Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Happy birthday to both of you !! Hope you`ll have a special day
Tomorrow, 15 March is Elfstone's 35th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELFSTONE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
That's it; I've bookmarked the page. :8) So sorry to have missed you both DARK_DUELIST and Talija; my sincerest apolgies and hope you both had a blast. To you, and to Eflstone, I say, "Many Happy Returns!" Congrats and well done; beats the alternative, at least. Have fun; be well.
Yesterday, 15 March was also Elda/Calenthag's twenty-first birthday
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDA/CALENTHAG Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 17 March is FrogBoy's twelfth birthday (FrogBoy is Mellie and Dragon-Reach's Son)
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROGBOY Birthday Smilie :pary

Tomorrow, 17 March is also Saint Patrick's Day
Alcoholic Smilie HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY TO ALL THE IRISH AND IRISH-AT-HEART OUT THERE Alcoholic Smilie
Alcoholic Smilie Don't drink the Green Beer; drink Guinness! Alcoholic Smilie
"Many Happy [Belated] Returns!" to Elda/Calenthag! "Many Happy Returns!" to FrogBoy as well! Hope a good time is/was had by all. So Elda has a whole year to enjoy the things she'll then realize aren't all they're cracked up to be, while ForgBoy threatens his parents with imminent teenage years (GASP!) Congrats to both of you, and enjoy it while it lasts. Have fun; be well.
belated happy birthday elda calenthag and happy birthday frogboy for tomorrow and hope both of you had / have fun
Yesterday, 21 March was Rhodry's thirty-second birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHODRY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Rhodry! Only a few months older than me (which is about all I'm going to say on the subject.) Congrats and enjoy. I mean, that's why senility exists, right? Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 24 March is Arwen*Evenstar*'s twenty-fourth birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARWEN*EVENSTAR* Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Arwen Evenstar! A few years remain to (occasionally) get away with doing stupid stuff, and old enough to do most of them legally. Congrats and enjoy it while it lasts.
Tomorrow, 25 March is Elrose's fourteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELROSE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Elrose! I didn't realize you were so young. Congrats and enjoy it while it lasts, 'cos it won't last forever. 'Tis a time of freedom from obligation to be savored. Not that adulthood doesn't have things to recommend it, but the freedoms it grants are too often overshadowed by the freedoms it sacrifices. Eat lots of cake and take a three day weekend. hopefully to relish all the things you wanted. Have fun; be well.
As welcoming as this is Elessar, how will this tell you who I am? (Feb. 18, 1983.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Arwen and Elrose!!! May this upcoming year grant you all of your wishes and many more!!! Smile Smilie
belated happy birthday elrose
sorry this is late
( mine is October 15th 1989 )
Today, 28 March is Haldir3's twentieth birthday and Ross's twenty-third.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALDIR3 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" to you both! Congrats and enjoy. May it be all you hoped and more than you deserve. Have fun; be well.
Starhawk: This gives us an idea of how old you are, eachtime you post we know one more thing about you (we should know bucket loads about Grondy Elf With a Big Grin Smilie ) Please, call me Loss ( there are too many Elessars here Big Smile Smilie)
Ah ha, so it's information you seek...
Tomorrow, 31 March is Arcormacolindóva's seventeenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCORMACOLINDÓVA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday Arco!
Starhawk: Well im not talking specifically about you, its people in general, besides no-one has actually taken the
Quote:
'tell us about yourself'
seriously for a long time :P (well not to the extent that you have, i havnt seen anyone here who objects to it and argues, sarcastic alot like me!!
Orc Grinning Smilie its a gesture we say to present ourselves as friendly is all Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Paranoid Smilie really...Happy Elf Smilie
hm... no birthdays today... Paranoid Smilie

Happy UN-BIRTHDAY to all of PT!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Orc Grinning Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie YAY! Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Orc Grinning Smilie
to what part do you say really....??? Smile Smilie Oh yeah ill go for a happy unbirthday

HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL, unless someone has not owned up to having a birthday on this day Big Smile Smilie
Tell me what you know...Information is the key to all. Dunce Smilie
Moderator Smilie
NOTICE: The council is sorry, but starting at 12 noon GMT on 01 April 2006, the Planet-Tolkien.com website will be shut down for the duration, due to lack of participation. Moderator Smilie

Okay what day is it? It's April Fools' Day. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Geez, Grondy, you gotta come up with a better prank. I'm moving away anyways, to Antarctica, and I don't think I'll have Internet access for the rest of my life! Alas that I should be a poor archaeologist!
Have fun digging in the ice and playing with the penquins, Cloveress. Write if you get work and hang by you thumbs. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Tomorrow, 03 April is Crystle caves birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL CAVES Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Now...aren't Grondy and Clover fuuunyyy!!! Well then, I've decided to climb Mt. Everest this month, so I'll be out of touch for a while. If I still have my fingers when I return, I may drop a line. Wink Smilie

Happy Birthday, Crystal Caves! May this be the beginning of one of the best years of your life! Smile Smilie -- (not an April Fool's joke)
*muffled squeak from beneath a big layer of ice and snow*
Happy Birthday, Crystal!
*sneeze*
Tomorrow, 04 April is Laurelome's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURELOME Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Starhawk: in the words of Albert Einstein "Imagination is more important than knowledge." so really Information is really the key Orc Grinning Smilie

Well i know that you were born Feb. 18, 1983, so you are 23??? you are sarcastic like me (and to see if you can prove that, come up with something sarcy to counter the Einstein comment Big Smile Smilie), a good avatar and you argue Elf With a Big Grin Smilie (you seem nice but you could be an axe murderer???)

Sooooooooo it's the Otter's birthday tomorrow, hmm should i untie her from the target.............

NAH!!!!! BIRTHDAY PRANK!!!!!!!!! I
Disturbed Smilie Help! Untie me now, you sticky pie-thrower! Thank you for the 'happy b-day' though, guys!

and you watch out Elessar Lossëhelin! Karma will think of something yet! Very Evil Smilie

Anyone willing to help the poor otter, check out the 'let's play....' thread under the roleplaying guild! Big Smile Smilie
Yay! Happy sweet 16 to meee! Also, finally set a date for the wedding!! Very much so Looking forward to Sept. 23rdWink Smilie naw have my own wedding website at nashandvela.wedding.com very happy
Baby Arwen also 12 weeks old today We piersed her ears on the first, and she looks so beautiful. She giggles and coos and managed to roll over already. She's growing up so fastSad Smilie
Con gratulations !! My best wishes for you Smile Smilie Im sure you will have a special day !!
Yeah best wishes Crystal, they do just grow up so so fast Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Tomorrow, 08 April is the fifteenth birthday of Cloveress.

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOVERESS Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie

I wanted to write the above in GREEN text, but we are only allowed to use black text in the forum, so I couldn't set that bad example. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Happy Birthday, Clover! Enjoy your 365-day ride around the Sun! Smile Smilie
A very happy belated birthday wishes to all those i missed wishing and a happy birthday wish goes out to Clever*ss for her 15th birthday. Thanks for existing.
Happy Birthday to you Cloveress Pary Smilie I hope you will have a very special day !!
how very kind you are LA86!!

and to the above comments, me tooooo!!!!!
Thank you to all who wished me happy birthday, though I've still got a few more hours to wait before it actually comes.

BTW, green text is cool, but though it's not on here, it's appreciated that you had the thought.. there's gonna be a big flask of cranberry cordial heavy on the clover powder for you, Grondy!
Happy birthday Cloveress hope its a good one
I was a bit early to congratulate you Cloveress Smile Smilie HAVE A FUN CELEBRATION TODAY !!!!Waving Hello Smilie
Nice to see you again, Golden_red, you've disappeared for quite a long time.And thank all of you who wished me a happy birthday. I am having such a wonderful day right now, and I think it's partly because of your wishes that nothing today really went wrong. My cookies came out perfect (for a first try), my cake was delivered safely to my home, and nobody was late. In fact, we're all having tremendous fun up here!I am now an hour past fifteen! ( I was bron near midday).
Tomorrow, 11 April will be Eabisme's twentieth birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY EABISME Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
What Lord Aragorn said: "Many Happy Returns!" to all I've missed during my absence, including individually Laurelome, Crystal Caves on her Sweet Sixteen and Cloveress. Hope you all had a wonderful time and apologies for my delay in saying so. And "Many Happy Returns!" to EABISME as well. Congrats and enjoy to you all. Have fun; be well.
Hey there, Eabisme! Great name you've found there! Does it mean anything? Happy Birthday. Enjoy.
Hey Eabisme ! Congratulation on your birthday tomorrow !! Hope you will have a special day Smile Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>