Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Actually, Beethoven's date of birth remains somewhat of a mystery. His baptism on December 17th leads credence to a birthdate of 16 December as common practice was to baptise children within 24 hours of their birth. Teacher Smilie

And yes, I might have been talking about the lovable St. Bernard, but I wasn't. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Smiling Santa Smilie Smiling Santa Smilie MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND GOD BLESS US EVERYONE !!! Smiling Santa Smilie Smiling Santa Smilie
I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone here at PT a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Holiday's! Have fun, and be safe out there folks!
Christmas Smilie
Christmas Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Christmas Tree Smilie Waving Santa Smilie

May your days be filled with joy and hope in the new year to come, and I hope your Christmas is peaceful, happy and safe! God bless you all, whatever God you believe in!

Love you guys!
Teriel was 18 on 25 December Happy Elf Smilie (Sorry I forgot to post this Christmas Eve.)

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERIEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Teriel. Wow, you were a very special Christmas present for somebody. Big Smile Smilie
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Whoa, cool birthday! Hope you had a happy one, Teriel! Though I must say that with the possibility of double the presents, you probably couldn't help but have a spectacular one!
I hope you had a wonderful Birthday Teriel!! Dunce Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
As it is already half way through New Year's Eve in the Far Pacific
Dunce Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie I Pary Smilie Police Smilie I

Baby Girl Smilie HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Baby Girl Smilie

Starting with Loni and all you peoples living just west of the International Dateline.
Dunce Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie I Pary Smilie Police Smilie I
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
I've noticed on other websites that it says today, January 3rd is Tolkien's birthday. Is this correct? If so, I just wanted to make note of this fact. Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie
That is correct! There was a worldwide Birthday Toast at 9:00 p.m. in the UK, I believe. You can post your toast entry here.

Ever the helpful person, Rhapsody!!! Thank you so much for the great link! Everyone from here HAS TO go on to The Tolkien Society at 9pm!!! EVERYONE!!! If I have to, I will personally hunt you all down and force you!!!

Happy, happy birthday dear Mr. Tolkien, whose life's labour of love has become a uniting, cherished thing for so many of us. God bless your soul!!!
Yes, great link Rhapsody. Thank you!

Raise a glass to the man who made it okay for adults to believe in fairy tales!
It is indeed Tolkien's birthday January 3rd. It's my birthday, too. Though I don't claim that it means anything, I am very pleased by that.

Praise and thanks to JRR.

I have read much of the british experience of the first world war for that generation. As a group, junior officers had the highest casualty rate. It was a narrow thing for people like C.S. Lewis and Tolkien to be here for us. Even more so to be here retaining the spirit to create. Thanks again for the gift of Tolkien.
Happy Birthday Shaya puma !!!

Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Shaya puma! It's really cool that you share the same birth date as JRRT!
Birthday Smile Smilie
Happy happy birthday to yooou! Smile Smilie Hope you all enjoy your birthday! And that is fascinating that Tolkien's birthday is today! *raises imaginary mug* Smoke Smilie
A grand and wonderful birthday to you, Shaya puma!!! How blessed you are to share this day with such good company, and how blessed you will be in the year to come!!!!
Well, I came here yesterday and added Shaya puma's birthdate to the list, but I seem to have forgotten to post his and J.R.R.Tolkien's birthday greetings. So without further ado:
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYA PUMA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROFESSOR TOLKIEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 06 January is Elven_Archer's birthday, where-ever he may be.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVEN ARCHER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Elven Archer eh?

Don't know where he is either... probably snuffed out by an envious Legolamb... Very Big Grin Smilie

Happy Birthday anyhow! Birthday Smile Smilie
Birthday greetings to Elven_Archer, and a big Happy Birthday shout out to Andrea as well! Hope you both have wonderful B-days!!!
Birthday Smilie
Wiggle Smilie Dunce Smilie Happy Birthday Elven Archer!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie
Somehow I missed that yesterday 06 January also was Andrea's 15th birthday. (It is still yesterday in my town.)

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 09 January is Airecristiel's 19th birthday; though she took her ball and rode home in a 2004 Snit convertable or was it a Huff? Still:
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIRECRISTIEL :brthday: Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Aire!!! Alcoholic Smilie Pary Smilie and a belated happy birthday wish for Andrea Dunce Smilie
Happy Birthday, Andrea Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
And my sweet Airecristiel has actually left the teen years behind and is 20. Happy Birthday Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
DArn! i missed tolkiens B-day post thingy, because i just found out about it now. I read a few posts, this one was my favorite.

Lauren Whitehouse | Jack Daniels and coke | I can't think of a better way to start the day its perfect!

I usually prefer a citrus drink in the morning, but hey! each to their own Wink Smilie
Today Rian Ithilimir aka Isil Elensar is turning 30!!!

Birthday Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Kiss Smilie Happy Birthday Isil!! Kiss Smilie Pary Smilie Dunce Smilie Birthday Smilie
Happy belated birthday to the wonderful Andrea, the imfamous Aire, and to the winsome Rian...many wishes for a prosperous year!

Health and Wealth!
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIAN ITHILIMIR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

And tomorrow, 11 January, 42 will be 22
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 42 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

(and this time I remembered not to use 2004 in my calculation) Elk Grinning Smilie
Ikarus is 20 today, 12 January. (Well it is still the twelfth where I live.)
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY IKARUS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 15 January is Allyssa's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLYSSA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy belated birthday, Ikarus! I hope your day went well and that you've gotten your car and all is good in your life for the year to come.

Also, have a wonderful day, Alyssa, may you find great happiness in the coming twelve months.

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Allyssa, hope you have a great one!!! Birthday Smile Smilie

Juggling Smilie Happy Birthday !Juggling Smilie
Happy Birthday Ikarus and Allyssa! Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow, January 20, Negra will be 25.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEGRA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Negra! Have a great one wherever you are!!! Birthday Smile Smilie
**sigh**

Yesterday, January 23(It is still the 23rd here now) was(is) my birthday...oh well...
And I hope it was (is) a very happy one, Laurelindhe! My daughter's birthday was the 22nd. And I have just begun reading The Hobbit to her for the first time. Typical reaction of a Disney nut - "I can't believe there are so many dwarves!!!"
Happy late birthday Lady L!! I have added you to the birthday list. Birthday Smile Smilie

Teriel will be 19 the 25th! Have a great one! Pary Smilie
Happy belated Birthday Laurelwhatever ilmarin!
Happy Belated Birthday, Laurelindhe ilmarin. Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie

You are now on the PT birthday list. Smile Smilie
Feliz tarde compleanos L, happy late birthday!!! Big Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Cat Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Juggling Smilie Happy Birthday to Teriel as well!
*tackles arwenstar*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you had an amazing birthday and cant wait to see you in the chat room again!!
Happy birthday to Teriel on the 25th; and a happy belated birthday to Laurelindhe. Hope the hubby and kiddies took you out for dinner or a movie, Laurelindhe. Happy birthday to you both!
Big Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie Waving Hello Smilie
A very very happy belated birthday Kiss Smilie Kiss Smilie Laurelindhe Kiss Smilie Birthday Smilie Animated Wink Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie

Despite our late birthday wishes, I hope you had a nice day, if not, I hope these posts gives you the warm fuzzies.

And have a nice day tomorrow Teriel ! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie I hope it will be a splendid day!
I hope you had a great B-day Laurelindhe! Happy Elf Smilie

Also, Happy Birthday to Teriel on the 25th! Birthday Smile Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>