Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Happy Belated Birthday, Laurelindhe! Or in German...Herzlichen GlŁckwunsch zum Geburtstag! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and that it's the beginning of an exciting and stimulating 365-day journey around the earth for you. Birthday Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LAURELINDHE ILMARIN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 25 January, Juke will be 62 years young.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUKE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday, Juke and Teriel! May your days be merry and bright!(Where have I heard that before...?)

A big thank you to all my well-wishers! I had a very nice birthday with family and friends, but I'll be honest, I'm glad it's only one day a year!
In case I'm not around next week,

On Wednesday 2nd

Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAZ Pary Smilie

And on Thursday 3rd,

Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VEE Pary Smilie
Yes, tomorrow 02 February Tarrant/Taz will be 22.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARRANT Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Yay! Happy birthday Fraggle! And happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee! And everyone else who has a birthday this year.

Wiggle Smilie

I am flying to Edinburgh for a birthday treat! Wahaaaaaaaay! Och aye the noo etc.

Happy Birthday Taz. And Happy Birthday Vee. Have fun both of you!

Quote:
and that it's the beginning of an exciting and stimulating 365-day journey around the earth for you.

So Laurelindhe Ilmarin lives on the moon, eh? I hope its on the Dark Side of the moon!
I'd meant to get this in earlier, but the UK reaches the day before us yanks.

Happy Birthday, Taz, the founder of the feast. May your 22nd Groundhog Day be your best. My wishes for many more.
Happy birthday to Taz....PT's resident King and benevolent ruler. I

And happy birthday to PT's own goddess, Vee! Angel Smilie

Who knew we had such royalty in our midst?
Quote:
Lord Aragorn said: So Laurelindhe Ilmarin lives on the moon, eh? I hope its on the Dark Side of the moon!
Hehe...oops! Smile Smilie Sun! I meant sun! Ugh.

Happy Birthday Vee and Taz! May this be a year full of laughter and happiness for both of you. Birthday Smilie
Happy Birthday Taz (hope you are recovered from the spill), and Happy Birthday to Vee tomorrow! I sincerely hope that you both have wonderful B-days!!!
Birthday Smile Smilie
Birthday Smilie Happy birthdays my dear King and my fellow V-Goddes! Birthday Smilie
Sorry I am late, I've been away all day.
I would have made presents for you both but I just haven't had the time. *sniff* Very Sad Smilie Maybe one day, when you least expect it. Have a great trip to Edinburgh hun!

Juggling Smilie Happy birthday to Vee, ever a gracious (and ubiquitous) presence on this site. Wiggle Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

(We will forgo asking the lady's age, you may count her rings if you want an estimation.) Elf Winking Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO OF THE MOST IMPORTANT MEMBERS OF THIS GREAT SITE!!!! The goddess and the founder. ARGH!!! Teacher says we have to go now. Or I would give you a lot of smileys to accompany you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your greetings!

I had a wonderful time in Edinburgh and will post a journal entry when I have recovered. I also have a weekend in Bristol to look forward to.
Tomorrow, 07 February, Delidia/Nef will be 15 years old.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEF! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRONDY!!! Hope you have a great day today!!! Birthday Smilie
Yes! a big happy birthday to the Grondmaster! May your wooly gem awards never run out. Washington State is a better place because of you I'm sure. Big Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
Pary Smilie Happy happy birthday Grondy! Pary Smilie
Big hug!
Thanks people. Happy Elf Smilie

And aPary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY to EVERYONE ELSE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Hope you had a good one, Grondy.

And happy anything to everyone.
A very Happy and Belated Birthday to L, Taz, vee, Nef and Grondy! Health and wealth! And a very happy Mardi Gras to everyone as well!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
A very happy belated B'Day to our very own dear Grondmaster. What did you get for presents?
Happy Birthday, Grondy! Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Tommie, hope you had a great one, and hope to see you around on PT again soon!
Birthday Smile Smilie
Birthday Smile Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Cool Elf Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Pary Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Big Laugh Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOMMIE AND GRONDY!!!!! Big Laugh Smilie Very Big Grin Smilie Pary Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Cool Elf Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh, I missed it! Tommie was 21 yesterday, 17 February.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TOMMIE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Deal Smilie Hey all you newbies, PM me with your birthdates so I can add you to our list at the beginning of this thread. Then eveyone can wish you a HAPPY Birthday Smile Smilie when the occasion comes up. I
Watch out. We also set up birthday pranks. Metaphorical ones, of course!!!!

And happy birthday to everyone in the world that has a birthday today!!!!
I just can't com eonto this thread without wishing someone a happy birthday.
Tomorrow, 09 March Perwing will be 26, though he has been absent for a while.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERWING Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday to Me Mum today, she's 54.
Happiest of birthdays to Rhodo's Mom! Pary Smilie
Quote:
Tomorrow, 09 March Perwing will be 26, though he has been absent for a while.

He's not absent, his account was deleted!
Naw, it was just disabled. Meaning he might get it back if he asked politely.

And tomorrow, 12 March is Dark_Duelist's 14th birthday.

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK_DUELIST Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Happy Birthday DD!
Yesterday, 13 March was Talija's 17th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALIJA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 15 March will be Elfstone's 34th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELFSTONE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 15 March will also be Elda/Calenthag's 20th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDA/CALENTHAG Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 17 March, FrogBoy (Mellie's son) will be 11.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROGBOY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!!! EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WHO'S HAD A BIRTHDAY!!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Quote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELFSTONE

Thanks Grondy! You were one of 5 whole people who actually wished me a HB this year, kinda sad, but I had a great day nonetheless!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Mellie's Frogboy today, hope you have a great one Froggie!
Birthday Smile Smilie

Also, Happy St. Patrickís day to all!
Orc Smiling Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope that you get what you wanted weither it was toys or responsibltys
Big Smile Smilie:
I'll pass on the birthday wishes to my hubby Wink Smilie Happy belated birthday to all!
Tomorrow, March 21 Rhodry will be 31; in fact he already is, for tomorrow is almost over down in NZ.

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHODRY Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Quote:
Tomorrow, 17 March, FrogBoy (Mellie's son) will be 11.

Wow, he is growing up so quickly!

Happy belated birthday to all I have ignored so far!

Happy birthday to Rhodry, my cowboy man, and happy birthday to my Raymond, who has a touch of the flu and is sleeping on the sofa.

Oh, i forgot all about this thead. Well...if anyone cares my birthday was the 28. of february.
Happy Birthday to everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Juggling Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Juggling Smilie Birthday Smilie
Quote:
Oh, i forgot all about this thead. Well...if anyone cares my birthday was the 28. of february.

Well in that case, Happy belated B-day to ya then Etharion! Birthday Smile Smilie

Also, Happy B-day to Rhodry, hope you have a great one! Birthday Smilie
You are now on the list for next year Etharion.

And a HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY TO ETHARION
Tomorrow, 24 March, Arwen*Evenstar* will be 23.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARWEN*EVENSTAR* Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday to Arwen*Evenstar*! Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow, 28 March, Haldir3 will be 19. Happy Elf Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALDIR3 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>