Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: Who is your faverite superhero?

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > Who is your faverite superhero?   << [1] [2]
Ross, you got done in well bad!

*Sheryl sits back with pop corn, ready for the second half of the comedy to comence!* Big Smile Smilie
Not really, I don't mind people insulting me I do it ennough myself plus my face doesn't look like a @$$ Big Laugh Smilie
Good for you, neither does mine. And I never said anyone looked like anything, yuo people are merely inferring from my words. I only said what i wasn't.
I also didn't infer that anyone had a face like a @$$, the old insulting tirck of letting people insult themselves!
Hmmm,favorite super heroes?
1.Spiderman
2.Superman
3.Rogue from X-Men
4.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(cowabunga!!)
5.my Dad...gosh thats so sweet*chokes up*
I prefer the comics version of Nightcrawler especially the Claremont Nightcrawler circa 1980s I think this was a time when Chris was doind some superb writing.
Batman is always a firm favourite just the loss and anguish he has had to live all these years.
My updated fav list would be;
1.Preacher
2.Spider Jerusalem (Transmetropolitan)
3.X-Men Circa 1980s.
4. Batman
5. All versions of Wolvie.
6.The ABC Warriors
7.Judge Dredd
8.Missionary Man
9.The Avengers
10 The Punisher.
11.Dr Doom and Magneto.
Has to be Danger Mouse, hands down.

That is if he comes under the 'Super Hero' genre..
I am suprised to see how many posts I got for this forum!considering that I spelled favorite wrong Big Laugh Smilie
I would have to say that Spider-man ,to me,rules them all. Smoke Smilie
~LadyF~

I do have another hero, but maybe he doesn`t come under the hero catergory?

hmm...I don`t know...Maybe...No, don`t worry...It`s a tough one! Big Smile Smilie
Of all the super heroes I prefer, and I guess I always will, Gambit. He's my favourite X-men. And + I had used to have a crush on him. *blushes* He's so sweet. Big Smile Smilie Wink Smilie
Today I'm in a villainous mood, and I just have to say...

Venom. He was just the coolest thing ever, and Todd Macfarlane, yes, the Todd Macfarlane drew him, and my mum threw out my Amazing Spiderman #300 years ago. I decided to look for one the other day, it's £50 quid now, only cost me a quid...
I dislike all those superheroes who are always out for the common good blah-de-blah. Ach they are so boring.
I liek mine with a personality so:

Wolverine
Blade
Gladiator
Gambit
Cartoon spiderman cracks me up, but I hated the movie one.

And I don't know if 'Angel' from 'Angel' and 'Buffy' (Though I didn't watch Buffy) counts as a superhero but he kicks butt.
If he has not be mentioned then i would have to say that the best working man 'hero' I would not consider him a superhero but he is still da*n cool. Good ol' Jesse Custer The Preacher. He is as mean and cool as you get along with Cassidy and Tulip 'not a girl you wanna mess with' plus John Wayne hangs out and offers him advice what more to I need to say.
Dangermouse rocked along with Ernest Penfold but I always loved Stiletto 'Cie Barone'
Also He-Man he was the man as well and I mean the original and the best not your new adventures of He-Man when he and Skeletor got transported to the future never liked it..The new series I have seen the full length movie episode and it was good but I prefer "The most Powerful Man in the Universe"
ok my "faverite" superhero's would be:
Spider-man (he rocks)
the teenage mutant ninja turtles (turtles4ever)
Sgt Rock

well i guess i though i had more hero's than that....go figure Wink Smilie
Oh and I forgot to add, MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! I can't remember what one I always wanted to be Cool Smilie .
And defintly Wolverine!
LadyF~
I always wanted to be Shredder with his cheese grater armour he was a mad muther. Then there was Be-Bop and RockSteady (tell me if Im wrong). But If I was gonna be a villian...I would have to say it would be either The Juggernaut, Magneto or Skeletor. Thats all I can narrow it down to plus Jody as well cause he was as bad as they come but he was intelligent you could see it in the eyes.
Well, I've been re-reading the '90s Danny Ketch Ghost Rider series, and I've re-evaluated them, and I think he's actually better than Johnny Blaze was, so Danny Ketch the Ghost Rider gets my vote this week, unless I can have Howard? He's not a super-hero as such, but can I choose my favourite Duck? Please.....
Can I vote for Douglas Adams' Ford Prefect? Please? Big Laugh Smilie
Quote:
He's not a super-hero as such, but can I choose my favourite Duck? Please.....

Sure can.
I really like Mighty Ducks when I was little, I have long forgottien there names but oh well.
~LadyF
I hear ya Tom Ford Prefect is top notch and now I always carry one peice of valueable hardware with me....yes my trusty towel it goes everywhere with me these day. And old Howard he was a good laugh but the film was something else completey. The whole Blaze/Ketch thing Plastic I say Im with you on this one.
I got into to Ghost Rider when it was Danny who was in control as such and then got back issues of Johnny's adventures and a ween of the trade paperbacks as well.
I liked the one where he and Logan and Frank all ended up in a town and they had to battle some mystic demon who was doin' sum'thing i forget what..I'll have to find out what it was.
Ahh.. Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles. (They were called hero here 'cause ninja sounded so violent). I liked Raphael best, I think I could relate to his short temper. He was definitely the coolest.
Quote:
And old Howard he was a good laugh but the film was something else completey.

Don't mention the movie, that really, really sucked more than a big sucky thing. Had nothing to do with Steve Gerber's genius work of satire and comedy and everything good with comics. btw. you don't know anything about the new Howard series do you Dar?

Quote:

The whole Blaze/Ketch thing Plastic I say Im with you on this one.
I got into to Ghost Rider when it was Danny who was in control as such and then got back issues of Johnny's adventures and a ween of the trade paperbacks as well.
I liked the one where he and Logan and Frank all ended up in a town and they had to battle some mystic demon who was doin' sum'thing i forget what..I'll have to find out what it was.

Was that when Dan died, and Ghosty and Blaze and the X-dudes had to go fight Lilith the demon queen, and Ghosty got possessed by the brood, and the whole thing became rise of the midnight sons? Fantastic, just got nearly all of it in mint condition from the guy who does the Marvel price guides. Spirits of Vengeance was a much underrated series, and the Kuberts artwork was just gorgeous.
I'll most definitely vote for Ford Prefect then! Animated Wink Smilie Just bought the other four books, and I'm enjoying reading them more than ever! Those books are amazingly hilarious!
All of Douglas Adams novels are great Tom I'm currently rereading them cause there just so funny.
The Hulk, Wolverine and Aulë MahalWink Smilie Easy Smoke Smilie
Today, and for the last few weeks, my top guy has been "He who came first" the original guy in tights, Mr. Clark Kent - Superman. Lets face it he can do pretty much anything, and kick anybody else's @ss in the whole superhero world. Go Supes.
I know,Clark is the best.In Love Smilie
Superman rules, but it's weird that people don't recognize Clark Kent as Superman, it's not like the disguise was that good, but that's comics for you I guess. Wink Smilie I've always like the X-Men, especially Wolverine and Rogue, they both got some attitudes Big Smile Smilie Spiderman was okay, too because he's just someone who got his abilities, not born with it so he seems more...human IMO. And of course, the Ninja Turtles, they made me love pizzas!!!
Do Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde from the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (origional comic, not da movie :readSmile Smilie count? Personaly I think their spiffy! Disturbed Smilie
God yes Halo! Another League fan? I thought it was just me! I have all these comics, and the TPB of vol 1 cos I don't want to ruin my comics by reading them all the time.
I think Mr Hyde has to win out of these guys simply for his interesting way of dealing with Griffin in vol. 2 #5. Heh...
Noooo! Very Sad Smilie I haven't read the second volume of League of Extraordinary Gents yet! I can't find it in the shops! WAAAAA! *crys hystericly* If I don't find out what happens soon I'm gonna rip off my own head and eat it! All I know about it is that the aliens are comeing, Nemo's beard still looks like a badger, Quartermain and Mina have a semi-romantic thing and something nasty happens to Griffin...mind you, he does deserve it. Serves him right for running around with no clothes on.
I have yet to see that movie, but I read one of the comics a while ago. I can't wait, when it comes out on VHS we're renting it!
Trust me Andrea. The comic is better than the movie. And if you don't believe me, ask Plastic! *points at PlasticSquirrel and almost pokes his eye out* Whoops! Sorry Plastic! Disturbed Smilie

For me it would be eighter Actarus (from the Animé Goldorak) or Albator
hehehe i didnt even read 1 full page in this post but theres this random fact that needs some love.

My math teacher looks exactly like superman, except, no large muscles and suit
and my fav super hero would be....idk....mayb that guy from the incredibles? the one w/ the ice? lol, his name was probably Ice or Icey or something...
I believe you’re referring to Frozone.
My faves?... Green Lantern (Hal and Kyle, haven’t read the others…), Green Arrow, Batman, Robin (Dick Gray), Spidey, and Angel and Cyclops from the X-Men… I don’t know any of the new ones well enough. Quicksilver, too…
Does Groo count?
Batman, hands down.
I just saw Spiderman 2 last night. At the moment I would have to give the best Superhero award to Spidy... Does anyone remember 'Captain Planet'? I still remember the theme song. It came to me hiking yesterday; strange, no? TMNT: I'm not sure if they were classified as Superheros, but they were definitely an influence growing up Orc Smiling Smilie I never read the comics, but I remember tv shows pretty well. Nightcrawler I remember as a favorite growing up, and I liked the way they portrayed him in X2... Too many heroes, too little time.
My favorite superhero is virumor Big Smile Smilie
he has the power of great comments!
Thor and Ironman; Marvel rules!!
City of Heroes
Don't anyone remember Big Laugh Smilie Super-grannyBig Laugh Smilie, any more? I should know her, she married me!
  << [1] [2]