Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: A most nonheinous thread about an excellent movie!

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > A most nonheinous thread about an excellent movie!   [1] [2] >>
Oh really? And which princesses would they be? Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:
Oh really? And which princesses would they be? Big Laugh Smilie
Sheryl: a gentlemen never tells. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
WHAT!!!!! there is nothing wrong with my toes... the princessessesss like them!

I bought the DVD the other day. EXCELLENT!!!

Sorry, that`s my dog licking your toes! Not me! Thank you for your forgiveness! Ross? Don`t you have something to say? Wink Smilie
And what a great movie it is. (I assume you're talking about Bill + Ted's Excellent Adventure.)
Indeed!

now where is that royal ugly dude taz????
Excellent film!
I fell out of my chair LMAO when I saw the title for this thread. Yes, very funny movie. Stupidity is always funny (see Beavis & Butthead).
proggy almost fell out of chair... BOGUS!

That is most heinous dude!

If your really us. then what number are we thinking of?

69 DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Yes and I bet we all pronounce Socrates wrong!

Hey prog Damn were smooth, want stroke my beard!

please note this is an excerpt from the episode of beard boys, not a come on! Wink Smilie
soooooooooocraaaaaaaaaaaataaas
You medieval dickweed!
Big Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile Smilie

hehehehe.. GEEK!!!!!!!!!

If you were a great French military leader stuck in San Dimas, where would you go??? WATERLOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ziggypig, ziggypig, zigggyyypigggg!
oink oink oink oink

I just watched my DVD the other night! Big Smile Smilie

Something is a foot at the Circle K....
I only have Bogus journey on DVD I can't find the origonal on DVD!
I am just wondering WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! Orc Going Huh Smilie
Bill and Ted!
Aule, you`re not the only one who`s puzzled.
You two dont know Bill and Ted...

BOGUS!!!!

What do you think Ross... shall we send them to the Iron Maiden? Big Laugh Smilie
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie

I don`t know Bill and Ted, no. I know Bill and Ben the flower pot men. Big Laugh Smilie

(Plastic just tried to make the page the right width again by cutting up the NOOOOOOO a bit.

[Edited on 26/3/2003 by PlasticSquirrel]
Is it just me or has insanity has come to this thread? Paranoid Smilie
Its not insanity you midevil ****weed.. :P

*thats from the movie so dont take it personaly* Wink Smilie

and anyone who has not watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is commiting a most heinous sin!
(back ground story.. Missy is Bill's fathers young wife! ie bill's mom)

Ted: Dude! your dad's goin for it in your room!
Bill: SHUT up Ted
Ted: Do you remember when Missy was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: SHUT UP Ted
Ted: But dude! Do you remember when I asked her to the Prom?
Bill: SHUT UP TED!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 26/3/2003 by gimli_axe_wielder]
This thread is about the non-bogus movie Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, which was hilarious, even for an old dude like me.
you arent a royal ugly dude are you grondy?? Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:
What do you think Ross... shall we send them to the Iron Maiden? Big Laugh Smilie

Yeah please send me to Iron Maiden!!! No but seriously I know what Bill and Ted“s excellent adventure is for movie....I have seen it and ME LIKE IT ALOT!!!
Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Right ok gimli_axe_wielder, should we melvyn people who haven't seen it or don't like it? Big Laugh Smilie
a most excellent idea my friend!
Quote:
Right ok gimli_axe_wielder, should we melvyn people who haven't seen it or don't like it? Big Laugh Smilie

I do agree on this one Master Ross...
"we just totally melvyned Death!"
and Aulė is next! Big Laugh Smilie
poor Aule. Big Laugh Smilie Aule will survive with his tough ways. Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:

and anyone who has not watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is commiting a most heinous sin!

I`ll hide so that you don`t find me then, you`ll never find me big boys. Big Laugh Smilie Very Evil Smilie
and Sheryl is after that!
Aule, quick! Follow me. I know a really good hiding place where no one will be able to find us! Quick, they`re coming!!
Ross block's the way!

Hey Gimli_axe_wielder what number am I thinking of?
Aule and Sheryl turn around to run the other way but Gimli_axe_wielder is there! Oh no! What shall we do? I know:

FIGHT our way through. After 3, barge them! Well you barge Gimli and I`ll go through Ross`s legs he`s soo tall. Big Laugh Smilie Now what are you going to do big boys? Just tell me that.

Come on Aule! Oh no! Aule`s been captured whatever shall I do? Legolas!! Orlando!! Whatever you prefer to be called in an action movie. Quick! Come here.

I`m a damsal in destress, quick my huge hunk!

Rescue Aule and save yourself, I`ll distract them! Save yourself after you rescue him. I`m going to sacrefise myself.

(This is turning out to be an exciting thread!)

[Edited on 30/3/2003 by Sheryl]
Quote:
(This is turning out to be an exciting thread!)
But maybe itr ought to be in a roleplaying thread?
Sorry Grondy!

Big Laugh Smilie Cheecky Sheryl, Long legs! Big Laugh Smilie
*Well Aulė comes back from captivity armed with water balloons from the thread Mellie stopped....He wants revenge on Ross! He splashes it right in Ross“s face and Ross dripping with a mixture of water and sulfericacid starts to whine....Aulė seeing that he did a heinous(accidental) crime apologizes to Ross.....Sheryl gets rescued by the valiant Aulė from Gimli.....Aulė takes back his Hercules to dump water over everyone except Sheryl who is sitting in the cockpit with Aulė and starts laughing insanely!* Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie
I always come at the right time don't I? Big Smile Smilie

*Stonehelm (who just has to bother Aule) grabs the Hercules and shakes everyone out of it. "Sherly, stay away from him, his is dangerous" Stonehelm puts Aule, Ross and Gimli in his water cannon and launches them into space" Waving Hello Smilie
I can`t believe it! I`ve just been whisked off my feet by my new hero Stonehelm! SIGH.............. Big Laugh Smilie
well grondy, do as you see fit, though, its not really a RP thread.. jsut sorta got a little bit in the middle.. thats probably ok I guess. I think of the RP guilds as strictly RP.... I dunny.. up to the council.. I wont mind either way..

Ross:

69 DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie
Not really whisked, kind of like shaken out of a Hercules!!

*Watches as Aule, Ross and Gimli continue to fly to greater hights...Hey they are in orbit!* Big Laugh Smilie

Well I jumped out of the Hercules before it came into orbit....I fastened my seatbelts and drove of in my Pontiac Trans Am!
Hey you can only carry on the water fight in here if it's Bill and ted related. Wink Smilie

Gimli, WHOA!

Ross picks get's in his phone both and goes back in time to avoid all previous splases and to rig all of Aule, Stony and Ringfwacen's water trap's so that they turn on them selves, "excellent!"

EXCELLENT! *PLAYING SOME AIRGUITAR!!*

BILL AND TED!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
*Destroys phone booth leaving Ross stuck in the past*
I was only joking about the hero thing. Big Laugh Smilie

69!! I won`t say anything, I don`t want to get anyone in trouble or get them into any cat fights! Big Laugh Smilie

Soory Ross I`ll try to help you.

*Sheryl runs to Stonehelm, has an angry look on her face and aplaudes him!* Big Laugh Smilie

Sorry Ross Big Laugh Smilie
  [1] [2] >>