Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
"Many Happy [Belated] Returns!" Moonstar! Sorry I missed you yesterday; I made a special note to pop in on the 19th but somehow managed not to do it. Hope you have a blast; congrats and enjoy. Remember, you're not getting older, you're becoming more well versed in obscure nuances of Middle-earth about which you and at least a couple dozen other people on earth care passionately. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 23 May is the nineteenth birthday of Mithrandir1.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITHRANDIR ONE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Mithrandir One. Congrats and enjoy. Lots of nummy cake and presents! Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 25 May is the sixteenth birthday of LadyFeawen.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY FEAWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Lady Feawen! Happy Sweet Sixteen and all that. Enjoy it; you still have a few years left to be silly with only minor repercussions (oh, sure, when a two year old takes off his pants and runs around the beach it's cute, but when I do it.... Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie ) Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 26 May is the nineteenth birthday of Caudimordax.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAUDIMORDAX Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

(It will also be the birthday of Cameron, my little brother, but as he doesn't frequent this website, wishing him 'many happy returns' here would be pointless.)
"Many Happy Returns!" Caudimordax, and to Grondys "kid" brother, too! May you both have all the cake you can hold, and enjoy the day to its fullest. Have fun; be well.
Pary Smilie Teacher Smilie Pary Smilie CONGRATULATIONS TO ERUWEN UPON HER GRADUATION Pary Smilie Teacher Smilie Pary Smilie
A birth of a Master, eh? Or a Mistress, though that sounds perfectly awful. ;-p Regardless, I say again, "YEEEEAAAA!!! ERUWEN!!!" OK, I didn't actually say that before, but the sentiment is essentially the same. Congrats on the well earned culmination of years of study and (other) effort. And double kudoes for finding a way to work the Professor into it.
There's nothing wrong with the word "Mistress" at all. Throughout her psychoanalytical dissection of LOTR, during which Eruwen gladly shared her impressions in Psychoanalysis and LOTR, Eruwen has clearly proven that she is Mistress of her own lust! ;-P
And, as I said before...awwww, shucks guys Smile Smilie. Thank you! I'm very happy! I'm now a Mistress of English Literature. Wink Smilie I also received a Certificate for Teaching English Composition, and somehow, I don't think I really will be using either. Well, in a round about way, of course, but not teaching. However, I can annoyingly quote Tolkien unprompted, ramble on about Freudian theories, and dissect sentences until they are pitiful fragments of nonsense (the horror!).

Graduation was fun. It was very warm though. It was a rare sunny day in San Francisco in May, and I actually got sunburned. Neil Young received an honorary doctorate at my graduation, so that was kind of cool...a very San Francisco sort of thing to do I suppose. Afterward, my family and I went to eat at a restaurant on the beach, and the next day, I had a celebration BBQ with about 30 people. All in all, it's been a nice weekend/week.

And now, I'm off to Lake Tahoe. My brother-in-law will be cycling in a 100-mile race there for the Leukemia-Lymphoma Society. I don't know if I've mentioned this to all of you, but my sister (his wife) has had leukemia twice, and I've donated both bone marrow and stem cells to her. I've done several marathons with Team-in-Training to raise money for them. So...to throw in a nod to the Leukemia Society, be sure to get registered on the international registery for bone marrow and stem cell donations!...and, if you've ever had an urge to run or walk a marathon, Team-in-Training really is a great way to do it.

Talk to you all in a few days!
I forgot to mention that one of my girlfriends got me a Freud Action Figure for my graduation. I thought that was pretty funny. I mean...where in the world do you find a Sigmund Freud Action Figure? It even says "Action Figure" on the box." And what is he supposed to do? Maybe I should lie on my couch and try telling him all of my problems. He, he.
Well if he was like my Ichiro bauble-head doll, you could bust him one up-side-the-head and he would shake his head at all your foibles, idiosyncrasies, and neuroses. Elk Grinning Smilie

Ichiro is the All-Star Japanese Baseball player who plays right-field for my Seattle Mariners.
Today, Sarurday 10 June is Rednell's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDNELL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday, Rednell! I hope it is the beginning of a wonderful year!

Best wishes! Jumping Flame Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Rednell! Wishing you lots o' your favorite cake. Hope it's all you deserve and better than you dreamed. Have fun; be well.
Many happy birthday to you Rednell Dunce Smilie
Tomorrow, 12 June is the birthday of both Stonehelm and Asmo.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY STONEHELM Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASMO Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow 13 June is the birthday of ProgHead.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROGHEAD Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 15 June is the birthday of Aragorn_jr who will be sixteen and Plastic Squirrel who will be twenty-nine.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAGORN_JR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWRL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Very sorry I'm late; "Many Happy [Belated] Returns!" to Stonehelm, Asmo and Proghead. Hope you each and all had a blast!

And "Many Happy Returns!" to Aragorn Jr. and Skwrl. Hope ya'll have a good time, too. Much nummy cake to you all. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 17 June is Celtavhc's 18th birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELTAVHC Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Celtavhc! Much nummy cake to you! Hope it's a thoroughly enjoyable day. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 24 June is the birthday of I aran.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY I ARAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
it's me lil bro's bdai today. HE TURNED 3!

aww
my cutie pie. >.<
Happy Birthday... LadyFeawen ... Rednell... Ooo - I've forgotten all the others!! Dunce Smilie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL !!!

Pary Smilie
Congratulations to all of you that I forgot in June so far.HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ALL Smile Smilie :pary : and to your little brother Tubby-took Smile Smilie
Tomorrow, 25 June is the twenty-second birthday of Chikakat, our self-proclaimed Champion Clutz (Hopefully she has started to outgrow the reason for that name.) Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIKA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 27 June is Mellie's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLIE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Sigh, sorry I'm late (again.) "Many Happy Returns!" to I aran, Chika, Mellie and Tubby Tooks li'l bro! Hope you all had/are having a great time and enjoying your special days. May they be better than you hoped and all you deserve. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 02 July is Excelsior's twenty-first birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXCELSIOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Excelsior! Congrats and enjoy, hope it's a great time for all. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 05 July is Eryan's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERYAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Eryan! Hope it's better than you hoped and all you deserve. Enjoy the fireworks. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Have fun; be well.
Happy B-day Eryan!!!!!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie Birthday Smilie
Happy Birthday Eryan.
Happy Birthday America!!!!
Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Happy birthday to you Eryan Pary Smilie I hope you will have a very special day !!
Today my son is 12 Pary Smilie Happy birthday !! I love youHappy Elf Smilie
Awwww! "Many Happy Returns!" to Mellons anonymous son, who's probably already informed him that little boys don't like their dads to say, "I love you" in public. Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Not that that's ever stopped a dad.... Have fun and enjoy being silly while you can still get away with it; be well.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLON'S SON, WHAT'S HIS NAME ? Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 08 July is ArwenRingBearer's eighteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARWENRINGBEARER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Arwen Ringbearer Pary Smilie Have a wonderful day!!!
(my sons name is Emil)
thx ,mom
i know i "broke" the age rules cause i started 11 years old cos mom
loved this site, then she asked me if i wanted and account of course i said yes,
because none of the one in my class liket Lotr so i needed someone to talk about LOTR
with and this is the place!(and im not afraid to hear that my dad say my mom that he loves her in public either)And happy birthday ArwenRingbearer Juggling Smilie
Hey Ereinion, wow going on vacation on your birthday, how lucky are you my man, that means that Mellon is going on vacation too, have a great time!!!!
Thanks Loss Happy Elf Smilie
Anytime, anytime, Elf Winking Smilie
Hey Ereinion, welcome to Planet-Tolkien in case I forgot to do it earlier; we have no age restrictions in our happy family or I, at 66 years young, wouldn't be allowed to socialize with all you old Tolkienites. Elk Grinning Smilie
"Many [Belated] Happy Returns!" to Arwen Ringbearer. I missed a girls eighteenth birthday; I don't know if I can live with myself now.... Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie Hope you had lots (but not TOO much Elf Winking Smilie ) of cake and fun. Enjoy it while you can; you don't have to be COMPLETELY "grown up" for a few years yet (hopefully, anyway... ) "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may" and all that fun uplifting stuff. Have a good time and be well.
Tomorrow, 15 July is the birthday of both Rawien(EleberethGilthoniel), who will be seventeen, and Elessar lossėhelin.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAWIEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOSS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR LOSS Smile Smilie I hope your day is wonderfull Smile Smilie
Lots of hugs is sent to England Smile SmiliePary Smilie
happy birthday, Loss! I wish you the best!!
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>