Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Paste the last thing you copied here!!! Pointless but fun.

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > Paste the last thing you copied here!!! Pointless but fun.   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] >>
http://12121.hostinguk.com/belltolls.htm

hehe... I know what this is! Try it! but don't be scared Smile Smilie I found it in a mail. And I was kida mean and sent it to everyone ahead without telling it was a false alarm.
Kazaa

That's it. Actually I didn't have anything to paste, so I randomly copied that Wink Smilie
Quote:
:elfembar:
Whoops had to delete mine because it was the answers to Tommie's quiz (some of them at least)
Quote:

Yup.. increadibly interesting......
Quote:
*Sheryl keeps Sprout as her new demestic pet! Then she kicks Ross up the bum and says,"LANGUAGE ROSS!"*

For once it's nothing to do with work!
Quote:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&threadm=3E30292C.5EA1C742%40basichelp.com&rnum=39&prev=/groups%3Fq%3D%2522Mats%2BSk%25C3%25A5nberg%2522%26start%3D30%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26safe%3Doff%26scoring%3Dd%26selm%3D3E30292C.5EA1C742%2540basichelp.com%26rnum%3D39

hmmm... couldn't get that one to work anyway...

[Edited on 13/5/2003 by PlasticSquirrel]
Quote:
Grondy waves his magic wand and everybody is healed of their wounds and towards seeking vengeance against the minor god Aulë, they all start disbelieving in him, and he disappears in a puff of smoke never to be seen again.

(Until his next post, where he miraculously is regenerated in a new form, which we hope will be a little less megalomaniac.) Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
I had just spellchecked my 'Gurgle' before posting in the Pony.
Quote:
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

Interesting. I copyed my fav quote from Tolkien.
oh dear.. this is going to be very embarassing for me...

http://www.christhomasphotography.com/ignite/me.html
Quote:
Perwing
Somebody won the Pseudo-Silmaril!

Super Wow Smilie Super Scared Smilie Cute pictures Gimli, on which end of the camera were you? Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
http://home.earthlink.net/~therose7/eyeball.htm

Very interesting stuff, perhaps..
Quote:
Det finns 2 män som har förnamnet Candy. Av dessa har 1 namnet Candy som tilltalsnamn/förstanamn.

it's swedish and it says: "There are 2 men with the prename Candy. Of this 1 has got the name Candy as the name normally used"

[Edited on 17/5/2003 by Airecristiel]
Not the faintest idea of what it's going to be, but here we are:

Quote:
You're a hard woman Tommie

You're a hard woman Tommie

(there were some revisions to quiz answers here but I removed them Orc Grinning Smilie Tommie)

Goptta rush, someone's here. I'll answer the other two later

Private postBody from Val. lol Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:
A hunk of time I cut from a log. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Buried Alive By Love

I carry the burden of losing rest
Upon my shoulders
And its weight seems unbearable
Your tomb is where your heart is,
I should have told her
But within a secret so terrible

It's a peice of lyrics of HIM. I had the whole CD of lyrics in paste but I decided it was too long... so this is just the first line Smile Smilie
HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu! HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu! HaPpY bIrThDaY dEaR aArOn! HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu! HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu! HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu! HaPpY bIrThDaY dEaR aArOn! HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu! HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu! HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu! HaPpY bIrThDaY dEaR aArOn! HaPpY bIrThDaY tO yOu!

lol, sending a letter to a friend, he's 16 today! I think I was just to lazy to keep typing it over and over, so I just copied it! It went on for about a whole page, so I shortened it. Wink Smilie
Quote:
http://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=NN9687&capostThreadID=17
Aragorn's ring that I posted in the Ring of Barahir.
Quote:
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
See The Party Tree
Quote:
Morning comes too early and nighttime falls too late
And sometimes all I want to do is wait
The shadow I've been hiding in has fled from me today

I know it's easier to walk away than look it in the eye
But I will raise a shelter to the sky
and here beneath this
star tonight I'll lie
She will slowly yield the light
As I awaken from the longest night

Dreams are shaking
Set sirens waking up tired eyes
With the light memories all rush into his head

By a candle stands a mirror
Of his heart and soul she dances
She was dancing through the night above his bed

And walking to the window
he throws the shutters out
against the wall
And from an ivory tower hears her call
'Let the light surround you'

It's been a long, long time
He's had awhile to hink it over
In the end he only sees the change
Light to dark
Dark to light
Light to dark
Dark to light

Heaven must be more than this
When angels waken with a kiss
Sacred hearts won't take the pain
But mine will never be the same

He stands before the window
His shadow slowly fading from the wall
And from an ivory tower he hears her call
'Let the light surround you'

Once lost but I was found
When I heard the stained glass shatter all around me
I sent the spirits tumbling down the hill
But I will hold this one on high above me still
She whispers words to clear my mind
I once could see but now at last I'm blind

I know it's easier to walk away than look it in the eye
But I had given all than I could take
And now I've only habits left to break
Tonight I'll still be lying here
Surrounded in all the light

Oh, what a surprise! Prog making a lengthy lyric quote? No way! Big Laugh Smilie I sent this song to a friend but she couldn't understand some of the words and so I emailed this to her last night.

[Edited on 5/25/2003 by ProgHead777]
Quote:
If you stick that on the end of your MSN name, it gets rid of the "says:" part.
Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio

Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe

Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, The King and I and The Catcher in the Rye

Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye

CHORUS
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser aand Prokofiev
Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc

Roy hn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, dacron
Dien Bien Phu falls, Rock Around the Clock

Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team
Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland

Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Krushchev
Princess Grace, Peyton Place, trouble in the Suez

CHORUS

Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac
Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, Bridge on the River Kwai

Lebanon, Charlse de Gaulle, California baseball
Starkweather, homicide, children of thalidomide

Buddy Holly, Ben Hur, space monkey, Mafia
Hula hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go

U-2, Syngman Rhee, payola and Kennedy
Chubby Checker, Psycho, Belgians in the Congo

CHORUS

Hemingway, Eichmann, Stranger in a Strange Land
Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion

Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania
Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson

Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British politician sex
JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say

CHORUS

Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again
Moonshot, Woodsto, Watergate, punk rock
Begin, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline
Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan

Wheel of Fortune, Sally Ride, heavy metal, suicide
Foreign debts, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz
Hypodermics on the shores, China's under martial law
Rock and roller cola wars, I can't take it anymore

CHORUS

We didn't start the fire
But when we are gone
Will it still burn on, and on, and on, and on...
Quote:
Poof!, a Pop!
Was working on the answer to 'Why are bangers called that?' and these were rejects.
Quote:
Exploding Head Smilie Bang!!!
was the winner.
Quote:
Oki...ha d toppen!

Hum... That's from an ICQ-conversation in swedish.....
Transmetropolitan
A fantastic gritty comic check it out.
http://www.planet-tolkien.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewthread&postThreadID=1155

was showing the thread to her. Smile Smilie
Who's "her", Gimli? Sorry, curious now... Tongue Smilie

Quote:
In the High-elven tongue, what were the Balrogs known as

Trivia question. Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
access or have
Darned if I know!
Quote:
In the High-elven tongue, what were the Balrogs known as
In the High-elven tongue, what were the Balrogs known as Valaraukar Tongue Smilie
Quote:
Okay, we should start using the June schedule next.
Council business.
Her was Mithrilblade Smile Smilie

http://www.christhomasphotography.com/ignite/orangesmall.jpg

ha.. my newest photo Wink Smilie

also a link I was showing her Tongue Smilie
Quote:

Eeh.. Can't remember! Why would I copy those? They are so easy to type anyway.
Quote:
As the sun sank amber below the horizon, casting a sanguine glow over the western sky, a twisting column of black smoke rose in the east, its summit dispersing into a billowing grey cloud. For some the morrow promised to be a fine day; for others, the deep red heavens were a reflection of the bloodstained sea were sixty corpses now floated, a burning caravel their only tombstone.

With only the slightest of breezes to ripple its surface, the sea appeared as a silver mirror, the passing sun's reflection only distorted by the undulations created by the lazy swell. Disturbed by neither the calls of sea birds or the whistle of the wind, it was difficult to imagine in the tranquillity of the evening, the violence that had just preceeded.

Saladin remained on the stern long after the others had grown bored and gone, watching the smoke rise, while contemplating the horror of what he had become caught up within. Bowing his head in shame, he knew his life would never be the same again. Like a child losing its innocence, he had crossed a threshold past which he could never return, and by doing so he had lost part of his humanity, part of his soul. Once more a man had died by his actions, his terrified face contorted in pain as the rapier had violated his body. Unlike the red stains covering his clothes, Saladin knew the blood on his hands could not be washed away.
Looks like a piece of story I was working on earlier.
Let's see, my brother was on here before me, so lets see what he had copied last:

Chile has no pronounced racial divisions. Only 5 percent of its people are genetically pure native Indians. People of pure Spanish descent total about 25 percent, while 66 percent are mestizo, a mixture of Spanish and native Indian.
After the Spaniards came to Chile in the mid-1500s, they mixed with the native Indian population freely and with few prejudices. Social differences, however, soon began to appear in the new society, and the contrast between landowners and the landless people increased despite the fact that few racial differences separated the two classes. People of Indian and Spanish heritage mixed freely within the landed aristocracy or among the tenants who had become increasingly attached to the large estates.....

O it was part of his research paper. Boring... Boring Smilie
Quote:
He is probably just busy, that is why I drew him a picture to try to get things rolling!!
Hey!! You.. you... Copycat!!! I am the official draw-things-to-Tazzy-to-get-attention person in here!! My position is weakened! Knew I should have gotten a patent on it.. Oh well, I really know how you feel and it's a good approach, but don't spread the word. Two is company and so on. Wink Smilie

Take a look at my site, scroll down to the PT section and read what a couple of drawings might lead too. And then fall to your knees and worship me. Yep. Ha Ha Ha Smilie

http://www.home.no/viz/art.htm
I like your new avatar too Anilorak. Told you it was a good approach. Wink Smilie

Quote:
/msg NickServ ID

In chat.
hmmm not sure what the last thing I pasted was:

oops when I pasted it, I realized that it was wayyyyyy too looonnnngggg. It was the lesson from Bilbo's-Study from Sunday.

Amarie: I can't open your art gallery. All I get is a sign that says "please don't steal my pictures! ect." Which I don't intend to, of course, but the sign is annoying and it doesn't go away, it keeps coming back. Sad Smilie

Quote:
ANd I owuld

My turn to say: darned if I know. Big Laugh Smilie
Tommie, if that postBody comes it means you are already in the gallery klicking on the pictures. There are no more piccies than those you see there. Got to make some more, it's summer now so now I have the time!
'http://www.angelfire.com/wizard2/gilgaladkanal/

hmm... I guess it's a link to the #gilgalad channel webpage... Wait I'll check... yup. It is.
Thanks Amarie! The link worked now. Those drawings of yours are amazing! Super Wow Smilie

Quote:
"Bart Defour"

Antwoorden aan :

Aan :
"Wim Verscheure" , "Bart Defour" , "Pascal Engels" , "Rik Neetesonne" Rafaël Vandewaetere <"Tom Vansteenbrugge" "Yvan Schatteman" "Dieter Depypere" "Andy Vermeulen" "Bert Verdru" "Danny Vandaele" "Evelien Schatteman" "Filip Loncke" "Franky Bogaert" Günther Arslyder "Hubert Verhoye" >, "Jasper Vanmarcke" "Johan Geldhof" "Johan Werbrouck" Jürgen Desoete "Luc Bulckaert" "Mario Vanneste" "Nico Tack" "Patrick Van Vooren" "Patrieck Geldhof" "Rien van Haaften" "Ronny De Four" "Stephane Demedts" "Stijn De Meulemeester" "Stijn De Rammelaere" "Tom Vanpoucke" "Tommy Decraene" "Ton Mous" "Wouter Claeys" "Sven Declercq"

Big Laugh Smilie Ok these is some emailthingie from whoever was working before me on this computer. I deleted the addresses just in case. And because I don't know any of the names on the list. Smile Smilie
Quote:
*hugs*

Err... No, honestly, I have no idea...
Quote:
"Could you please hurry?" Jeremy rounded the corner, tripped over a cat, and landed flat on his face in a pile of garbage.

It seems I was writing a story--I think it was the one about the bald amnesiac photographer...

go away!

I wonder who I was telling to go away and why?
Quote:
leaving Damien in a dilemma.
Quote:
romantic/sensitive guys or "bad-boy"?

I was just quoting in the Dual Chain Game.
Quote:
Birthday Smilie
Quote:
USA TODAY got an early preview in Wellington, New Zealand, last week at director Peter Jackson's private screening room. Though a two-DVD set with the original three-hour Towers arrives on shelves Aug. 26, Rings completists will find plenty of fresh Middle-earth fodder in the longer version.

Bean's ring-craving Boromir, slain at the end of 2001's The Fellowship of the Ring, is resurrected in a lengthy DVD flashback after brother Faramir (David Wenham) finds a boat bearing his body.

Not only is there more Bean to savor, but the twisted emotional ties that ensnare ruler Denethor (New Zealand actor John Noble, who officially joins the cast in King), his favorite son, Boromir, and scapegoat Faramir also are exposed. The scenes also help explain why the noble Faramir is rather rude when he meets heroic hobbits Frodo (Elijah Wood) and Sam (Sean Astin).

Other DVD additions to the middle tale that heighten the drama and lighten the mood:

• Rohan horseman Eomer (Karl Urban) finds his mortally wounded cousin Theodred and brings him home, where his subsequent death goes all but unnoticed by his spell-stunned father, King Theoden (Bernard Hill).

• The plight of Eowyn (Miranda Otto), Eomer's sister, deepens as she sings a mournful dirge during Theodred's funeral. Meanwhile, her unrequited passion for visiting warrior Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen) is further inflamed when he tames an unruly horse by whispering sweet nothings in Elvish.

• There are more tree treats as the once-truncated encounter between ancient Treebeard the Ent and hobbits Pippin (Billy Boyd) and Merry (Dominic Monaghan) stretches its limbs. At one point, Treebeard's droning rumble of a voice causes the halflings in his branches to become drowsy.

• Jackson injects much fun with food and beverage. Eowyn, not especially deft in the kitchen, serves Aragorn a vile-looking bowl of homemade stew, which he politely chokes down. Boromir and Faramir share a couple of victory brews, and one declares in beer-ad fashion, "Today, life is good." Pippin and Merry greedily guzzle the magical elixir known as Ent-draught, adding inches to their wee stature.

The most surprising revelation in the longer Two Towers? That hale-and-hunksome Aragorn is 87 years old. Maybe it's something in that stew.

Oh, I was posting a news item on the front page...
Quote:
Andrea,
Just a reminder that this Saturday, June 14th 2003, you need to be at work around 1:30 because we're having our adoption program, and we need your help. Don't be late again!
See you Saturday then,
Beth

O, it was a reminder from the animal shelter that I volunteer at, I would have completely forgotten again! I was just forwarding it to my mom, I think.
rdeosg says:
Moderators/councel members is a relativly new thing there.. when I started there weren't any actually.. Just Taz.. and Grondmaster helped out.. that was about it...

Tongue Smilie I was talking about you grondy! to Star of Hope..
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] >>