Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Happy Birthday Vale..Have a good one! Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
Thank-you all. I shall remember your greetings tomorrow when I spend my fifth birthday on the trot surveying some muddy sandbank for cockle beds. Unfortunately, I'm up at 0500 and we have a dry boat, so there'll be no birthday drinks until I get home next Friday. I've had a big chocolate cake though. My son bought me it, and made me open it while he was there, because he knew I was going to be away.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Val.

Hope next Friday is great for ya !!

Take care out there!!

xxx
Happy birthday Val, I hope the day will bring you much joy on that muddy sandbank... Wink Smilie
Here's for Friday!: Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Alcoholic Smilie
Happy birthday Val!! *huuuge hugs* Hope Friday will be GREAT!! Big Smile Smilie
And happy Constitution Day, Norway!! It sure did rain today! :P

Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Val!!! I wish you all the best my friend! Birthday Smilie
Happy birthday, fisherman's friend! Tongue Smilie

Quote:
And happy Constitution Day, Norway!!

Hehe! I had completely forgotten, until I got an SMS with my mom. Big Smile Smilie Must be the weather; 20+degrees, sunny and calm. Doesn't resemple Constitution Day weather at all! Very Big Grin Smilie

Snowman Smilie Lighening Smilie
Happy birthday Vale!!!!!!!!! Shame that your gona be in mud on it. Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie I Juggling Smilie Juggling Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Waving Hello Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Happy everything to everyone who had something since my last visit! Big Smile Smilie
Today, Wednesday 19 May is Moonstar's birthday. I don't know how old she is, and as she's a lady, we mustn't ask. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOONSTAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday to you Moonstar! Birthday Smilie
Seeing that no one knows when my birthday was or that they are just too mean...sniff... Orc Sad Smilie

(It was on the 15th of May)

Happy Birthday to Randalllin...sniff... Alcoholic Smilie
:drinks a lot while singing happy birthday to try to kill himself in a car accident:
Happy birthday Moonstar, I hope the day brings you much joy Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie

Randallin, the reason no one has congratulated you is probably because you're not on the birthdaylist which is on the first page of this thread. Ask one of the Council Members to list you up and you will not be forgotten next time.

Happy belated birthday to Randallin! I hope you had a great day Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie
I
Yup, we at the council can do a lot of things, but reading minds is not one of them.
But I'll put you on the list, how old are you now?
Thank you all for the greetings. We all pulled our fingers out and by grabbing over high water and walking the sands at low water, we managed to get five days of surveying done in three. Unfortunately, I feel too tired tonight to go out but it's nice to be back here again. It'll be nice to get a couple of hours lay-in in the morning too.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOONSTAR. Hope you have a great day Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Randalllin. Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RANDALLIN Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Happy belated birthday to Randallin and Moonstar!!! Hope you both had a nice one!

Pary Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy belated birthday to you Randallin! Hope you had a great one! Birthday Smilie
I must say one thing...

I GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! Jumping Flame Smilie

Bravo for ol' Stoney!!! Cyber Mountain Dew for the whole thread!! Alcoholic Smilie
Quote:
I GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!

Heh congrats on that Stoney! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Read Smilie CONGRATULATIONS, STONEY Read Smilie

Now that the so called best time of your life is over, the fun can start.

Pary Smilie Happy Birthday, Mithrandir1 Pary Smilie

And if I'm not around before Sunday,

Pary Smilie Happy Birthday, LadyFeawen too Pary Smilie
Read Smilie WAY TO GO STONEHELM, CON-GRAD-ULATIONS! Read Smilie
Congrats to you Stoney! Have a great time! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie

Happy birthday LadyFeawen!

Pary Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, Sunday 23 May, Mithrandir1 will be 17.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITHRANDIR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
(Nearly overlooked that one, eek!)

Happy happy one, Mithrandir! (look forward to meeting you sometime Tongue Smilie )

we should have a calander that you can go to and it posts all the birthdays!!!
Happy birthday Mithrandir and Lady F (25th May) Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie
Your avatar, Celebrian, creeps me out!!! Super Scared Smilie No offense!!! Smile Smilie
HAHAHA! Big Smile Smilie Me too, HH05! And had you read the cartoon it's from... Thats REALLY creepy! Very Mad Smilie
Happy birthdays, everyone, particulary those of you that get older tomorrow! Big Smile Smilie

Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie
Thanks everybody!

Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEA AND MITHRANDIR!!!!! Pary Smilie
Happy birthday Stoney, Fea and everybody!!! Wow, the party tree is really crowded and merry.
I'm a about 32 minutes early but Happy birthday to my big sister Linda (who wont see this at all)and to The Person Whos Birthdate Is a Secret (who might pop in to see)!! Yeeeey!!!
Quote:
we should have a calander that you can go to and it posts all the birthdays!!!
HHO5: We don't really need one, or rather we already have as good as one in the first post of this thread. Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Anyone whose birthday isn't listed there can get it there by simply PMing their birthdate to a Council Member with a request that it be added to the list. Deal Smilie

Yes, LadyFeawen will be 14 on Tuesday 25 May

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYFEAWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy belated birthday greetings to Mithrandir1(May 23)! Birthday Smile Smilie

Also I'd like to wish LadyFeawen a very happy birthday (May 25)! Hope you have a great one Fea!
Birthday Smilie
Happy birthday to LadyFeawen!!!! Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie

Happy birthday for my sister too!!!! Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - L.F !!!

Pary Smilie Waving Hello Smilie Birthday Smilie

Hope you are having a fab' day xxx

Also Belated Wishes to Stoney & Mithrandir ! xxx
Happy happy birthday LadyFeawen! (hope you had a nice time in Wyoming) Animated Wink Smilie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Have a blast of a time!!!!!!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Happy Elf Smilie Cool Elf Smilie Shocked Elf Smilie Waving Hello Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!!!
on your birthday, remember to eat, drink and, well, be drunk and fat.
lol anyways Have fun!!!
Pary Smilie
My god!! I cannot beleave she would have a birthday without me!! Happy Birthday anywho Lady Feawen, hunnie. I love you without loving you that way.
Congratulations to AmariŽ whose picture won the award of a box with all 3 LOTR DVDs.

Click Here to see her picture. It is she with the precious elf ear and the rainbow.

Pary Smilie WELL DONE! AMARIň Pary Smilie

Please would you provide us a translation of the caption AmariŽ.
Good going there Ama!!! Bravo and congrats on winning!! Pary Smilie
Thank you guys!! Orc Grinning Smilie
I got beaten by the nazgul you see below my picture, they ran away with the first price, a DVD player, but MY picture is the biggest!!

I pretended I ment to be Arwen, but I really just wanted to see myself as an elf when I made it. Shhhhhh! Wink Smilie
Thanks to Celebrian who sent me the link, i wouldn't have entered if it wasn't for her. Love you babe!

The text:
Headline: Competition: The Lord of the Rings party continues
And then basicly: "Here are the best pictures the fans sent in (and two links. my picture in #10 in the first link)

Below my picture:
We have chosen the winners of this springs big Lord of the Rings competition were we asked our readers to send in pictures of themselves dressed as one of the characters in Lord of the Rings. Many have contributed with photos.

The winning pictures and some of the other pictures our reader have sent in can be found up and to the right. (meaning the two links under the headline)

And then the list of those who get a price. 1 Dvd player, boxes of all 3 DVDs, ROTK DVDs and ROTK books.

Hey this is my 1200 post! How fitting that i could use it to celebrate myself! *lol*
Congrats again Ama, very cool! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Well done, Amarie. I'm really pleased for you. Pary Smilie
Wow!! Great picture. Congrats on the award wining place. Is that you on it Amarie? Nice Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Yup that is me. Smile Smilie You can find more pictures and drawings and fun stuff on my website. AmariŽs site
Where are our manners?
Today, the 10th is our very own and highly belowed REDNELLs birthday!!!
Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUN!!! Pary Smilie

Saturday the 12th is the day when Stonehelm turns 19 and Asmo will be 22!!
Happy birthdays!!! Birthday Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDNELL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY STONEHELM Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASMO Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Happy birthday Nell, Stony and Asmo (wherever you are). Pary Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>