Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: you're fav animated films....although live films will always be better....

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > you're fav animated films....although live films will always be better....   
Who Framed Roger Rabbit is excellent. Does the Animatrix count?
i am not sure for i have not seen it but i believe i would since it is animated.
Little Mermaid(the first one),I like that film,also Shrek is really funny Big Smile Smilie But Little Mermaid is my favorite.
BlackJack is a fantastic film along with Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust but Akira would have ta be my all time favourite the artwork is amazing.
I also like Princess Mononkie(I think thats how to spell it),great anime,one of the best.
I'm kind a partial to Aeon Flux . Elk Grinning Smilie
Quote:

My favorite is probably Anastasia and the Little Mermaid. I also love Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, Finding Nemo, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Ferngully, and all those other disney animations.

um... anastasia & furngully are not disney films. but yes i do agree that all those classics are very enjoyable.
All time favourite is of course Transformers the movie it is totally amazing.
Quote:
One of the best movies I have ever seen is an animated one. It is called Spirited Away. If you haven't seen this, you should! :P

Quote:
I also like Princess Mononkie(I think thats how to spell it),great anime,one of the best.

I love both those movies, and have Spirited Away on DVD, we have all of Hayao Miyazaki's movies. Well, the anime ones anyway.
My 3 favorites would be Aladdin, Spirited Away, and Laputa: The Castle in the Sky.

[Editat el 6/8/2003 per Andrea]
Quote:
All time favourite is of course Transformers the movie it is totally amazing.

I completely forgot that movie existed, and I went to see it about 5 or 6 times in it's opening week as well. How time flies...
Monsters Inc.
Sinbad
Shrek
Mulan
Hmm...
Yep. Thats it.
OOO I forgot about Shrek, I love that movie too, same with Monsters Inc., but it still can't top Hayao Miyazaki's movies.
I still have to go see Sinbad, I saw Finding Nemo, but I didn't like it that much.
Lion King
Monster's Inc.
Shrek
Disney Robin Hood (no specials there, just love the story)
the WOW videos (frog and toad)
FernGully
Aladdin
Little Mermaid

[Edited on 6/8/2003 by musicimprovedme]
Quote:
I'm kind a partial to Aeon Flux .

Yes, Aeon Flux is awesome! I used to always watch that. I wonder if they have some kind of complete series DVD package? Anybody know? Hmmm, I'll have to look into that.

Lets see, what else? Well I have to start with the Rankin-Bass The Hobbit, cause that was my first exposure to Tolkien, way back when I was a little lad. Iíve always loved it, and for sentimental reasons, that's definitely one of my favorite animated films of all time!

Akira was really good! I like a lot of the Disney animated films, with Peter Pan, and Fantasia being right up there. More sure to come later.
Elf Smilie

Quote:
I also like Heavy Metal.
Is that the one with the evil green bowling ball?
My fav would be The Nightmare Before Christmas. I also like Heavy Metal. From Disney, I like Sword in the Stone and Jungle Book.
Quote:
Sounds good!
Quote:
Yep. That's it. And coke snorting aliens. Tongue Smilie
Quote:
Quote:
Yep. That's it. And coke snorting aliens. Tongue Smilie
I have to see this film!
Yeah, Heavy Metal is great too! It's been along time since I've seen that, must have another view sometime soon.
Elf Smilie
I just remembered another one! How could I have forgotten Pink Floyd The Wall. That is just about the coolest film ever. Well, it is partially animated anyway. Oh and Fantastic Planet.
Yellow Submarine!
Quote:
My fav would be The Nightmare Before Christmas. I also like Heavy Metal. From Disney, I like Sword in the Stone and Jungle Book.

I love those movies. It has been a while since I have seen Heavy Metal. That is a cool movie. Nightmare Before Christmas is terrific, Robbie calls it Christmas Jack. Fom Disney I like Cinderella and Aristocats and of course the LION KING. heheheehee, I almost have that whole movie memorized.
My favorite animated films are Aladdin, the Lion King, Mulan and Spirited Away.