Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
why are everybodys b-days in march-april? more than half the people i know! were there unusually hot nights in the eighties?
Happy Birthday Elfstone and Cale! (always late, I know!)
Happy Birthday, FrogBoy! (I should at least once say this on time)...
Happy birthday Frogboy Birthday Smilie May you have a good day.
Happy birthday Frogboy!! Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Birthday Smilie Disturbed Smilie Alcoholic Smilie starts to sing (run while you can) : Happy Birthday to you, happy bithday to you, happy birthday dear Frogboy, happy birthday to you!! Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Birthday Smilie Disturbed Smilie Alcoholic Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday, Frogboy Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Just go steady on the alcohol and jelly.
Who is Frogboy?
Happy B-day Frogboy, son of Mellie! May your day be blessed! Birthday Smilie
Happy Birthday Frogboy!! Smile Smilie Hope you have a good one. Birthday Smile Smilie
Happy b-day Frogboy. Pary Smilie Hey all! I'm back, sort of. I'm only able to post on the Quest For the Straight Road right now but I couldn't resist.....I'M EIGHTEEN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, so happy and proud I made it this far. Animated Wink Smilie Okay, now, I refuse to believe in the "birthday spankings" my dad and grandpa used to put me through, so no one is allowed to touch me!!!! Tongue Smilie

Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Super Wow Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Wiggle Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Super Wow Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
Lol Nill! My dad and brother use to threaten me with those,too. Welcome back,btw Smile Smilie I've missed your presence.
Happy birthday, Nilgaerien!!!

Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Pary Smilie

Cake anyone? Birthday Smilie
Happy birthday Nil. May you have a good day Birthday Smilie
Happy birthday Nil!!
Pary Smilie
Cake? Yes thank you!
Thank you thank you...*takes a bow then suddenly trips into the cake* Umm.....well, everyone did want some...here, I'll put it back together. Grev, it was beautiful before I destroyed it!!!
Never mind! I'll refer to the footprint as a special autograph and sell it at Ebay for loads of mithril! *Moahaha!* Watch out Amarie, I'm gaining on you! Big Smile Smilie
Pary Smilie Happy Birthday, Nilgaerien. Hope you had a good one. Pary Smilie
*brings tables, chairs and fine cutlery*
*brings wine, ale, meade, beer and fruity drinks*
*brings 9 pigs 4 oxens and 2 lambs*
*looks in purse.... oops! Draws VISA, and brings rice and potatoes cut into small figurines*
*brings gigantic home made soapbox*

Aehm!! Hear ye! Hear ye! By royal fraggle decree, has the omnipresent, awe-inspiring and generally wonderful Fair One, AmariŽ "Swordswinger" Authiel, been accepted as a member of the highest echelons of The Planets leaders, the Council!

You may rejoyce!!
Let the merriment begin! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Alcoholic Smilie Juggling Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Dunce Smilie
(edited by Amarie! Wiggle Smilie )
Awww you are just a cute as your avatar! Big Smile Smilie
Pssst it is Authiel, not Authiniel... hey wait! I can fix that myself now!! Yeeey!!!! I My first edit of other peoples posts! Big Smile Smilie
OOOOH! That makes me the Chosen, First Edited One! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Na-na-na-na-na Smilie
Welcome to the fold, Amarie. :wave:
hmmmm, seems the ladies outnumber the gents at the moment. Smile Smilie
Will make it hard to find a dancing partner at the Annual Council Dance and Staff Meeting. Wink Smilie
I think Amarie is wonderful

(edited by Amarie) Wink Smilie
Pary Smilie Happy Birthday, Rhodry. Pary Smilie

I suppose I should wish my girlfriend a Happy Birthday, too. Not that she comes here.

Cat Smilie Happy Birthday, lass Cat Smilie
Lol, Val. Trying to hide that you adore me. Wink Smilie

My boyfriend is 25 years old today, he doesn't come here either but:
Happy birthday Ray!

Happy birthday Rho and Vals girlfriend!
Happy Birthday Rho ya filthy kiwi...hope you have a great one mucker Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Quote:
ya filthy kiwi

that's offensiveSo Angry Smilie
Not in this context. In a different one, sure! But between friends and with a load of Big Laugh Smilie 's .. No. Looking at the whole post its obvious that no offence was meant.
Hehehehe, Cheers Dar, yah old pecker wood. Cool Smilie Tongue Smilie Tongue Smilie Smoke Smilie Animated Wink Smilie
Pary Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAYs Pary Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Frogboy, Nilgaerien, and Rhodry Pary Smilie

Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie
Congrats Rhodry, best wishes for the rest of the day Birthday Smilie
Oh look who's here!
I thought you forgot us Celeb!
Welcome back!

*Back to the Topic*

Happy Birthday Frog Boy how old is he now?
Happy Birthday Rhodry! Birthday Smilie
Read Smilie Congratulations to Elfstone on becoming our newest Council Member. Welcome on board, mate. Read Smilie
Congrats Elfstone! Cat Smiling Smilie *does a jig* So, is there going to be more new council members soon? Paranoid Smilie
Welcome Elfstone!!! You couldn't turn them down either huh? What did they use on you? Tumbscrews? Or maybe Chineese water torture since it took you so long? j/k Wink Smilie We rule! Orc Grinning Smilie
Congratulations, Elfstone! Smile Smilie

There is a lot of leftovers from AmariŽ's inauguration if you're hungry. Wink Smilie
But not my cake...hey, Grev, was it really that popular on ebay???? Am I (or rather, my footprint in the cake) a star now??? Very Big Grin Smilie
Thanks, Grondy! Happy Birthday to whomever I've forgotten! Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 24 March, Arwen*Evenstar* will be 22.

Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday Arwen*Evenstar* Birthday Smilie
Popular??? Oh gosh!! Shocked Smilie Have you not heard? The heavy bidding made the servers go down! I got a small defence budget for it, but Ebay came with a rather large army of lawyers (and I think a lot of then used stereoids) and wanted it all for them selves.... Sad Smilie Dead Smilie I was just happy to get away with all my fins intact. The stockmarket was very pleased, though. Should have bought some stocks..
Quote:
Congratulations to Elfstone on becoming our newest Council Member. Welcome on board, mate.

Thanks Val! As I said, I consider it a tremendous honor, and something I will take very seriously. That being said, I donít know that itís official yet? I still havenít heard from Tarrant, and I donít seem to have any special powers yet (ha ha), so I donít know (keeping my furry Hobbit toes crossed)?
Elf Winking Smilie

Quote:
Welcome Elfstone!!! You couldn't turn them down either huh? What did they use on you? Tumbscrews? Or maybe Chineese water torture since it took you so long? j/k We rule!

No, I think Sauron brainwashed me when I snuck a peak in the palantir Ha Ha Ha Smilie

Seriously though, I think the only reason it took so long is because my original response to Tarrant's email may have been accidently deleted. Congrats to you too Amarie, you deserve it!
Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Happy belated Birthday greetings to you Arwen*Evenstar*, hope you had a great one! Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow, Sunday 28 March is Haldir3's 18 th birthday and Ross's 21st.

Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAYS HALDIR AND ROSS Pary Smilie

Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie
My friend's birthday is on the 3rd of May, and I'm going to get all the teachers to sing happy birthday to her twice, and our entire class, just to see how red a human being can get in the face. But I shall get her a really expensive present. I've already got it. IT's a $60 dollar book. I think that's 20 pounds. But that's huge!

And by the way...

HAPPY Pary Smilie BIRTHDAY Pary Smilie HALDIR Pary Smilie AND Pary Smilie ROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Happy Birthday Haldir and Ross. Have fun. Pary Smilie
Has anyone seen Ross around lately?
Ross is back!?!?!? Its about time! HI ROSS!!!!!! Big Smile Smilie

Congrats ELFSTONE!!! I

Happy birthday to Ross and Haldir!!!! Have a great one!!!
Big Smile Smilie Cool Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Juggling Smilie Alcoholic Smilie Wiggle Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Haldir!!!

And where ever you are Ross. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!!!! Stay safe and be well!
Quote:
Has anyone seen Ross around lately?

I haven't seen Ross around at all since the new PT went live (probably just really busy secretly plotting to assassinate PJ with Vir, and Aule).
Ha Ha Ha Smilie

I hope you had a good Birthday wherever you are Ross, and Happy B-day shouts out to Haldir too! Birthday Smilie
Fear not, Ross does check in every once and awhile, if something catches his eye. (the thread potential idea comes to mind)

Happy Birthday Ross Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow 31 March, Arcormacolindůva will be 15.

Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCORMA Pary Smilie

Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>