Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Happy birthday to Gildor inglorion, may it be a great day for you Birthday Smilie
Thank you Celebrian Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie
Yeah, I hope you had a Happy Birthday yesterday, Gildor inglorion. The website went down or at least bogged down yesterday, so I had to quit before I got in here to wish you a happy one.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILDORINGLORION Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

That said, tomorrow, Sunday April 25 will be Urulooke's 13th birthday.

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY URULOOKE Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Yes, Happy Birthday to you Gildor inglorion! Hope you're having a great one! Birthday Smilie
Birthday SmilieBirthday Smile SmilieHappy B-day Gildor! It was very nice talking with you in chat. I hope you had a good birthday.Birthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smilie
Also,
Birthday Smile SmilieBirthday SmilieHappy birthday 13th Urulooke! Come and visit us soon.Birthday Smile SmilieBirthday Smilie
Today, 25 April it is Urulooke's birthday! Happy birthday to you Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Alcoholic Smilie

somebody shut me up or l'll won't stop posting smilies anymore! they are to much fun! Disturbed Smilie hey hey what are you doing with that patch!? Ignore Smilie
What the...? Oh well....HAPPY BIRTHDAY somebody...anybody...EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Dunce Smilie
Happy Birthday, Urulooke!

Orc Grinning Smilie Alcoholic Smilie Birthday Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Juggling Smilie Wiggle Smilie It's my Birthday!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Juggling Smilie Wiggle Smilie
(I feel proud Big Smile Smilie )
Happy Birthday, Vilyon!! Birthday Smilie

By the way, what's your avatar? - I'd like to know. I've been staring at it for a minute or so and I still have no clue what it is.
Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday, Vilyon. Have a good oneExclamation SmilieBirthday Smilie =)
Happy Birthday Vilyon! Have a very grat day today Smile Smilie
Happy belated birthday to Urulooke, I hope you had a good day Birthday Smilie
Happy birthday to Vilyon, I hope your day brings you much joy Birthday Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VILYON !!! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

So how old are you, or shouldn't we ask? Elk Grinning Smilie
Happy Birthday to you Vilyon! Birthday Smilie
Thanks Guys!!!
my avatar is Fingolfin during his fight with Morgoth, and i'm 13 Big Smile Smilie
i`m SOOOO sorry im a day late!

Happy birthday hun! Hope you had a good day and got whatever you wanted for your birthday!
Sunday, May 02 will be Carcharoth's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARCHAROTH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
A very merry birthday to Carcharoth, and a very merry UNbirthday to everyone else out there!

My 400'th post! Yippy!
Congratulations to Arco for reaching a nice round number of posts. Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
Yeeeay!!! Iv past my 111 post !!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Happy Birthday Carcharoth! Hope you had a good one wherever you are! Birthday Smilie
HB Carcharoth, hope to see you around soon. Birthday Smilie =)
There's 78 days till my 21 st birthday....when you're a college student, that's HUGE.
I've got nothing better to do than count down the days. During the summer there's nothing to do but sit on the beach and wait for it.
Happy belated birthday Carcharoth, I hope it was a good one Birthday Smilie
Happy Birthday Carcharoth!!!

Congrats to Arco for hitting 1000 posts!!
Wednesday, 05 May, AmariŽ will be celebrating her 23 birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMARIň Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy BIrthday to everyone, Belated or Early you decide! Very Big Grin Smilie
Happy birthday to me!
happy birthday to me!
happy birthday to Ama,
happy birthday to meeee!
Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
happy birthday AmariŽ!!! *huuuuuge birthday hug*
I hope you'll get a great day! We must celebrate you when the exam period is over Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
My sister invited me for dinner and cheesecake. Wohoo! Big Smile Smilie Not fun to have birthday in the middle of the exam periods. Blah!
Happy Birthday Amarie!!!!!!!!!!! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Weee! Happy birthday AmariŽ! Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
I should send greetings and happy wishes from "Niniel" also! Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Waving Hello Smilie
Pary SmilieHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!Pary Smilie
Pary SmilieHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!Pary Smilie
Pary SmilieHAPPY BUURTHDAAAAAAY DEAR AMAAAARRIIIEE!!Pary Smilie
Pary SmilieHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOU!!!. Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Amarie! Smile Smilie Have a good one. Birthday Smilie
Quote:
Happy birthday to me!
happy birthday to me!
happy birthday to Ama,
happy birthday to meeee!

Nice song! Tongue Smilie

Happy birthday Amarie!!! I hope you have a great day, and heh, maybe you can celebrate after you exams are over (good luck on those too btw)!
Birthday Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday, Amarie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

I hope you had a great day....

As I'll be at sea over the coming days....

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday, Peredhil on the 6th Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

and

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday, Halo_Black, no longer a teen on the 7th Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Oh Golly Gee Whiz Fish, Leo was 17 on May 05 too

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

while Peredhil is also 17 today 06 May

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEREDHIL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

and tomorrow 07 May, Halo_Black will be two decades old

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. HALO_BLACK Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
happy belated birthday Leo Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie

happy birthday Peredhil Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie

and happy birthday on advance Halo_Black Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie
Happy Birthday to Leo (sorry I missed you yesterday)! Birthday Smile Smilie

Also, Happy Birthday to Peredhil today! Hope you have a great one! Birthday Smilie
Happy birthday to Leo and to Peredhil!!!! Have a great one!!!
Wiggle Smilie Big Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Juggling Smilie Alcoholic Smilie
Happy belated birthday to AmariŽ and Leo, a happy birthday to Peredhil today, and a happy birthday to Halo_Black for tomorrow!

Big Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Thumbs Up Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Alcoholic Smilie

Edit: Well, it's still May 6th where I live...
Happy Birthday to you Halo! Birthday Smilie
Today, Sunday 09 May, is Mothers' Day in the U.S.

I Love You Smilie HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE. I Love You Smilie
yes!! you said it Grondy!!! To moms every where today is for you!!! Relax for a change and have your husband take care of the kids!!!

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Happy Mother's day to all the mums out there. Wiggle Smilie
Ah, mothers...

the original binary programmers who manage to code guilt, remorse, anxiety, fear of failure, and dread ó as well as a dozen complexes ó with the skillful use of nothing but the words ďyesĒ and ďno.Ē

I miss my Mommy. Very Sad Smilie
You poor thing. I was going to write in on eht ethird and celebrate my friends birthday but i forgot where this thread was. So happy birthday Nicole for the third!
First of all: late happy mother's day to all you mothers out there! You deserve a big big hug! *hugs*

Secondly: very late happy birthday to AmariŽ and Leo! Pary Smilie

Lastly: late happy birthday to Halo_Black and Peredhil! Pary Smilie

I seem to be late in everything today... Hmmm. lol
Congratulations to Val on just passing 3000 posts here at PT! Cheers friend! Happy Elf Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>