Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
"Many [Belated] Happy Returns" Lordoiren. I simply have to check in here more often, very sorry.

"Many Happy Returns" Eruwen. Though it's hard to tell from Grondys word games, it sounds like I'm almost a year older (mines next month.)

"Many [Anticipated] Happy Returns" Sirithgollowen. Grondy has given insufficient information for determining your age, not that I suppose it matters.

Regardless, congrats and enjoy to all. Better than the alternative, eh?
Tomorrow, 29 August will be Aina's thirty second birthday; it is also Robbin' wood's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIN'WOOD Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINA AND ROBBIN!!! Birthday Smile Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL Juggling Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY !!
Thank you all! I had a wonderful birthday party this past weekend, including BBQ, alcoholic beverages, tiki torches, fire pit, and good company. In fact, my in-laws are still here visiting from England. I am going a little crazy between them and my parents though; there is something to say about being tooooo polite (the in-laws that is -- sometimes I wish they would just tell me what they want! or better yet...help themselves!) and then there's my mom, who is commenting on every single thing that I do. Ugh! Other than that, things are great, just great (convincing myself). Needless to say, I am happy to be at work today.

Happy Birthday to everyone else too! I hope this will bring a year full of laughter and happiness for all of you.
Yes happy birthday to all and i also had a great birthday. Was at a theme park with some really good friends, then got into a game of uno with 10 people which got really confusing Big Smile Smilie i am also a year away from being able to drive Big Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile SmilieBig Smile Smilie Pary SmiliePary SmiliePary SmiliePary Smilie
Tomorrow, 14 September, Ithil will be sweet sixteen.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITHIL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Alright, let's see how many ppl i can remember... *takes a deep breath* Happy B-day to Robbin, Eruwen, Ithil and everyone else i can't remember, sorry peeps, i'm horrible i know. And another happy b-day to Gil cuz i feel bad it took me so long to acutally figure out when it was and remember to tell him. Birthday Smile Smilie Cat Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Hey cheers, Ithil!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie Elf Smilie
Quote:
And another happy b-day to Gil cuz i feel bad it took me so long to acutally figure out when it was and remember to tell him.

That's a little late, isn't it? Tongue Smilie
I agree, one would think that 4 months is a little late is'nt it?
thanx you two for ganging up on me. At least i remembered it Gil. I didn't even know when my dad's was =P And tiger..i'm working on a phone card, i just gotta wait til this weekend when i have money. =P
The big day is hee-yah!!! (does that sound scottish, btw?)
People of Planet Tolkien, cheer for the Brithday Girl, ITHIL !!!!!!

Birthday Smile Smilie Elf Smilie Snowman Smilie Pixie Smilie Elf Winking Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Birthday Smilie Juggling Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Alcoholic Smilie Na-na-na-na-na Smilie Elk Grinning Smilie Wiggle Smilie
MANY GREETINGS TO YOU ITHIL Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY !!! Dunce Smilie Dunce Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Winking Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Juggling Smilie
Orc Grinning Smilie oooh, thanks so much!! I've really had a nice day, birthdays are kinda cool... Dunce Smilie so, see you!
Tomorrow, 18 September is Celebrian Nenharma's Birthday.

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRIAN Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Angel Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Happy bday!!! Celebrian, nice to be an adult, eh?
Oh, yeah! But, I can't drive for a while. Last Thursday, I tore my ACL, a ligament in my knee, at a soccer game. I'm just now starting to walk on it. I get surgery in a few weeks, after the Homecoming Dance, I hope. Smile Smilie
I got The Adventures of Tom Bombadil for my bday! YAY! Big Smile Smilie
Surgery!!! Very Mad Smilie What an unpleasant birthday surprise! Just as well you got the book. Girl Smilie Read Smilie I haven't got it yet, hmmm...maybe I'll get it for Christmas or something... Waving Santa Smilie
Tomorrow, 27 September is Maydmarion's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYDMARION Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Im a bit late but I hope you had a wonderfull time , CONGARATULATIONS Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Thank you to all - had a quiet day, all the family were working.

But.... I had a take away for tea and a bottle of bubbly, getting another tattoo on Friday.

bye bye Alcoholic Smilie
Today, 30 September is Darous's 25th birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAR, wherever you are! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Well, yesterday I tried to post belated birthday greetings but Planet-Tolkien dropped out of the web when I tried so I gave up. I'll try again today.

On Saturday 01 October Ghan-buri-Ghan celebrated his 50th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHAN-BURI-GHAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

On Sunday 02 October was Asteroth's 20th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTEROTH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Happy Birthday to those of you who have had birthday and to those of you with one coming up soon

Love Maydmarion Kiss Smilie
Today, 06 October is Elen's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Ooooohhhhh, birthdays and birthdays and birthdays!!!!!!!! Happy birthday to you Elen!!!!!!
Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Elf Smilie Birthday Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YAH ELEN !!! HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE ONE Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie
congratulations to dear elen!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Thanks so much to all of you!!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie
You're so wonderful!! I'm a new one on this site, but being with you brings me great pleasure.
Special thanks to all who takes part in organising of The Planet-Tolkien! Cat Smilie

I love you all!!!
Quote:
being with you brings me great pleasure.

that's right the way it should be... and new or old doesn't matter here... everyone's a member of this multicultural family. so remain busy round here... see you in the threads!! Orc Smiling Smilie
Today, October 8, is my birthday ... just thought I'd throw that out there...
Happy birthday, Dķneniel!!!!!!!
Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie
hey... Orc Grinning Smilie happy birthday, though I'm a bit late... how old are you now?
Hey, you never told me your birthday was coming up!!! I am also late in wishing you happy birthday, but you forgive me, right? Wary Smilie

anyways::::::::: here's my little drabble for you::::::::
Many years ago in some hospital
A friendly soul was brought to life Angel Smilie
She, without knowing, gave great joy
To a kind man and his wife.

Now Dineniel,
I heartily wish you well,
May you in happiness and light forever dwell!

Tongue Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie

from Cloveress
Thanks guys. Big Smile Smilie

O' course Cloveress! How could anyone be mad at you?

Ithil: I am now 14 years old.
Glad to hear that Pary Smilie
So, Din, you were actually born in the same year as me, then, we're both 14 now.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DĶNENIEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Your birthday is 6 months from mine, Cloveress. That means that your half birthday is my birthday, and my half birthday is your birthday. Oddly enough, I have a friend who was born on April 7, 1992, and who had a party on my half birthday ...
Yeah, and I'll bet your a freshman too Cloveress ... *walks off muttering* if I was born 2 weeks earlier like I was supposed to, I'd be a freshman too...

Thank you Grendy! Orc Grinning Smilie
Oh yes, half-birthday things. I was just musing over that thought myself, the fact that we were exactly half a year apart in age is really something. I haven't met a person who has his birthday on the same day as me, though. Maybe one day I will...
Yesterday (still today here) 17 October was Aulė's 19th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AULĖ Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Quote:
I haven't met a person who has his birthday on the same day as me, though. Maybe one day I will...

Just gather 23 random ppl in a room with you, and there's a 50% probabiblity that someone in the group will share your birthday.
Today, 19 October is Frodo_baggins birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRODO_BAGGINS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
That can't be. Frodo Baggins' birthday is on September 22nd.

I fear we might be dealing with an imposter.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRODO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Mir, the 23 people might share my birthday month, but not exactly my birthday day...
Quote:
And Mir, the 23 people might share my birthday month, but not exactly my birthday day...

No, there is a 50 % probability that someone shares your birthday. It's a mathematical fact.
*mutters* I was never good at math anyway...*
Tomorrow, 24 October is LadyBlueAutumnSky's seventeenth birthday and Heorogar's twenty-fourth.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYBLUEAUTUMNSKY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEOROGAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy bday to both of you, autmnsky and heroroger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great to have a birthday on such a wonderful autumn day!
Tomorrow, 30 October is Kew's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEW Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>