Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Paste the last thing you copied here!!! Pointless but fun.

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > Paste the last thing you copied here!!! Pointless but fun.   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] >>
Main Menu
 Home
 New Account
 Account Login
Your Account
 Home
 Edit Profile
 Message Board
 Chat Room
 Help
 Logout
J.R.R Tolkien
 Biography
 Chronology
 Pictures
 Works List
 Discussions
Projects
 The Guide Project
Art Gallery
 Artists
 Maps
 Fan Art
 J.R.R. Tolkien
 Book Covers
LotR Movie(s)
 Cast List
 Discussions
Miscellaneous
 Fan Writings
 Member List
 The Council
 Contact Information

I don't see the point of this but o well!!
Call me Ishmael-so begins perhaps the greatest American novel of all time. Written in 1851 by Herman Melville, it is the unforgetable account of captain Ahab’s monomaniac whaling voyage in search of the white whale, Moby-Dick. The novel begins innocuously enough when Ishmael, a spent school-teacher, decides he will escape his quotidian life and become a whaler for a spell. He bunks with a cannibal named Queequeg, and they become close friends (Queequeg gives him a mummified head as a token of friendship).They decide to go together on a whaling ship named the Pequod.

Something I was writing.
Quote:
Like teardrops they fall from the sky,
From out of the clouds so high!

They come and land on your windowsill,
Even though everything outside looks perfectly still!

Aah! HobbitHomie05's new poem! "The rain poem"
Stress situation reveals an association between perfectionism and drive for thinness. Ruggiero,-Giovanni-Maria et al
International-Journal-of-Eating-Disorders. 2003 Sep; Vol 34(2): 220-226
ACCESSION NUMBER: 2003-99816-006

Arrrrgh, stupid psychology research Tongue Smilie
Nilgaerien

I didn't want to misspell the name, so I copied it down.
Haldir : pee-wee herman.
Hahaha, it's one of Virumor's descriptions of LOTR characters in the movie. I copied this one to show to my friend who is a huge fan of Haldir, for unknown reasons.
Quote:
It was shaped like the helms of the Guards of the Citadel, save that it was loftier, and it was all white, and the wings at either side were wrought of pearl and silver in the likeness of the wings of a sea-bird, for it was the emblem of the kings who came over the Sea; and seven gems of adamant were set in the circlet, and upon its summit was set a single jewel the light of which went up like a flame.
A description of Aragorn's crown.
Quote:
Tiempo del bocado,esté detrás pronto.

My attempts to speak Spanish with a friend on messenger. Elf Winking Smilie
()".'."()
( )
(ö) (ö)

( ),,( ) ( ),( )
( ';' ) (';' )
-(. )- -('.')-
I I II

() ()
( '.' )
(")_(")
Curious to see what the person before me copied. lol

Nothing. Bitter disappointment. Oh well.
Quote:
I'm afraid of the love that could include
Us both in the pages of a book
That time has forgotten on a shelf.

A little bit from one of Bugy's poems which I particularly liked.
Quote:
Well, since no one likes George, I don't think Eddie will do very well either... Very Big Grin Smilie

A sentence from one of my other posts. *yawn*
Nita American Indian Female bear
15. Nokomis American Indian Female Daughter of the Moon

Trying to find a new nickname...Thanks for being helpful Sheryl :P
"So does Tommie. *sigh* "

Something from a previous post I guess. Big Smile Smilie
http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/mask.htm

weebl and bob rock! They do! Watch it with sound.
The naming procedures of the Noldor happened like this. At birth, the father assigned a name (epesse), usually a form of his own name, this was a simple name and perhaps mildly prophetic as the Eldar were gifted in wisdom. After a time the mother would give her child a name; this name was deeply rooted in the child's personality and fate. Other names could be assigned or chosen in the child's life, as is the case with Galadriel (which was given to her by Celeborn) and Gil-Galad.

Namarie!
Yeah, but weebl and bob rock!

I'm not going to post what I last copied, as it's rather long: it's the poem I just posted in the Writers' Guild.

-Arco
[schmerzen
I was looking up some lyrics of this hard rock band..Didn't find any,though. Paranoid Smilie
A band called "Pains"? Let me guess: your parents aren't fans, are they? Very Big Grin Smilie
Alt+a
I was changing something in te symbols windows on Word
Quote:
Déjamelo saber

Hmm. Interesting. Someone before me (public computere here) must have written something in Spanish. I think it's Spanish, anyway. Does anyone know what it means?
Quote:
Quote:
Déjamelo saber

Hmm. Interesting. Someone before me (public computere here) must have written something in Spanish. I think it's Spanish, anyway. Does anyone know what it means?

Quote:
You leave it to me to know = Déjamelo saber

Welcome Seremela, Vilyon and Marshwiggle! Enjoy PT!
oh gee I didn't copy anything to paste! hee hee hee hee!!!!
I was giving a url of a picture I like to ladyblue Smile Smilie

(Edited by Grondy, see his post below) Thumbs Up Smilie
hotpink3233

yeah someones sn!
Seremela

... oh! now I remember! Nil's secret Identity.
What's Nil's secret identity?
Quote:
Sheila Wolk
I was going to break LafyFea's above lengthy URL into two hunks, as its length messes up the website format, but first I decided to take a look at the picture. Yes, Sheila Wolk does paint very fine fantasy pictures.

So what I will do, is edit LadyFea's post and turn the url into a link so others can view it too, as well as bring the format back to normal. Too many smiles in a row also causes this problem.
Quote:
MSN or Yahoo messenger?

Was chatting to someone just now, and he said he was online on messenger as well, so I asked the above question. Cool Smilie
Quote:
:lol, for a minute I thought you ment people (peeps)...I love peeps too! but prefer chocolate kisses Smile Smilie

I was posting at a forum about candy. Smile Smilie
Quote:
Quote:
You leave it to me to know = Déjamelo saber

Hey, thanks Asteroth! (and that was what I copied as well) Elk Grinning Smilie
Quote:
Just for that, you get a virtual peck on the cheek.

Don't ask - a male friend and I were fooling around and he started spouting nonsense...this is rathe rpointless but a good tension releaser. Wink Smilie Big Smile Smilie
"the Blue Wizards"

Yeah, posted that in the wrong thread. Had to sort it out.
A virtual peck on the cheek is better than a virtual kick

Thats all i'm saying

Very Mad Smilie

Moderator SmilieI think it is safe to assume that this was not something pasted and therefore off-topic. Moderator Smilie Rednell
Quote:
Waitin on a sunny day, gonna chase the clouds away..

Wiggle Smilie =)
Quote:
Slug!
A loathsome thing is a garden slug
Like a lump of dirty grey jelly.
No arms or legs or hands and feet
It slides along on its belly!

Posted into a journal entry. You were lucky, previous to that it was a huge long post from the Quest thread.
Quote:
Frogs and snails, And puppy dog tails

what boys are made of?
Quote:
Today, today is April 20th, 2004. Over five years ago I sat at homw watching TV when on came a news break, well thats what i thought it was at the time. I groaned as they went on and on about this stupid school, then I heard the shoots, saw the students running from a school. I wasn't there but it felt so real. The horrer, I wanted to be one of the police people there and take them out. How can those two idiots do this? Why? God oh why?! I listened as parents drove up and tried to jump over the yellow tape, that marked where no one was supposed to go. The screams of mothers as they heard the shots waiting for thier child or children to come out safe and sound. Many did not. I prayed that no one would be killed and that all would be well. I watched as the night drew on and on, and finally it was over. I jumped for joy when they went in and said that the killers where dead, killed by thier own hands. But I cried as they showed the pictures of the ones who didn't make it. Weeks later I learned that two or three had been family, part of God's family I wept for the pain the family's felt and i wanted to go to the funerals to show my love for them, even though i had never met them. but I was denied that for then I was only 12 years old. 12 and already seen the damage hate and scorn could bring. Now I am 17 and I have seen worse things then Columbine, September 11th, Sadam, and Madrid. All have caused me pain, I will never forget what has happened in my youth, not so long as I have breath in my body will I forget those who had done nothing wrong die because of hate and scorn

okay so that wasn't really funny but it was the last thing I pasted!!!
Hey, I live in the city that was polled to have the best-looking guys in the country!!! I can't help myself. And actually, I don't fall...I merely eye, then trip, making a fool of me, then I continue walking.

That's a quote from Nil. Honest, it was Nil , not me! LOL! Well, that was the last thing I copied! Lol! What an imaginative, weird, insane thread! Just like me, then!
Quote:
So, don't ask me no questions
And I won't tell you no lies
So, don't ask me about my business
And I won't tell you goodbye

A quote for a game in the Ivy Bush.
Quote:
onder andere Picasso en Paul Klee.

Part of an essay I'm writing. Cool Smilie
Quote:
Almatári

I was looking up my name in Quenya. Smile Smilie

" Maneštra sa fažolom"

Something i just had for lunch . Anyone intrested what is it ?
Yes, actually. Big Smile Smilie

Quote:
Beste mensen,

Dit is een belangrijke boodschap voor ieder die nog op aarde leeft en nog niet naar de maan is verhuisd. Het Braziliaanse Congres (parlement) stemt dezer dagen over een project dat het Amazonewoud tot ongeveer de helft wil reduceren ! Neem hier heel even de tijd voor om je naam onderaan de lijst te plaatsen en de petitie verder te sturen. De sector die ontbost zou worden is ongeveer even groot als vier maal de oppervlakte van Portugal en zou voornamelijk voor landbouw en veeteelt gebruikt worden. Het hout zou door grote MNO9s op de internationale markt verkocht worden. De bodem van het Amazonewoud sterft echter zonder de aanwezigheid van het bos. Het gaat om een zure bodem, en de regio is zeer aan overstromingen onderhevig. Vandaag de dag ligt 160.000 vierkante km ontbost gebied er nutteloos bij: woestijnvorming treedt op. Ontbossing en houtontginning op dergelijke schaal produceren enorme hoeveelheden koolstof die nu nog in het hout besloten liggen.
Klimaatsverandering en broeikaseffect zijn er gevolgen van. Laat dit niet gebeuren!

Part of a mail on the Amazon rain forest and climate changes. Cool Smilie
So it is in dutch also? Smile Smilie Have gotten it twice in english, with several months interval. "The Brazilian congress are about to wote..." Although governments usually are slow, I think the train (if there ever was one, and it is not just a meme) has gone a looong time ago. ..
Its a kind of stew with beans in it.Very popular here in Cro.
Quote:
So it is in dutch also? Have gotten it twice in english, with several months interval. "The Brazilian congress are about to wote..." Although governments usually are slow, I think the train (if there ever was one, and it is not just a meme) has gone a looong time ago. ..

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but I sent it on anyway. Can't do any harm, can it?

And Grev's post is what I copied so I could quote it. Cool Smilie
"You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
-George W. Bush, President of the United States of America

It's my signature for another site.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] >>