Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Congratulations to AmariŽ whose picture won the award of a box with all 3 LOTR DVDs.

Click Here to see her picture. It is she with the precious elf ear and the rainbow.

Pary Smilie WELL DONE! AMARIň Pary Smilie

Please would you provide us a translation of the caption AmariŽ.
Good going there Ama!!! Bravo and congrats on winning!! Pary Smilie
Thank you guys!! Orc Grinning Smilie
I got beaten by the nazgul you see below my picture, they ran away with the first price, a DVD player, but MY picture is the biggest!!

I pretended I ment to be Arwen, but I really just wanted to see myself as an elf when I made it. Shhhhhh! Wink Smilie
Thanks to Celebrian who sent me the link, i wouldn't have entered if it wasn't for her. Love you babe!

The text:
Headline: Competition: The Lord of the Rings party continues
And then basicly: "Here are the best pictures the fans sent in (and two links. my picture in #10 in the first link)

Below my picture:
We have chosen the winners of this springs big Lord of the Rings competition were we asked our readers to send in pictures of themselves dressed as one of the characters in Lord of the Rings. Many have contributed with photos.

The winning pictures and some of the other pictures our reader have sent in can be found up and to the right. (meaning the two links under the headline)

And then the list of those who get a price. 1 Dvd player, boxes of all 3 DVDs, ROTK DVDs and ROTK books.

Hey this is my 1200 post! How fitting that i could use it to celebrate myself! *lol*
Congrats again Ama, very cool! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Well done, Amarie. I'm really pleased for you. Pary Smilie
Wow!! Great picture. Congrats on the award wining place. Is that you on it Amarie? Nice Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Yup that is me. Smile Smilie You can find more pictures and drawings and fun stuff on my website. AmariŽs site
Where are our manners?
Today, the 10th is our very own and highly belowed REDNELLs birthday!!!
Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUN!!! Pary Smilie

Saturday the 12th is the day when Stonehelm turns 19 and Asmo will be 22!!
Happy birthdays!!! Birthday Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDNELL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY STONEHELM Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASMO Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Happy birthday Nell, Stony and Asmo (wherever you are). Pary Smilie
Pary SmilieHAPPY BIRTHDAY, STONEY AND REDNELL Pary Smilie

Hope you both had great days.
Happy Birthday Stonehelm and Asmo.Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Smile Smilie
Happy Birthday Nell, Stoney, and Asmo!!! Hope you all had great ones! Birthday Smilie
In case I'm not around later this week.

Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROGHEAD. I'm sure you'll party hard wherever you are now. Pary Smilie

and

Pary SmilieHAPPY BIRTHDAY PLASTIC SQUIRREL.... Jelly and ice cream, maybe??? Pary Smilie Wink Smilie
Pary Smilie Happy birthday Prog! Pary Smilie
Happy bday to Nellie, Asmo, Stoney, Plastic and Prog! Hope you have/had great ones!

Pary Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday, Prog, whereever you are. Birthday Smilie

Happy Birthday Plastic. Have a great one! Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.....
Oh and those other guys as well. Wink Smilie
Happy birthday to insert name here
Squased tomartoes and stew
Bread and butter in the gutter

There you go that should cover every one who i've missed which I think is everyone.
Pary Smilie Happy Birthday Plastic! Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE I MISSED!!!
And for tomorrow.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! to celtavhc Smoke Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie

and not to forget Plastic for yesterday, and anyone else who i missed.....
Happy Birthday celtavhc, have a great one!!! Birthday Smile Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAYs: Asmo, Prog, Plastic Squirrel, and Celtavhc - Sorry i was away and missed them.

Tomorrow June 25 - Chikakat will be 20 years young.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIKAKAT Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIKAKAT Pary Smilie

AND

Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLIE Pary Smilie

I hope you both have really good days.
Happy Birthday to my very special friends, Chikakat and Mellie!!!!
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Yep Sunday June 27 is Mellie's birthday. No matter how old she is, she's still a spring chicken. Happy Elf Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLIE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELLIE!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLIE!!! Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie :pary

I hope you had a wonderful day!
HAPPY B DAY MELLIE!! Big Smile Smilie *hugs*
I almost missed Mellies birthday!!
Happy birthday sweetie! Big Smile Smilie
And happy birthday to all I have missed!
Must remember to say Happy Birthday to Melly and Chika, oh lookit that, I have. Happy Birthday Melly and Chika!
And thanks for the belated greetings Grondy, much appreciated.
happy birthday Mellie have a great one and happy birthday Chika.
Hope ye all have fun
Seems I've missed a few B-days since I've been away from PT, so belated Birthday greetings to Plastic, Chika, and Mellie!!!
Birthday Smilie
Friday July 02, Excelsior will be 19.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXCELSIOR !!! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Just popping in... Belated wishes to Plastic, Chika & Mellie...

Happy Birthday to Excelsior for today!!

And an early Birthday wish to Eryan, for the 5th!

And to all those I have missed sofar this year - I shall try to keep up from now on!

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Wiggle Smilie

Lass xxx
Hello to you I see this is for Birthdays So I wish a happy Birthday to all.
Monday July 05 is Eryan's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERYAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Hi Grondy, it was really nice of you to remember!!!
Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Pary SmilieHAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERYAN. HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DAY Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE I MISSED AND HAPPY AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
Belated Birthday greetings to Excelsior, and to Eryan! Hope you both had great ones! Birthday Smilie
My brother (Excelsior) says thanks all. He had a nice b-day. Wiggle Smilie
HAPPY (somewhat belated) BIRTHDAY ERYAN! I hope you had a magnificant day! Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie I
Thanks everybody, Val, Elfstone, Sammie! Actually, it's today that I had a particularly nice day !
Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Animated Wink Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Christmas Smilie Birthday Smilie I Jumping Flame Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Wiggle Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR WHENEVER IT WAS!!!!!!! Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie Animated Wink Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Christmas Smilie Birthday Smilie I Jumping Flame Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Wiggle Smilie

Guys, my Mum's birthday is on the 3rd of August. I plan to show this thread to her on her birthday so can you all pop on on the 2nd just in case you have a different timezone and say happy birthday? She'll be SOOOO surprised!!!!!! Her name is Robin.
Pary SmilieHAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, ArwenRingBearer. Have a great day. Pary Smilie
Quote:
Guys, my Mum's birthday is on the 3rd of August. I plan to show this thread to her on her birthday so can you all pop on on the 2nd just in case you have a different timezone and say happy birthday? She'll be SOOOO surprised!!!!!! Her name is Robin.

Will do Loni! Elf Winking Smilie

Happy Birthday to ArwenRingBearer tomorrow! Hope you have a great day! Birthday Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARWEN-RING BEARER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday Arwen (and anyone I missed). Pary Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>