Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Paste the last thing you copied here!!! Pointless but fun.

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > Paste the last thing you copied here!!! Pointless but fun.   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] >>
Nil kicked at the room's sole chair then flinched and glanced at the bed but Valruin slept on, not the least disturbed by her show of impatience. This had to be the most boring job Amarie could have given her! A sudden chuckle escaped her - that was probably the point. Suddenly, something in her mind trembled and grew to a warm pounding. Nil became alert, freezing in her pacing...she knew that feeling, though it had been many many years since it had last entered her mind: the Gem! But something was not right...

I was showing a friend part of The Quest For the Straight Road. Yeah, I know - shameless advertising. But you all should join us! Wink Smilie
Quote:
Our Taz is a warm loving young man, who once in a while does something obsessive, like look at this Website, and then consider the friends he has here. Of course if he spent all his rent money on that chocolate it must be love, for any male in his right mind would have spent it on beer.

I was quoting Grondy in another thread, because he always knows how to say things nicely, and I can never do any better than that. Cool Smilie
Quote:
Listen up brothers and sisters come hear my desperate tale
I speak of our friends of nature trapped in the dirt like a jail
Vegetables live in oppression, served on our tables each night
This killing of veggies is madness, I say we take up the fight
Salads are only for murderers, coleslaw's a fascist regime
Don't think that they don't have feelings, just cause a radish can't scream

I was showing that song to a friend and didn't want to take the time to type it out. Smile Smilie
I agree Tommie. Our Grondy has a way with words.
Disappointment. I had forgotten what I copied last, and it turned out to be nothing. Boring Smilie
Alexisonfire
Alkaline Trio
Allister
All Rights Reserved
Amber Pacific
Anatomy of A Ghost
Another Damn Dissapointment
Anti-Flag
The Aquabats
Arkham
ASG
Atmosphere
Audio Karate
Autopilot Off
Avenged Sevenfold
Bad Religion
The Beautiful Mistake
Big D and the Kids
Billy Talent
Blackfire
Bleed the Dream
Brazil
Break Dance Vietnam
Break the Silence
The Briggs
Bouncing Souls
Boys Night Out
The Casualties
Chronic Future
The Code
Codie
Coheed and Cambria
The Commercials
Crowned King
Don't Look Down
Die Hunns
Dynamite Boy
Early Man
The Early November
Eight Fingers Down
The Erks
The Eyeliners
A Faith Called Chaos
Fall Out Boy
Fighting Jacks
Flogging Molly
From Autumn to Ashes
From First to Last
The F Ups
Go Betty Go
The God Awfuls
Good Charlotte
Guttermouth
Happy Campers
Hazen Street
Hidden in Plain View
H Is Orange
The Hurt Process
Hurry Up Offense
IMA Robot
In So Far
The (International) Noise Conspiracy
Jackson
Jersey
Jessy Moss
Juliette & the Licks
Keg
The Kinison
Lakeside
Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards
Left Alone
Letter Kills
Lennon
Lillix
Lordz of Brooklyn
Lylah
Madison
Mae
Matchbook Romance
The Matches
Melee
Minority
Montys Fan Club
Motion City Soundtrack
Much the Same
My Chemical Romance
New Found Glory
Non Phixion
NOFX
Northstar
Only Crime
Opiate 4 the Masses
Oreon
O're The Ramparts
Over It
The Phenomenauts
Piebald
Pipedown
Planet Smashers
Plans for Revenge
Potluck
Pulley
The Q
The Red West
Reeve Oliver
The Revolution Smile
Rise Against
Rolling Blackouts
Rose Hill Drive
Rufio
Saosin
Senses Fail
Shiner Massive
Side 67
The Silence
Silverstein
Simple Plan
Single Frame
Slowdance
The Snakes, The Cross, The Crown
The Sounds
Spell Toronto
Split Sense
Stars Hide Fire
Straight Outta Junior High
Stimulator
Stole Your Woman
Story of the Year
Suffocate Faster
Sugarcult
The Swear
Taking Back Sunday
Thicker Than Thieves
A Thorn For Every Heart
Thursday
Thought Riot
Tiger Army
The Tossers
Trophy Scars
Truth in Fiction
Underminded
Unit F
Van Stone
The Vandals
Victory Within
Wanted Dead
Washington Social Club
Windsor
The Working Title
Yellowcard
Yesterday's Rising
ZOX

I hope one day i can go to the warped tour Erin, and i can take u and all our friends and we'll have a blast.

thats the last thing i copied
Super Wow Smilie That's a looong list!

Quote:
shi-ri-ki-dai, shi-ri-ki-dam-dam
shi-ri-ki-dai, shi-ri-ki-dam-dam

It's from Ruslana's Wild Dances song, I copied and pasted the text and then I edited it a bit. So yeah, that's what I copied last.
Hiya Barbie Hi Ken Do you wanna go for a ride? Sure Ken. Jump in. im a barbie girl, in a barbie world Life in plastic, its fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination, life is your creation. Come on Barbie, let's go party! CHORUS im a blond bimbo girl, in a fantasy world, Dress me up, make it tight, Im your dolly.You're my doll, rocknroll, feel the glamour in pink,
Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky. You can touch, you can play, if you say: "Im always yours"CHORUS Come on Barbie, lets go party! Come on Barbie, lets go party! Come on Barbie, lets go party!
Come on Barbie, lets go party! Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please, I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees. Come jump in, bimbo friend, let us do it again, Hit the town, fool around, lets go party You can touch, you can play, if you say: "Im always yours" You can touch, you can play, if you say: "Im always yours" Come on Barbie, lets go party! Come on Barbie, lets go party! Come on Barbie, lets go party! Come on Barbie, lets go party! CHORUS CHORUS Come on Barbie, lets go party! Come on Barbie, lets go party! Come on Barbie, lets go party! Come on Barbie, lets go party! Oh, Im having so much fun! Well Barbie, we are just getting started. Oh, I love you Ken.

i was showing my friend this song.Naughty barbie, tisk tisk!
Quote:
Question Smilie
That was my last paste. Must have been in the Trivia: Barad-dur thread
Quote:
Beautiful Woman

A little boy asked his mother “Why are you crying?”

“Because I’m a woman”, she told him.

“I don’t understand”, he said.

His mum just hugged him and said, “And you never will.”

Later the boy asked his father, “Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?”

“All woman cry for no reason”, was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why woman cry.

Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on the phone, he asked, “God, why do woman cry so easily?”

God said:

“When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort.”
“I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.”
“I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.”
“I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.”
“I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.”
“I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes test her strengths and resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.”
“And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.”

“You see:

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. ”The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart-the place where love resides.”

Ok - I like it... I copied it.... I sent it to a few people... The last thing I copied.
I really like that one too, Legolaslass! Nice one!

Quote:
(Also, he still refuses to subject us to pop-up ads, for which we all should be thankful.)

And I think I was quoting Grondy again. (We do agree on a lot of things, apparently)
The last thing I copied was my password to login here. I'm still trying to memorize it...and obviously, I'm not going to paste it up here.
Their ship had sunk near a secluded island. A small splotch of land, about the length and width of, well, half of Rhode Island. The tiny place, however, supported a whole mini-ecosystem. Birds fluttered around overhead as small creatures, all with more than four legs, scuttled about underfoot. The island was very tropical, palm trees, coconuts, sand, the whole nine yards. It was about twenty miles off the coast of Oahu.
Nearly their entire group was able to swim ashore. Those that were killed in the wreck, of course, didn’t make it, and those very few young ones who didn’t know how to swim couldn’t escape either.
~*~*~*~

It's the beginning of a story I'm writing for fun.
Here's what i copied last:
Quote:
Beef And Vegetables Over Noodles

main dish, meats, vegetables

12 oz round steak,1/2 thick strip
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cup broccoli,flowerets & stems
1/2 lb mushrooms,sliced
1 onion,small,sliced
4 tablespoon beef broth
3 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
12 oz wide egg noodles,cooked

Brown meat in oil in large nonstick skillet, 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Remove meat. Add broccoli, mushrooms and onion to skillet. Add broth as needed to prevent sticking; cook, stirring, 2-3 minutes. Add beef; heat through. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream. Serve over noodles.

Yes, i do like Chinese food. Thumbs Up Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie
Quote:
O hon ú-wannathon. Ú lû erui, ului. Gar vethed e-chúnen, go hon bedithon na meth.
A few Sindarin lines from the RotK soundtrack...
Quote:
waffles

You don't want to know. Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:
Ë
Something for or about AmariË Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
Omar Khayyam

From another post...!!

btw - Stoney... I want to know! lol
Quote:
Waffles
patrick_vary@hotmail.com

*Shrugs*
Quote:
ADODB.Command error '800a0d5d'

Application uses a value of the wrong type for the current operation.

/ENG/CountryPurchaseOptions.asp, line 105
- Fun fun, such a geek. However this error was actually from the Motorola website, I was just informing them of it Smile Smilie
Loss I really like ur sig.something from another board.
Arcormacolindóva, where'd you find those lyrics?
Quote:
Your CESD score is 30

The likelihood that you have major or clinical depression is high. You should see a trained health professional to confirm the diagnosis and discuss what treatment might be best for you. Some people with depression begin to feel that nothing will make them feel better. This is an expected feeling when you are depressed. You need to talk with someone about how depression is treated today and learn more about the large number of people like yourself who have recovered.
From an online test.
Quote:
RsrcMtr.exe

I have no idea what this is, I'm on my brother's computer and he was on the net before me, so...
Quote:

Hmmmm, it appears that nothing has been copied lately.
Quote:
http://www.flipfloptrunkshow.com/thonflipexwo.html

Flip-floppy sandals are among my favorite things. This site is approximately my idea of heaven.
Quote:
illrelavant
I was trying to spell "irrelevant" and had yet to spellcheck it. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
Louis Miller disappeared dear
After drawing out his cash
And Mac-heath spends like a sailo
Did our boy do something rash

lyrics that I already forgot I posted in the 'guess the song' thread...
Lynne Kaplane

lol... somebody or other...
Quote:
Ioan Gruffudd

OOO the cuties from King Arthur...
Quote:
fried flying pink oliphant
something from the Khazad-Dum Inn in the Roleplaying Guild
Quote:
Ferris

Ahh, yes, I was greeting a newbie. I always copy new names so that I don't mess up the spelling. Smoke Smilie
Quote:

that was the last thing i typed in my last post (i think thats what this thread is...............)
Well, i would paste what i last copied here, but unfortunately what I last copied was a Tengwar numeral, and pictures don't paste. But just pretend that nice, big number 12 is pasted here!
I haven't anything to paste. haha
But it is good to see you back anyway!
If you love something, set it free; if it comes backs it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

I had to say goodbye to a friend. Very Sad Smilie
Quote:
I'm predictable?

*eats his pimp stick*

From another board.
Quote:

odd... lots have people have been on the computer today and not a single person copied something? Strange...
The last one? okey...

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

density
Lol density? That's a bit random Grondy, you don't really expect to see that in everyday conversation.
Quote:
Jinkies

Hmm... don't know, won't ask
Quote:
Topic, quotes & discussion
I was asking Vee a question about this thread.
Quote:
You’re a Magical Angel! Out of all the angels, you are the one most afflicted with magic. You can do many enchantments as well as sorcery. You can’t do black magic, because even though your not so "pure" your still an angel. A very kind and curious one at that. Magical Angels are always very easy-going with humans, but interestingly enough, like to experiment with them with their spells.

I was looking at some quizzes.

Quote:
Welcome to PT, Celebistar!

Somewhere, in a welcoming thread...
year

well believe if or not, i hit the paste button and the word "year" was the last thing i apparently copied.
click links! Ha!
well, there wuz this (rowr!)
and
this! (Dance! Dance! Mwahahahahahaha!)
A mysterious force impels the Scooby Gang to burst into song, revealing their true feelings. Buffy admits that she was pulled out of heaven, and she and Spike share a kiss. Musical episode, with the cast doing their own vocals.

This is the last thing i copied, i was telling my cousin which episode "once more with feeling" was
i got it from the buffy site, i cant write descriptions that well.
Quote:
Some dwarves are indeed great tossing material. Others, like Grumpy, are not tossable without suffering grievous wounds.

I was just adding me on that list next to Grumpy, on the "ERu's thoughts (Ainur)" thread.
Quote:
http://www.ageoftheadepts.com

I was telling someone the address of a site I often RP at. It's a Golden Sun site!

Quote:
Have you guys never watched the mini-series of Mists of Avalon

I was just saying to Rhapsody that no, I had never even heard of the mini-series of Mist of Avalon.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] >>