Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Today, 12 April is the birthday of our ant lady, Gnampie.
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GNAMPIE Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie

Tomorrow, 13 April is LadyofLegolas eighteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYOFLEGOLAS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" to Gnampie and LadyofLegolas. Congrats and enjoy. You're not getting older, you're getting more knowledgable of Tolkien. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 14 April Irima-Arwen will be cellebrating her fourteenth birthday. Happy Elf Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRIMA-ARWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

"Many Happy Returns!" Irima-Arwen! I suppose that's fitting, but what are you gonna do next year? ;-p Anyway, congrats and well done. Savor these fleeting years when you can get away with murder while they last, 'cos they won't. Have fun; be well.
Yesterday, 17 April was Lemaly orangeflower's 21st birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMALY ORANGEFLOWER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow 19 April is Halica's twelfth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALICA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
hm... according to my time, it is still April 17, so I am not really late in saying
Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMALY!! Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie

And that makes me two days early in saying
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALICA Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday Lemaly and Halica Smile SmilieSmile Smilie Hope both of you have a very special day !!
Sorry I'm late; "Many Happy Returns!" Lemaly Orangeflower! Hooray for legal women! ;-p Hope it was more than you dreamed and all you deserved. A whole year before you realize getting drunk is just something to do, and a pretty empty something, at that. Enjoy. Have fun; be well.

And "Many Happy Returns!" to Halica as well. A whole year before you begin tormenting your folks with the Terrible Teens. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie More importantly, you can still be silly with general impunity. Hope it's a fun one with lots of nummy cake! Be well; have fun.

Today's also my mommys birthday, which apparently means Chinese food, Good Night and Good Luck, and a Drifters CD (plus some Dire Straits CDs I'm having a friend burn since I can't find them in stores.)
Sorry Morambar!

I live in Canada, where we can drink at 19...and I learned that drinking is not a pretty thing even before I ever got 'drunk' in fact...I've never been drunk! lol....o well...But yes, my birthday was fun...Big Smile Smilie thanks!
I just about gave up getting drunk Alcoholic Smilie when I turned 21, for it wasn't nearly as much fun when I wasn't getting away with anything illegal. I think I've only been tipsy once since then and I let my wife do the driving for the rest of the evening.
That was the reasoning I had in mind, Grondy, yes; it took me a whole year, I guess, but then, I never drank much even then, and since then my friends have unanimously voted I not drink. On this we're agreed, as on another point about other things actually making me function BETTER. But there's that stupid law, sigh. Any rooms to rent in Canadia, eh, Lemaly Orangeflower? ;-p
haha....I'm sure you could find one! But don't take the ones I want! lol..we're looking into a new apartment soon...lol...Big Smile Smilie
Quote:
I think I've only been tipsy once since then and I let my wife do the driving for the rest of the evening.

Why, you thought that was actually safer?

;-)
I have no actual memories of the incident, but I later heard the other couple riding in my car thought it might be safer. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie

The above is bogus, I do remember it was only my wife that requested I stop the car and give her my keys. We then went to a restaurant and had clam chowder and were home by 1 am.
Tomorrow, 22 April, is EvithianEhtmire's fifteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVITHIANEHTMIRE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" EvithianEhtmire' (and gesundheit ;-p) Congrats and enjoy. More time remains to be silly with (relative) impunity. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 23 April is Gildor inglorion's nineteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILDOR INGLORION Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GILDOR Smile Smilie I hope you have a very special day !!
Thank you. Smile Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Gildor Inglorion. You don't look a day over 2000, but I guess that goes with the terriritory. ;-p Hope it's more than you dreamed and all you deserve. Have fun; be well.
The love of my life, the little lady Arwen E. Vela, my daughter, turns 15 weeks tomorow morning
Tomorrow, 25 April is the fifteenth birthday of Urulooke.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY URULOOKE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" to Urulooke and Arwen E. Vela! These are the times of your lives; savor them. Revel ye in silliness while ye me. ;-p Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 26 April is Vilyon's fifteenth birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VILYON Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Vilyon. Um, Grondy, are these people all REALLY 15, or are you just C&Ping? Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie I mean, statistically, the past week or so has been one for the ages. Anyway....

Same recommendations apply: enjoy while it lasts; you have a few more years to be silly with relative impunity, so gather ye water balloons while ye may. And eat lot o' cake. Have fun; be well.
Quote:
Um, Grondy, are these people all REALLY 15, or are you just C&Ping? Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie I mean, statistically, the past week or so has been one for the ages.
According to our birthday list, found in the first post of this thread, you will find three out of the last four birthday people were born in 1991. It isn't a statistical aberation, only a cluster of people who like to read Tolkien and were conceived with the moon almost in the same phase. Teacher Smilie
What, Mor? Do you think I'm some old perverted lady sitting in a tub in NYC who's pretending to be a fifteen-year-old girl?
No, merely an old perverted geezer.
Tomorrow, well the tomorrow when it's an hour from now, 02 May is Carcharoth's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARCHAROTH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday tomorrow CarcharothSmile Smilie I hope you will have a special day !!
"Many Happy Returns!" Carcharoth! I'd give you one of my Silmarils, but, well, you know.... ;-p Hope it's a great one filled with lots of cake (which causes lots less indigestion than Silmarils.) Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 05 May will be Amarië's twenty-fifth birthday and Leo's ninteenth.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIKING LADY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 05 May is also Leo's ninteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Amarié or as we say in nowegian; GRATULERE MED DAGEN !!!Håper du får en strålende dag!!May the day be full of sunshine Smile Smilie
And also to you LEO Smile Smilie Happy birthday to you Smile Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" to Amarie and Leo! Hope you both have a blast; go out and do something silly while you can still get away with it (though in Amaries case this is just a matter of hours. ;-p) Much yummy cake to you both. Have fun; be well.
Happy birthday, Amarië and Leo.
Happy birthday, Amarië and Leo. May this lead to a wonderful year full of laughter and happiness. Best wishes.
Tomorrow, 06 May is Peredhil's 19th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEREDHIL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 07 May will be Halo_Black's twenty-second birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALO_BLACK Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" to Peredhil and Halo_Black! Though by my clock it's still 5 May CDT for another minute. May you both have a day full of all the joy and celebration befitting the anniversary of your births, and an endless series of the same subsequently.
Happy birthday to Amarie and Leo(though I am wayy late, aren't I?) and to my venerable elders Peredhil and Halo-black, may you enjoy life and come back tp PT (Grondy's getting lonely)!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO HAVE HAD A BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR SO FAR....

AND....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO WILL HAVE A BIRTHDAY COMING THIS YEAR....

JUST IN CASE I FORGOT OR FORGET. Birthday Smilie

LOTS OF LOVE AND BIRTHDAY KISSES Kiss Smilie Kiss Smilie Kiss Smilie Kiss Smilie Kiss Smilie Kiss Smilie Kiss Smilie Kiss Smilie Kiss Smilie

MAYDMARION Waving Hello Smilie Wiggle Smilie
i missed my birthday here ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sorry Elrose. Orc Sad Smilie

Tomorrow, 14 May, in the USA is Mothers' Day.

I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie
I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie
I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie I Love You Smilie
wheeee the smiley list is back
Jumping Flame Smilie even tho i didnt use it for that.....
Tomorrow, 15 May is Randalllin's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDALLLIN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Randalllin. Presumably, Randallin will be 15, right, Grondy? ;-p Congrats and enjoy. Have fun; be well.
Happy birthday to you RandalllinDunce SmilieHope you will have a special daySmile Smilie
Quote:
Presumably, Randallin will be 15, right, Grondy? ;-p
All I know Morambar, is that Randallin was born on that day in that month sometime in the twentieth century. Howsomever, as we did have a rash of fifteenth birthdays recently, it is always possible that this is another of them. Elf Winking Smilie
Tomorrow, 19 May is the birthday of Moonstar.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOONSTAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday to you Moonstar Smile Smilie I hope you have a very special dayPary Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>