Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Happy birthday Ross, Hal, and Arco. Birthday Smilie
I hope you all have and had good ones. Smile Smilie
Pary Smilie Happy birthday, Arcormacolindůva. 15?? I thought you were a bit older than that. Pary Smilie
Congratulations, Arco! You have now gone a quarter of the way towards retirement! Ha Ha Ha Smilie Wiggle Smilie Hope you get an enjoyable day! Pary Smilie I
happy belated b to Ross and happy b to Arco. May you have a good day Birthday Smilie
Happy Birthday Arco, hope you have a great day! Birthday Smilie

BTW, I just want to thank the Council members who nominated me for a position on the Council, and for other PT friends that congratulated me on being selected for a position on the Council. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, ultimately I was not chosen for a position on the Council, so the thanks and congratulations ended up being a bit premature. Regardless, my sincere appreciation goes out for the kind words, and for the vote of confidence some of you had in me. Thanks, and may Eru bless us all!
Angel Smilie
Tomorrow, 03 April will be GailH's birthday (she'll be celebrating the anniversary of her 21st) Cool Elf Smilie GailH is one of the Chatroom members.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday GailH Birthday Smilie
Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie
Happy birthday to Gail and Arco!!!!!!! Have a great one!!!!
Big Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Alcoholic Smilie
Pary Smilie Happy birthday Crystle caves!! Pary Smilie
Good thing you made that journal! I have added you to the birthday list on the first page of this thread so we will remember you next year. Smile Smilie
Thanks! I thought I was forgotten, but I guess not!
Happy birthday Crystle Caves!
I'm not usually on PT Saturdays, but when I saw your journal I felt I had to come in here and add meself to the congratulations list. No one should be forgotten on their birthday Wink Smilie
I hope you'll have a good one Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie

And also a big happy birthday to GailH, I hope you 2 will have a great day Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie
Happy birthday, Crystle caves!

Hope you get a fantastic one. Big Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Happy Birthday Crystal Cave. Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
I haven't read your journal yet but I hope you have a really great birthday and someone has a nice surprise for you. Smile Smilie
Happy Birthday CC. I hope you've had a great one and many more to come! =)
Hey! Happy late birthday Crystal Caves! Just to let ya know Grondy, my b day is July 19. Ill be 14
Sorry to everyone who I missed the Birthday of. Happy Birthday.
Thanks Everyone for wishing me happy birthday. I can only remember up until about 3.30 so it must have been good. the next day wasn't to great though. Was PJ assinated on the 28th it's quite possible? Wink Smilie
Happy Birthday to GailH, and to Crystle Caves! Birthday Smilie
Quote:
Was PJ assinated on the 28th it's quite possible? Wink Smilie
No he wasn't (not that we have heard of anyway) so you didn't have THAT much fun. (Thank God for that. Elf Winking Smilie ) Glad you probably had fun Ross!
Very happy belated birthday CC!
§Gasps§ PJ dead!?!? Never!
Happy Birthday to anyone that was ever born today.And Happy Unbirthday to everyone who wasn't.
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Happy Birthday, Crystle Caves Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
On the 3rd of May, it's my friend Nicole's birthday. It's a month away, but get ready to say happy birthday to her!
I wasn't around yesterday, so...

Pary Smilie Happy birthday to Gail and to Crystal Caves Pary Smilie
May 3rd my son's 1st birthday which is only 4 days after my oldest daughter's 9th birthday Birthday Smilie
Okay, this really isn't a birthday wish post, and not to cause any problems or debate but

I'd like to wish you all a Happy and Safe Passover.

Thanks, Ainamenelwen( I hope I spelled that right). You don't hear that often, but I appreciate the care.
Sunday April 11 Eabisme will be 18
Monday April 12 Gnampie will be 29 for the second time (actually I think she's too young to have reached that milestone, must be her smiley outlook on life.)

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Have Happy Birthdays Eabisme and Gnampie! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Eabisme, and Gnampie! Hope you both had great Birthday's! Birthday Smilie
Thank you very much fo the birthday wishes.
29 for the second time..........sounds good. I would say 29 forever!

I had a wonderful weekend and it's not over yet. This week we will spend a couple of days in Germany (Eifel region).
I will get back to you withing a week or so!

Have a lot of cake everyone! Birthday Smilie
Late happy birthday to Crystle Caves!
Happy birthday Gnampie!
Happy birthday Eabisme!

Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Tigger Smilie Kiss Smilie Birthday Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Happy Birthday to LadyofLegolas! Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow, 14 April, Irima-Arwen will be twelve years old.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY! IRIMA-ARWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy belated birthday to Eabisme, Gnampie and LadyofLegolas Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie

Happy birthday to Irima-Arwen which is 12 today Birthday Smilie
Happy B-day Irima-Arwen, hope you have a great day! Birthday Smilie
Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday Irima-Arwen!! Hope you have many more happy years to come. Keep safe where ever you are. Birthday Smilie
hiya everyone!

I haven`t been in the forums for a good couple of months, so i just wanted to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! that`s to anyone`s birthday i have EVER missed!

I hope you all had a wonderful time and many more great years to come...does that make sense? hehe

Love Sheryl
Tomorrow, Thursday April 22, EvithianEhtmire will be 13.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVITHIAN-EHTMIRE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Birthday SmilieHappy birthday Evithian! Hope to see you soon. Have a great one.Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow is my birthday!!! l'll be turning 17 and ofcourse I'm expecting a lot of gifts. Tongue Smilie Yaaaaay..... and today l'm feeling sick Sad Smilie Sad Smilie

And Happy Birthday to EvithianEhtmire of course!!!! Have nice day!!!
Happy birthday EvithianEhtmire, I hope you'll have a great day Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
Happy Birthday EE! Have a great one! Birthday Smilie
Happy birthday to Gildor inglorion, may it be a great day for you Birthday Smilie
Thank you Celebrian Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie
Yeah, I hope you had a Happy Birthday yesterday, Gildor inglorion. The website went down or at least bogged down yesterday, so I had to quit before I got in here to wish you a happy one.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILDORINGLORION Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

That said, tomorrow, Sunday April 25 will be Urulooke's 13th birthday.

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY URULOOKE Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Yes, Happy Birthday to you Gildor inglorion! Hope you're having a great one! Birthday Smilie
Birthday SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieHappy B-day Gildor! It was very nice talking with you in chat. I hope you had a good birthday.Birthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smilie
Also,
Birthday Smile SmilieBirthday SmilieHappy birthday 13th Urulooke! Come and visit us soon.Birthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smilie
Today, 25 April it is Urulooke's birthday! Happy birthday to you Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Alcoholic Smilie

somebody shut me up or l'll won't stop posting smilies anymore! they are to much fun! Disturbed Smilie hey hey what are you doing with that patch!? Ignore Smilie
What the...? Oh well....HAPPY BIRTHDAY somebody...anybody...EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Dunce Smilie
Happy Birthday, Urulooke!

Orc Grinning Smilie Alcoholic Smilie Birthday Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Juggling Smilie Wiggle Smilie It's my Birthday!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Juggling Smilie Wiggle Smilie
(I feel proud Big Smile Smilie )
Happy Birthday, Vilyon!! Birthday Smilie

By the way, what's your avatar? - I'd like to know. I've been staring at it for a minute or so and I still have no clue what it is.
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>