Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Today, 31 October is Elentari31's 18th birthday.

:pary; Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENTARI Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

and

Today is also the day the Great Pumpkin rises from out of the punkin patch bring gifts to all the good little girls and boys.

Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie
............... H A P P Y . H A L L O W E E N . E V E R Y B O D Y ..................
Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie Pumpkin Smilie
Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a Wood-Elf! What were all you others out there?
Today, (well it still is here having just passed 4 PM) 01 November, is the birthdays of both Luthien_the_Fey and Silme.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUTHIEN_THE_FEY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILME Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 09 November is Bain_Diamondhands 34th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAIN DIAMONDHANDS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 10 November is the twentieth birthday of Naira.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAIRA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 12 November is Legolaslass's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGOLASLASS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 13 November is raptor's 21st birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAPTOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday Legolass and Raptor!
Pary Smilie is that the right smiley?
Quote:
I was a Wood-Elf! What were all you others out there?
i worked at the haunted house! hehe, i made someone wet themselves...
Today, 14 November is Kaimelar's 24th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIMELAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!! HAVE A WONDERFULL DAY Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie
Quote:
i worked at the haunted house! hehe, i made someone wet themselves...

Oh, so you dressed up as "the Fountain Menace"? Neat.
Tomorrow, 18 November is Terrijayne's birthday and it is also her, and I assume her husband's, wedding anniversary.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRIJAYNE
AND CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Thanks for the warm wishes my dear Grondmaster! And yes, its our 16th wedding
anniversary also. Guess that makes it double-jeapordy if hubby misses the
date! LOL Happy birthday to my fellow PT members celebrating their big day this
month!
wierd! my math teacher's birthday and anneversary was like a week ago and he said that it gave him an exuse to forget the anniversary! hes a funny man...
Today 24 November (when it gets here) is Thanksgiving day in the USA.

Chicken Smilie Chicken Smilie HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL US YANKS! Chicken Smilie Chicken Smilie

Tomorrow 25 November is the birthday of Icefangs 16 and Sheryl 14
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICEFANGS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday Sheryl and Icey *wink*!!!!!!!!!!!

And Thanksgiving is just amazing! I'm feeling thankful for everything in my life, and especially PT, and I'm getting happier and happier by the moment!
Happy birthday, Icefangs!!!!!
Happy birthday, Sheryl!!!!!
Hope you both are having a good time now!

Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Today 28 November is the birthday of Musicimprovedme.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSICIMPROVEDME Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Special congratulations to.... ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Happy Elf Smilie Shocked Elf Smilie Cool Elf Smilie Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Orc Smiling Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie Birthday Smilie

Happy Birthday Ice. All the best for ya.
Thanks for all the Happy Birthdays, guys! They make me feel better, [rant]after I didn't get a single *happy birthday* from any of my real-life friends. They could've left a message on my answering machine, or something, but NOOOO....
[/rant]

Sorry... heh heh

but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE WHO'S BIRTHDAY WAS RECENTLY!! AND...yeah....

Today, 07 December (well it still is the seventh where I live) is Lord_aragorn86 's 19th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD_ARAGORN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy the-day-after-your-birthday! I was running around obsessing over a job interview and christmas shopping, didn't think about what date it was yesterday.. Very Sad Smilie
Happy belated birthday!!!!! Oh now I finally know how old you are! Orc Grinning Smilie Nineteen, that's not so much older than myself...
Well, thank you Grondy and Amarie and Cloveress. Yup! I'm finally 19!! But it still feels the same! Anyways, since Grondy has been slack at his Birthday Wishing job lately, I would like to announce:

Today, 08 December is Arwen Evenstar's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARWEN EVENSTAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

If Grondy didn't mind!
Happy belated birthday to you Aragorn , Hope you had a lovely day Pary Smilie And To you Arwen_evenstar HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY !!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday, LA86!!!!!!
Sorry for being late, but still you can feel your birthday going on and lengthening, that's not bad too Elf Winking Smilie
Good luck and best wishes for your 19 Cat Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARWEN_EVENSTAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 13 December is LadyElanor's nineteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYELANOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

The following day, 14 December is Cano Yavanna's nineteenth Birthday and Aragorn_estel's fifteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANO YAVANNA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAGORN_ESTEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THREE OF YOU !!! Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie
Many, many happy returns of the day both of you three.
Today, 16 December, is Swampfaye's birthday. As that nice lady won't be seventy for many more decades, yet she is no longer in her twenties; thus I will let it go just by saying it is her birthday. Elf Winking Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWAMPFAYE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
My gosh... I forgot about Mellie's birthday list. And I'm still on it. How sweet Big Smile Smilie
Thank you Grondy Smile Smilie
Today, 21 December Sarawyn's 25th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAWYN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Sarawyn! Snowman Smilie Snowman Smilie Snowman Smilie Snowman Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie Ha Ha Ha Smilie

I say, do you get double presents at this time of year?
Tomorrow 25 December is Teriel's 19th birthday. Happy Elf Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERIEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

............................ and also for tomorrow .....................................

Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie MERRY CHRISTMAS AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie
Ony 45 minutes until the start of the New Year 2006 in England.

Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Yesterday, 03 January was the birthdays of J.R.R.Tolkien and Shaya puma.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROFESSOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYA PUMA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 06 January is the birthdays of Andrea and Elven_Archer.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVEN_ARCHER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
hip hip hoooooooray :paryhat:
Yesterday, the 4TH was RaneLera birthday, she was born in '90 and it was her sweet sixteen!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE !!!!
Tomorrow, 09 January is the birthdays of Airecristiel and Rian Ithilimir.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIRECRISTEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIAN ITHILIMIR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy bday to the two of you!!!! My math paper is gonna be handed out, so may you two birthday stars be my good omen...
Tomorrow is my old pal 42's birthday; she will be 23.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY 42 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 11 January is Ikarus's twentieth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY IKARUS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY B-DAY IKY!!!! Ikarus o Ikarus, you turned a year older!!!
So 42 = 23. Should make maths a bit more complicated.

Happy birthdays to everyone who's had or are having a birthday today! I really should come here and congratulate people more often.. Bad Ama!
Happy birthday IKAROS !!
who is this ikaros of which you speak??
sorry Elrose , but Im sure the rest know what I meant
nuh uh, there all stupid computers and need exact spelling! im the only real person here!!!
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>