Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Has it really been a year?????

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > Has it really been a year?????   
Happy anniversary, crazy dude! Big Laugh Smilie
Congratulations Gimli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy fory you. Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie
congrats bud!
i can call you bud can't i?
well i forgot when i joined.
oh yeah in september i think
and geuss what i'm still a stranger.
it sucks!
does it go up to ranger and elffriend the more you post?
oh well see ya
and happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary my dear dwarf! Glad to know you're still as crazy as you were a year ago. Crazier, possibly, after a year with us. Very Big Grin Smilie
crazier indeed!

thanx to the others. Smile Smilie its been fun and will continue to be. Big Smile Smilie
Congratulations Gimli on being here a year! I've enjoyed reading your posts, they make me laugh. Wink Smilie
I try! Big Smile Smilie its my goal in life to make people laugh.. I really should have been a clown...
Silence of the lambs. (Except I`m not a lamb!)
I thought you already was! Big Laugh Smilie
Well Gimli, you sure are our clown! You're dead funny, that's for sure. I lmao on your post about Bob's your uncle, and in the roleplaying threads. Big Laugh Smilie
Glad I amuse you Tommie!

You shush Sheryl! Wink Smilie
Congatulations my vertically challenged apprenticeBig Smile SmilieTongue Smilie

Hahahhaa.....I have been here for only approximately 7months I think....but I think this place might be a better place without this dumb and evil Vala.....Tongue Smilie
There has to be someone to counter balence me Aule, my dear nemesis!! Big Smile Smilie
Hehehe yeah I guess you are right guysTongue Smilie
Quote:
Hehehe yeah I guess you are right guys

We are...Now stay!!! Big Smile Smilie
Big Smile Smilie I will stay....of course....It never came into my mind to leaveTongue Smilie

Well I can say this much....I have only been here for 5 months not 7! hahaha
And I thought it was more!
Quote:
Well I can say this much....I have only been here for 5 months not 7! hahaha
And I thought it was more!
Well, it has felt like a year! Na-na-na-na-na Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I havn't been here to long and yet I feal as if theres new things 2 know and fun things to do!
And the whole "crazy lot" is such a family to me!
I hope this site stays around forever.
Cool Smilie LadyF Wink Smilie
ahem! why are you people always highjacking my threads!!

this is mine.. MINE... to boost MY ego!

go find your own if you want to make your head big!!!!
Hehehehe....sure Gimli.....but couldn“t old papa Aulė stay? Angel Smilie
hehehehe
Don't worry Gimli, I will start my own thread when I have been here a year and I will make a big party out of it. lol
Hey cool!! Anilorak your birthday is on the national day of SwedenBig Smile Smilie

And please someone from the counsel edit Anilorak“s post
It is???

Strange.....
Quote:
It's also D-day, the day America invaded the beaches of Normandy in Northern France during WWII.
I seem to remember the British Commonwealth forces were quite involved in the D-day landings that day too, so don't sell them short. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
But there was not many swedes there huh???

Tongue Smilie
Quote:
But there was not many swedes there huh???
Only those who had previously emigrated to Canada and the USA.

We had better drop this historical event from further discussion so that it doesn't turn political. Please.
Yup! it“s been a year since I left my junior high schoolTongue Smilie
Congrats Gimli!!!! Big Smile Smilie

Resumes stalking....!!