Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Lasssssssssssssssss!!! Happy Birthday Big Smile Smilie
Happy birthday Lady Lass, I hope many healthy and happy years are in store for you!!

Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Wiggle Smilie Alcoholic Smilie Waving Hello Smilie
Happy birthday Lassie!! Puppy Smilie
Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LASS!!!!!! Pary Smilie

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Lass!

Happy Birthday!

Health&Wealth! Smile Smilie
Happy birthday Lass! May you be blessed with life abundant! Angel Smilie
Have an excellent day!!
Happy Birthday Lass!!!!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Hope u have a great day. Health, wealth and all my best wishes.
Yes,Pary Smilie HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY !!! Pary Smilie to Naira who is now 19 and to Bain_Diamondhands who is now 33.
And for today, November 12,Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEGOLASLASS !!! Pary Smilie who in her agelessness is priceless.
and for tomorrow, November 13, Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAPTOR !!! Pary Smilie who will be 20
Happy Birthday to Legolaslass, and Happy Birthday to Raptor tomorrow! Hope you both have great ones!
Birthday Smile Smilie
LASS!!! Since we already seem to be in the habbit of singing for one another I guess this wouldn't hurt (just your ears Wink Smilie) : *sings* Happy birthday dear Lassy, happy birthday to you... *passes around the cake* Wiggle Smilie
I assume the cake is for Raptor as well??? Happy-b-day Raptor Dunce Smilie Birthday Smilie
Oh sure, Raptor, too! Happy birthday Raptor. Have some cake! Wink Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Even better, have some homemade cake of mine!!!!!! *brings out cake which could break your teeth* Want some? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Today, November 14, Kaimelar is 23.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! KAIMELAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
A great big:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

to everyone I've not said that to: everyone!!!!!

Tomorrow, 25 November :Sheryl will be 13 and Icefangs will be 15

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SHERYL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ICEFANGS!
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
A very happy birthday to Sheryl and Icefangs! *brings out some homemade cake with pretty candles* Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Juggling Smilie
An extraordinary day of birthday splendor awaits you, Icefangs and Sheryl!

And to Raptor, I hope you had a marvelous year previously and will repeat the success with your coming year! Sorry it's late!
A very Happpy Birthday to both Sheryl and Icy, I hope you both have great birthdays!

And Happy Thanksgiving to those out there that are geting ready to cook the turkey come tomorrow!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TOMORROW EVERYONE!
(be sure it's tofu!)
Chicken Smilie
Quote:
HAPPY TURKEY DAY TOMORROW EVERYONE! (be sure it's tofu!) Chicken Smilie

I'm going to be thankful that mine will be turkey and not tofu. Elk Grinning Smilie My ex-wife sprang that on me one year. RReeecccchhhhh!!! Exploding Head Smilie
You people are gonna eat Turkey? You'll need more than one day for that, i think. It's a big country.

Before i stray off topic : happy birthday Sherylamb and Icefangs! And a Happy New Year!
Quote:
I'm going to be thankful that mine will be turkey and not tofu. My ex-wife sprang that on me one year. RReeecccchhhhh!!!

Aha! Now we know why she is an ex!! Tongue Smilie

Never tried the stuff myself (tofu, that is, turkey I have had, although me thinks not quite the same way as the traditional American way. Yum!), but noone have said much positive about it.. Eating healthy is good for you, but so is being happy. A real feast from time to time is needed to make the dwarfs and hobbitses happy! Big Smile Smilie

Happy birthday, Icefangs! Sheryl left, did she not? Or am I confusing her with Aire? Hope she has a happy day anyway! Birthday Smile Smilie
A very happy and peaceful Thanksgiving Day to all of my American PT friends. Please try to remember why we celebrate;in the spirit of the day, try to do one extra random good deed-not only will it help another person, but it will brighten your day as well! Also, eat tons of turkey and stuffing and yams and green bean casserole and pumpkin pie to make yourself explode with Thanksgiving Ecstacy! Then eat some more later...one thing to be thankful about is the leftovers!
Quote:
Laurelindhe wrote:
A very happy and peaceful Thanksgiving Day to all of my American PT friends. Please try to remember why we celebrate;in the spirit of the day, try to do one extra random good deed-not only will it help another person, but it will brighten your day as well!

As I told a dear (American) friend yesterday: the fact that it is an American holiday does not mean that the intention of this day should be limited to the USA itself. Especially when the American citicizens have European forefathers. Wink Smilie So do enjoy this wonderful day, feel grateful for what you have and can share with the ones you care about. Don't get too stuffed Laurelindhe, otherwise I have to give your more excercise in the chatroom Wink Smilie *hugs*

Oh and Icey! Have a nice birthday!
Happy Birthday to both Icefangs and Sheryl! Hope you both had great Birthdays! Birthday Smile Smilie

Also, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Chicken Smilie
(yeah, I know it's a chicken, just pretend it's a turkey!)
Okay, weirdo Americans..... I went to my very first THanksgiving thingy. My newly-found-mate-but-not-mate invited me. It was weird. REal weird. We don't do THanksgiving in NEw Zealand, you see. Her family must originate from America.
Tomorrow, 28 November, Musicimprovedme will have turned 29 again.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSICIMPROVEDME !!! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday to musicimprovedme wherever you are out there! Birthday Smile Smilie
Tomorrow, 07 December, Lord_aragorn86 will be 18.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD ARAGORN86 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

If you of you new people want your birthday greetings and your name isn't on the list in the first post of this thread, send a PM to Rednell or myself with your birthdate and we will get you on the list. If you would rather not give your age, that is fine, but we need the day and month to enable the greetings. Happy Elf Smilie
Happy Birthday to lord_aragorn86, hope you have a good one wherever you are! Birthday Smile Smilie
LA_86!!! Have a very happy and safe birthday...

Health and Wealth! Smile Smilie
And don't get savaged by a male rabbit thinking that you're another male rabbit, and still have the scar on your arm two years later!!!!!! (My eleventh birthday) And don't get hit in teh ehad by a soccer ball and then a rugby ball on the same day!!!!!! (Twelfth) But my thirteenth went quite well. And I'm hoping the fourteenth will as well.
Hey, Happy Birthday LA86!!! Have a great day mate!!

Happy Birthday LA86!!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Happy late birthday little brother!! And happy sweet 16 to Arwen Evenstar!!

Pary Smilie Wohooo!!! Pary Smilie
Oh, Arwen, you made it to 16! Good girl! See, if you've come this far, why stop now? Ha Ha Ha Smilie

Have a super-rific-diddly-iddly-ding-dong-middly Happy Birthday! (Ned Flanders)

Seriously, we all love you and have the best birthday EVER!!!
Woohooo!!!! Sixteen!!!!!! She'll be meeting her Aragorn soon!!!! But anyway.....

Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Thank you everyone! And happy B'Day Arwen!

I spent my Birthday trying to fix my computer. Eventually it reqired a new motherboard. Anyways, considering it, it was quite a nice and quiet birthday sitting in front of my open computer!
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY ARWEN EVENSTAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

(Your name has now been added to our bitheday list.)
Thanx everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes! I had an awesome birthday. Big Smile Smilie
Aragorn_estel aka Tiger Eyes is 14 and
Cano_Yavanna is 18 today!!
And let us not forget Lady Elanor who turned 18 yesterday!!

Pary Smilie Happy B-day to you all!!!! Pary Smilie
Happy birthday to all of you!!!!(especially Tiger *tacklehugs*) Smoke Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Cat Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Elf Winking Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Yaaaaaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy happy happy Birthsday to everyone here!!!!!Congrats & have fun!!! Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Juggling Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Cool Elf Smilie Happy Elf Smilie Shocked Elf Smilie Juggling Smilie Merry Christmas Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Elf Winking Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY ELANOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANO YAVANNA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAGORN ESTEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

And tomorrow, December 16, Swampfaye will again be celebrating her 29th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWAMPFAYE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy belated birthday greetings to all the people I've missed in the last few days,

Dec. 08 - Arwen evenstar
Dec. 13 - LadyElanor
Dec. 14 - Cano_Yavanna
Dec. 14 - Aragorn_estel

Hope you all had wonderful B-day's! Birthday Smile Smilie
*sneaks in to give Tiger-eyes a special and warm birthday hug*

I hope you hade a good day Tigerlass. And Happy birthday (although belated) to my Evenstar Wink Smilie

Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Wiggle Smilie

And a very happy birthday for all the people who had they celebration in December Wink Smilie
Happy Birthday, Tiger!!! I know I'm late, but I hope you had the greatest day ever!
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUDWIG VON BEETHOVEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Actually Ludwig von Beethoven was born on December 17.

You didn't mean the dog Beethoven, did you?
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>