Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Today, 15 January is Allyssa's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLYSSA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
happy happy birthday happy happy birthday!
Tomorrow, 20 January is Negra's twenty-sixth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEGRA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday NEGRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't do smilies for some reason but I'd just like to let you know that I am all smiles for your special day.
Tomorrow, 23 January is Laurelindhe ilmarin's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURELINDHE ILMARIN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope you have a great day !!!
Tomorrow, 25 January is Juke's sixty-third birthday. (Wow, someone who is almost as old as me.)
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUKE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
i wonder if he's still alive then....havent seen him post...
Tomorrow, 02 February, is addition to being Groundhog Day is also Taz's 23rd birthday.

PRAY FOR CLOWDY WEATHER OVER ALL GROUNDHOGS TOMORROW,
SO WE DON"T GET ANOTHER SIX WEEKS OF WINTER.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAZ
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TAZ !!!
Happy birthday to Taz (sorry don't know you) have a great birthday.

Also, Happy Birthday to Vee for Friday and Grondy for next week....just in case I forget :o)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yup, tomorrow, 03 February is the birthday of Vee, our Fluffy Bunny Nazgul.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Goddess Vee!

hehe, cheers, mate...

Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday, Vee! It's been nice knowing you.
Happy Birthday, Vee! You hot goddes of fire and wit!
Today is also the birthday of my mother.

What a coincidence.
Ooo...can I psychoanalyze that? He, he...are you secretly attracted to Vee, Mir?
heehee...I'll say he is... Serious old Mir, finally acting like a young lad again... *shakes head and chuckles*
What's that supposed to mean? There is no age for love.

Look at Aragorn falling for a 2777-year old lass.
Thanks for the best wishes and I AM NOT Mir's mother!

I spent the day at a spa with my daughter having full body massages, facials, hot-tubs, steam rooms, sauna, swimming.... oh and lunch.

Thanks again guys.

And Happy Birthday Taz for Thursday.
Yeah, happy birthday Taz.

And Mir, we all know you're no Aragorn...
Apologies to all I've missed; it's Knife of Dreams' fault. A cheery "Many Happy [Belated] Returns" to each of you and I hope you all had a blast. So Grondy's next, huh? Well, if in case I disappear into thick headed air again, "Many Happy Returns" to you as well. You must enjoy them because you've evidently gotten quite good at them. ;-p
hey it was Vee's special day a cuople of days ago you know the drill, starts in song........

mine is July 15th Big Smile Smilie
Today, 07 February Delidia/Nef is celebrating her 16th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie DELIDIA/NEF Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !! HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN!!
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday dear meeee,
Happy birthday to me!

Pary Smilie C'mon down to the Khazad-dumish Inn: the drinks are on the House today, 09 February, which it still is where I live. Pary Smilie
I'm the clown there! There's lots of fun! Come on!
I havent been on PT for a few days but I hope you had a wonderful celebration GRONDMASTER !!!! All the best to you !!!
Happy Birthday there Grondy!!!

Many happy returns!
Thanks people. Happy Elf Smilie Sorry all the ice cream and cake are gone; Orc Sad Smilie someone named me ate all the leftovers. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I missed the celebration Sad Smilie.
Arwen "Squeeker" Vela turned 5 weeks yesterday at 8:24 am
A very happy though I'm afraid terribly overdue birthday Grondy
In Love Smilie In Love Smilie In Love Smilie In Love Smilie HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE In Love Smilie In Love Smilie In Love Smilie In Love Smilie
Oh I had a lovely Valentine's Day. There was a concert. And they played amazing stuff. I loved it and enjoyed it immensely. Hope everyone was as happy as me!
I did it again....

"Many Happy [Belated] Returns" to Vee and to Delidia/Nef. I'd get ya'll a copy of KoD, but then PT would never see ANY of us again. Hope ya'll had lots of fun and lots of cake, since Grondy's not sharing his. Meanie. :-P I was with all three of you in spirit, but my mind was busy wrestling with questions like "What is Mashadar/Mordeth?" And I STILL don't know....
Quote:
"What is Mashadar/Mordeth?"

Isn't Mashadar one of the provinces/languages of India?

(:-P
Tomorrow, 17 February is Tommie's twenty-second birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMIE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Since I'll be crashing soon (no spring chicken myself; I quit at thirty-six hours... usually) allow me to say as well,

"MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!!" Tommie. The bad news is booze is officially boring. What's the fun in doing something that's not illicit? Though of course twenty-one's more of an American thing. My suggestion? This is a FAMILY site; I can't tell you that. Anyway, though left to your own devices, I hope you're well and have a blast. Keep up the goodwork. ;-)

As for Mashadar, Mir... no. Please, please, no. I can only juggle so many allusiongs/symbols/influences at once. In... fact... it may be... too much... already... ... ... ACK!!! Whaddaya mean Berelain is Arthur Dents daughter by Glaurung? *head explodes*
Happy birthday Tommie... good luck to Morambar with that head-bowie-upie thing, and a very merry un-birthday to everyone else
tee-hee Smile Smilie
Tomorrow, 28 February is Etharion's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHARION Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Etharion. Don't gut anything I wouldn't gut. Congrats and enjoy; beats the alternative, eh? Have fun; be well.
Thanks Grondy, and everyone else!!! Big Smile Smilie
And Happy birthday to everyone else who i didnt congratulate before...sorry.

Thanks again!!!! Big Smile Smilie Big Smile Smilie
Tomorrow, 05 March is Enw'sm twenty-fifth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENW Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Eonwe and my belated wishes to those who had had their birthday.

Quote:
And Mir, we all know you're no Aragorn...

That directed at me?
Yes, happy birthday!!!!! Have fun people!!!

Quote:
That directed at me?

Talk about being paranoid.
"Many Happy Returns!" Eonwe! A great milestone, that; the window when you can get away with doing anything stupid is rapidly closing. But you've still got another five years or so when you can do so on occassion; make the most of them. Beats the alternative. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 09 March, Perwing will be twenty-seven.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERWING Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Perwing. Congrats and enjoy. You hear the footsteps yet, Perwing? Nasty full fledged ADULTIVITY closing in on you; soon, fun will be officially proscribed. MWA HA HA! In the mean time, here's hoping it's all it should be. Have fun; be well. Goodnight, Professor Tolkien, whereever you are! What a great place to put...:

Today, 12 March is Dark_Duelist's birthday and tomorrow 13 March is Talija's.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK_DUELIST Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALIJA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>