie Elf Confused Smilie Bad! Smilie Bad! Smilie Bad! Smilie Lighening Smilie
Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie Moderator Smilie

Deal Smilie (You can figure this one out...)
Now that you've made this post, you will never be able to post again, otherwise your 666 would change and no-one will understand this thread Moderator SmilieElf With a Big Grin Smilie

Mwahahahahahahaa.......

From,
Loss Orc Smiling Smilie
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

That was from Revelation 13.18 Teacher Smilie
You beat me to it Grondy Cat SmilieSnowman SmilieDuck Smilie

King James Version to be exact Read Smilie

Just wait until someone gets to 144'000th Post, we'd have a heavenly thread... Rev 14:1 Read Smilie
144,000 posts?! That seems quite inattainable.
Ye of little faith... With every yin there is a yang, every evil combats a good...

Thinks about spamming Wiggle Smilie
Now here is a lively group that seems to have quite a lot of spare time on their hands. Smile Smilie
Quote:
Now here is a lively group that seems to have quite a lot of spare time on their hands. Smile Smilie

How does it go, something like, "Idle hands are the Devil's playground"?
Haha... You guys have really been idle during my absence!!!
I see we've put up some nice ads for Amazon, too...

my, my, people have changed...
Speak of the Devil and Clover appears! Interesting... Smile Smilie Wiggle Smilie

It has been a bit quiet lately. And the ads... A necessary evil I'm afraid. The bills have to be to payed somehow.

Ah yes the ads. We couldn't just have a bake sale or something? I really am a good cook and baker, at least that is what I am always told. Okay, not by those who have done a stint in hospital following one of my four course dinners, but the survivors raved over my meals. 

Talk about a walk down memory lane. I miss every one of you. Heavenly hugs to you most dear Grondy. I would not be surprised if you have made your 144,ooo th post on something. At any rate, Loss , you keep astounding me with your er um un Elvish like posts. I mean those above and your hanging about with orchish types. shiver. We must have speaks soon you and I about how Elves are supposed to conduct themselves. Something like that anyway.