Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
*Starts singing* "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Floyd_n_milan, Happy birthday to you!!!!" Pary Smilie

Well, where is my cake?! Tongue Smilie
Hey Migsy (aka, Floyd),
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
....and many, many more!
*hugs*
Happy belated Birthday Floyd! I hope it was a great one!
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FLOYD_N_MILAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Quote:
Happy belated Birthday Floyd! I hope it was a great one!

Melian, if you just had wished that earlier.......
Happy Birthday, Floyd! Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
Yeah, Happy Birthday Floyd!!! Have a cyber Mountain Dew and we shall drink to your health! Pary Smilie Alcoholic Smilie
Belated Birthday shouts out to you Floyd, hope you had a great one! Birthday Smile Smilie
Etoile (the hobbit), happy 25th birthday, I hope you have a great day and have a fun weekend. Don't get in to too much trouble. Ha ha your a quarter of a century old. Well happy birthday sis, luv ya!
Tomorrow, 20 September is Dragon-Reach's birthday.

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON-REACH! Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie

(Whereever you have got to.)

And it became tomorrow while I was writting this.
Tomorrow, September 30 Darous will be 24

If he ever happens to read this:

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAR!! *big hugs* Alcoholic Smilie Wary Smilie Wiggle Smilie Birthday Smilie Lol, eat some cake and take a load off. Smile Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAR!!!! May all your wishes come true!!!
Today, 01 October Ghan-buri-Ghan is 49.

Tomorrow, 02 October, Asteroth will be 19.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHAN-BURI-GHAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTEROTH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Big Smile Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Animated Wink Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALL!!!!!!! Pary Smilie Dunce Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Animated Wink Smilie Big Laugh Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Happy Birthday to Ghan-buri-Ghan and to Asteroth!!! I am still very grateful to Asteroth for introducing me to Blind Guardian music! So, thx, mate!!!
Cool Smilie Smoke Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Thumbs Up Smilie I Alcoholic Smilie Wiggle Smilie Happy Birthday to everyone I missed!!! Wiggle Smilie Alcoholic Smilie I Thumbs Up Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Dunce Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Smoke Smilie Cool Smilie
Happy birthday Dar you ole cobber
happy birthday Aster too and to anyone else i may have missed
Belated Birthday greetings to Ghan-buri-Ghan (10/1), and Asteroth (10/2)! Hope you both had great ones wherever you are!
Birthday Smile Smilie
Yay!!!!!!!! My birthday is in six days (oct. 19)

Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
Oops, yesterday 19 October was Frodo_baggins birthday (locally it is still the 19th as I type this).

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRODO_BAGGINS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Sorry!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and also I wish you a fantastic coming year.

Health and Wealth! Jumping Flame Smilie Juggling Smilie Juggling Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie HEALTH AND WEALTH!!!! Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Tomorrow, 21 October, our Valedhelgwath and Lady Val are getting married. Cool Elf Smilie

I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie CONGRATUATIONS!!! I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie
I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie VALEDHELGWATH & LADY VAL I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie
Yay! Can we throw fish at them?

Congratulations Val and Lady Val!!!!!!
Fish? I think you two were right in not inviting Vee to the wedding. Wink Smilie
All my love and best wishes to you two. Hope your day was as perfect as can be. Smile Smilie

Usual ingredients in a wedding:

Kissing Making Out Smilie
Happy people Pary Smilie
Kake Birthday Smilie
Endless speaches Teacher Smilie Sleeping Smilie
The dreaded homemade songs Deal Smilie Super Scared Smilie
Dancing Wiggle Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Entertainment Juggling Smilie
Drinking Alcoholic Smilie
Bride and groom leaves the party Kiss Smilie Waving Hello Smilie (Look how pretty lady Val looks)
And then... well... Animated Wink Smilie

...they lived happily ever after...
Pary SmilieCongratulations Val and Lady Val!!! Pary Smilie

Best wishes and best of luck to you both!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie
Today 24 October is/was LadyBlueAutomnSky is/was 16. (Well it is only pushing 5 PM on the 24th at my house.)
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYBLUEAUTOMNSKY !!! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie WHAT THINGIMABOB SAID!!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday, Lady Blue! Enjoy your "sweet sixteen"! Wink Smilie
Who's this "THINGIMABOB"? If you's talking about me, I's a "WHOZIT", that I am. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Congratulations to Val and Lady Val! I wish the two of you all the best! It certainly looked like you had a wonderful ceremony! Canít wait to hear more about it sometime!
Happy Elf Smilie

Also, Happy Birthday to Frodo_baggins (10/19), and LadyBlueAutomnSky (10/24)! Hope you both had great ones!
Birthday Smile Smilie
Saturday, 30 October is Kew's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEW Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Sunday, 31 October will be Elentari31's 17th birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENTARI Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY!!!! (which is everyone, of course!!! Ha Ha Ha Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie

Quote:
Who's this "THINGIMABOB"? If you's talking about me, I's a "WHOZIT", that I am.

You may call yourself a whozit, Grondy, but you'll always be a thingimabob in my heart. Cool Smilie
Happy Birthday's to both Kew (today), and Elentari (tomorrow)! Hope you both have great days! Birthday Smile Smilie

Also, Happy Halloween everyone! Pumpkin Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE & ALL!!

*Told to add my own...* : 12th Nov

ttfn xxx
HAPPY LATE, EARLY AND ON-GOING BIRTHDAYS!!!

Lass has been added to the list. Smile Smilie
Thank you, everyone who wished myself and Lady Val a happy day. The rain stopped for us, and we had a great ceremony in a medievil abbey, followed by a honeymoon in Scotland. Now I've lots of catching up to do here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE I HAVE MISSED WHILE I'VE BEEN AWAY.
Happy birthday to virtual_walker yesterday!!!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Wink Smilie Cat Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie

iiiiiiFeliz compleanos a fgonzalesdeotoyadn!!!!!! Big Smile Smilie Wink Smilie Cool Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Cat Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Espero que haces un cosa muy divertido por lo!

(in english it says: happy birthday to fgonzalesdeotoyadn! I hope u do something fun!)
Happy Birthdays to Silme, and Luthien_the_Fey! Hope you both have a great day! Birthday Smile Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILME Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUTHIEN_THE_FEY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

(Well, it is still only 4 PM on the 1st when I'm typing this.)
Happy wotsits to you both!

Wiggle Smilie
Health & Wealth, Silme and Luthien! Smile Smilie
Out and smell the roses everyone!

Yesterday it was Silme's and Luthien_the_Fey's birthday!!!! Happy birthday to you and all that I have missed!! Big Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Birthday Smilie Alcoholic Smilie Pary Smilie
Ah well Gildor, shouldn't life be celebrated every day???

Congrats Silme and Luthien!!! Wiggle Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Birthday greetings to both Bain_Diamondhands, and Naira wherever you are out there! Also Happy Birthday to anybody I may have missed!
Birthday Smile Smilie
And a nice happy Unbirthday to everyone whose birthday it is not!
Happy Birthday Legolaslass! Enjoy the party!

Wiggle Smilie
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass!!!!!!! It's your birthday!!!! Yaaaay! Big Smile Smilie

*starts singing*

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Lahass,
Happy birthday to you!!

Pary Smilie Dunce Smilie Birthday Smilie Alcoholic Smilie ............... Ignore Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>