Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Prancing Pony > MERRY CHRISTMAS   
Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone.

Happy holidays Rho and Everyone else

Merry Christmas, Rho, and I wish the same to all of you others too. And oh, happy new year, a bit too early. Wink Smilie

Merry Christmast from Hobbiton!

Merry Christmas all Big Smile Smilie

Merry Christmas dear ones.

A Christmas Candle

Copyright 1975, 2011 by Gandalf

Oh, light a Christmas candle

Upon the Christmas tree,

And leave it there a-shining

For someone else to see.

Oh, sing a Merry Christmas

For everyone to hear it;

There is nothing so miraculous

As old-time Christmas spirit!

Caroling under bearskin

On a twilight cutter ride,

While all around the white goose down

Swirls as we glide.

Looking up we see on high

The star of Bethlehem,

Remembering that first Christmas

When shepherds worshiped Him.

As homeward-bound we turn,

The gladden church bells ring,

Announcing far and wide once more

The Day of which we sing.

Infant Christ in manger humble

Smiles upon this joyous sight,

And grants peace to all His children

On Christmas, yes, Christmas Night!

So light a Christmas candle

Upon the Christmas tree,

And leave it there a-shining

For someone else to see.

Unknown ObjectUnknown Object

Merry Christmas to my very good friends at PT!
Gandalf

merry christmas and a happy new year to al people on PT

We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!

Have fun everyone and above all stay safe! Hope the new year will bring you all loads of happiness and success! Smile Smilie

Belated Christmas wishes to everyone! It is now the day past Boxing Day where I am. My how time flies!

Don't believe the myth that the world will end in 2012.  Wherever your journey takes you for 2012 may it be filled with peace and goodwill.

Gandalf ,thankyou so very much for that absolutely peaceful and beautiful poem, somehow it was precisely what I needed at that very moment.

Withy it is wonderful to see you pop in . It makes our time here richer, please consider coming by more often when you can, if only to say hello.

Belated Christmas wishes to everybody on the site! I really love your poem Gandalf.  It's beautiful and touching. And a big hello to everyone who have dropped in on this thread.  Or will.
Much love and hopeindecision

another rather late merry christmas and also a happy new year....

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas! And for you who didn't celeberate Christmas : I hope you had a lovely weekend. Smile Smilie

Being Norwegian, we celebrate on the 24th, with family dinner and opening presents in the evening. We had my parents and in-laws here and had food enough to feed an army. We were going for dinner at my parents house on the 26th, but the storm/hurricane "Dagmar" caused us (and many more) to loose power for nearly 2 days, so it got postponed untill tomorrow. Smile Smilie

"Dagmar" kicked over a fair amount of trees during the night, and powerlines, but no damage was made to our house.