Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
oooh thank you thank you, i would give a birthday speech like dear old Bilbo, but if i did go to that length, my fingers would drop off, thank you again, dont i feel special Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Tomorrow, July 18 is the ninteenth birthday of Anatea (seajewel).
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANATEA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, July 19 is the sixteenth birthday of Wooffy_iluvatar.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOFFY_ILUVATAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many [Belated] Happy Returns!" to Loss, Rawien, Anatea and Woofy_Iluvatar! Sorry I missed ya'll, but hope a good time was had by all. Continue enjoying cake. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 20 July is the twenty-fifth birthday of Ringfacwen and the seventeenth birthday of Samwisegamgee.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINGFACWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMWISEGAMGEE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Ringfacwen and SamwiseGamgee! Twice te birthdays means twice the cake! *nods* May you both have a great time; be well.
Happy birthday to all of you Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 24 July will be Uruk_slayer's twenty-fourth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY URUK_SLAYER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy happy birthaday to you Uruk_Slayer Birthday Smilie I hope you have a very special day with lot of special moments Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Uruk_Slayer! Enjoy it and have lots of your favorite cake for all of us. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 27 July is the 22 birthday of Ancalogon.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANCALOGON Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANCALOGON Pary Smilie I hope you have a great birthday! I have missed so many birthdays online lately. I hope everyone has had some fun this summer. Smile Smilie

"Many Happy Returns!" Ancalogon! Congrats and enjoy. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 29 July is the eighteenth birthday of Aentra.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AENTRA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy happy birthday Aentra Pary Smilie Hope you'll have a great day Waving Hello Smilie
Tomorrow, 30 July is the birthday of Mariesthrill.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIESTHRILL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday to you MariesthrillPary Smilie May the day be great and joyfullHappy Elf Smilie
Tomorrow, 01 August is mother Mellon's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLON Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Mellon? Oh my dear friend! Just in time for me to wish you happy birthday too! Happy happy HAPPY birthday!!Pary Smilie Pary Smilie

Heeheehee! Na-na-na-na-na Smilie

(And Loss, I feel terrible. How could I miss something as important as your birthday? )
Happy birtday MOM! Birthday Smile Smilie Waving Hello Smilie
Thanks a lots for the greatings on my birthday :happyelf : I've been spending it with my family and I.ve had a cozy and happy time with them after work Smile Smilie
"Many [Belated] Happy Returns!" Aentra and Mariesthrill; sorry I missed ya'll. Still, hope you both had a great time long to be remembered. And a hearty "Many Happy Returns!" to Mellon, as well; congrats and enjoy, all of you. My best wishes it's better than ya'll hoped and all ya'll deserve. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 03 August is the birthday of Loni's Mum; though neither of them have been around for quite awhile, we may as well say:

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONI'S MUM Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Lonis Mum. Congrats and enjoy. Eat lots o' cake. Have fun; be well.
hope you had a good day Mell, and Clover, i dont mind, you were away, i forgive ya Elf With a Big Grin Smilie because i is nice like that Big Smile Smilie
Tomorrow, 08 August is the 23rd birthday of Laneth and the 25th bithday of Bugyfeanor.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANETH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUGYFEANOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
"Many Happy Returns!" Laneth and Bugyfeanor! Hope you both enjoy your lovely days. Have fun; be well.
Congrats you guys !! All the best from me tooPary Smilie
Tomorrow, 11 August is the seventeenth birthday of Pesi.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PESI Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy BIRTHDAY PESI Pary Smilie I hope you have lots of fun celebratingHappy Elf Smilie
Tomorrow, 13 August is the 27th birthday of Gimli_Axe_Wielder, the proprietor and founder of the Khazad-dumish Inn.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIMLI_AXE_WIELDER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 14 August is Loni's birthday? I wonder where that young New Zealand Dwarf has been hiding herself? Anyway:

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONI Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Hey Gimli_Axe_Wielder Smile SmilieHAPPY BIRTHDAY to you ( yesterday) Hope you had a nice celebration..Pary Smilie And of course to you Loni.. wherever you are out there Pary Smilie I know you are deeeply missed Smile Smilie Hope you'll have a wonderful dayHappy Elf Smilie
I'm late as usual, but "Many Happy [Belated] Returns!" to Pesi, Gimli_Axe_Wielder and Loni. Hope you all had and continue to have a wonderful time. Have fun; be well.
Tomorrow, 18 August is the 27th birthday of Komosot.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOMOSOT Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 18 August is Virumor's 25th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRUMOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
omg, i'm such a horrid friend Loss....happy waaay belated bday, sorry. i can't believe i missed it... *hugs* hope u had a great day!!!!! Elf With a Big Grin Smilie

and happy bday Vir!=)
Happy birthday Kosmot and Of course to you Virumor I hope both of you will have a very special celebration and a wonderful day Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday, Vir!! I would have been the first to say this, but I didn't know if it was privileged information. My thoughts and prayers are with you on your special day. All the best!
Birthday Smile Smilie Happy Birthday to you Tolkienites!!! Birthday Smilie
Thanks for the regards, but I'm getting 24, not 25...
Sorry Virumor, my mistake. Orc Sad Smilie I'm sure that was 'Aug. 18 - Miruvor/virumor - 1981' when I read it yesterday in this thread's first post, but it is now '- 1982' and that post hasn't been edited recently, so I was wrong. Maybe my subconscience was just trying to hurry along your growing up. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
My fault too, Grondy. I should have caught that. In '07, Vir will be a quarter century old.
Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRUMOR AND KOMOSOT! Birthday Smilie

Have a great day and a wonderful year! Wiggle Smilie
Happy birthdays all round and happy unbirthdays as well.

A quick reminder to new members - if you want your birthday included in the Party Tree thread please email or message The Council (in particular Grondy, who seems to have the responsibility).
Vir? 24? Happy belated bday! You have your birthday on the sorry day I had to make an English presentation. it went rather well, and I guess it might've been the reason. Lucky to have a birthday star protecting you. Thank you!!!
Today, 26 August is the sixteenth birthday of Lordioren.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORDIOREN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 27 August is the birthday of Eruwen.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERUWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday to both of you! O yay! There are so many birthdays these months! Goodness knows but we all need a party...
Wahaaaaaaaaay - more happy birthdays all round!

Party? Yum! I'll bring the jelly and ice cream....
Tomorrow, 28 August is the 32 birthdat of Sirithgollowen.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIRITHGOLLOWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 29 August is Robbin' wood's birthday and the thirty-third birthday of Aina.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIN'WOOD Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>