Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Tomorrow, 12 November is the birthday of Legolaslass.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGOLASLASS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Quote:
Tomorrow, 10 November is the twenty-first birthday of Naira.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAIRA

Thank you, Grondy! Big Smile Smilie

(Gosh I haven't been here in ages! Been busy with school, it's my last sem and I don't want to screw it up. I'll be back soon though!)
Yesterday, 13 November was Raptor's twenty-second birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAPTOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Today, 14 November is Kaimelaris twenty-fifth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIMELAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO LEGOLASLASS Birthday Smilie RAPTORBirthday Smilie and KAIMELARBirthday Smilie I hope you all had a special day Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 18 November is Terrijayne's bithday and also their wedding anniversary.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF YOUR ANNIVERSARIES. Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Cool Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Cat Smilie Snowman Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Juggling Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Wiggle Smilie
HAPPY B-DAY TERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( and happy anniversary as well!!!!=D )
Cool Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Cat Smilie Snowman Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie Juggling Smilie Orc With Thumbs Up Smilie Wiggle Smilie
Happy birthday to you Terrijayne's Pary Smilie I'm sure you and your hubbie will have a special day celebrating your anniversary as well Pary Smilie Congrats to you both Smile Smilie
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU WHO CELEBRATE THAT DAY Pary Smilie
Today, 25 November is the seventeenth birthday of both Icefangs and Inwe, and the fifteenth of Sheryl.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICEFANGS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY INWE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO : INWE , ICEFANG AND SHERYLBirthday Smilie; HOPE YOU *LL HAVE A VERY SPECIAL DAY Pary Smilie Pary SmiliePary Smilie
Tomorrow, 28 November is the birthday of Musicimprovedme.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSICIMPROVEDME Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
happy bday Icey!!!! (rather belated, sowwie)
Tomorrow, 07 December is lord_aragorn86's twentieth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORD_ARAGORN86 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LORD _ARAGORN86 Birthday Smilie I hope you will have a special day and lots of cakes Pary Smilie
*tacklehugs LA* Happy bday to you, happy bday to you, happy bday dear LA! happy bday to you! *dances around merrily while singing* hope ur day is goin' great!!!
Today, 08 December is Arwen evenstar's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARWEN EVENSTAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Thanks a lot Arwy and Mellon and Grondy. And a very happy birthday to Arwen too. I had quite a great day.

And yeah, by the way, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm back!
It's good to see that you are back at PT Lord_Aragorn86Smile Smilie
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ARWEN EVENSTARPary Smilie I wish that your birthday day and celebration will be special:birthay. Lots of hugs Happy Elf Smilie
ARWY!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs and tackles*

I hope you have a great weekend (as I don't think it'll stop at the end of today Elf With a Big Grin Smilie )

*hugs* Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
ARWY!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs and tackles*

Let go that rude uncivil touch, thou friend of an ill fashion !
*huggles Loss back* nope, it shan't. Its okay Vir, I'll trust him with my safety. and ty everybody for ur birthday wishes and welcome back LA!!!
Tomorrow, 13 December is LadyElanor twentieth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY ELANOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 14 December is the birthdays of Cano_Yavanna, who will be 20, and Aragorn_estel, who will be 16.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANO_YAVANNA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAGORN_ESTEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday to you Lady Elanor Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow, 16 December is the birthday of Swampfaye.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWAMPFAYE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

(I had to write this twice as the big storm which is just arriving bliped my power off for a few seconds and crashed the computor.)
Happy belated birthday to : CANO_YAVANNA , ARAGORN_ESTEL and of course SWAMPFAYE Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie I hope all of you had a great celebration Smile Smilie
happiest of bdays to ya lil sis!!! *tackles tiger and hands her a ginormous bday cake* have a great day!!!!! =D
Today, 21 December was the 26th birthday of Sarawyn.
(Well it still is today for another seven hours where I live.)
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAWYN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Today 22.th of December Mellon's mom who also happens to be Ereinion 's granny is 60 years young! And what a Dame she is! And as always she's my Pumpkin Smilie
Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
I have just stumbled upon a horrible oversight : on the first page of this thread, Lady Mellon's, Lady Maydmarion's and some other ladies' names are not listed!!!

But since it is considered impolite to ask for a lady's name, weight and IQ... not to mention, since I do not wish to be skinned alive this close to Christmas, I shall leave it at this... Orc Grinning Smilie

And happy birthday to Mellon's mom!

Btw, is it still a custom in Scandinavia (I forget whether it was Sweden or Norway!) that the birthdayee gets to wear a crown with a candle and has to bestow her or his family members with various sweetmeats?
Mellon is also lion, her birthday is 1.th of August, every year! Eagle and lion should be a Griff or am I wrong again.

BTW! Small kids in Norway, say up to ten often use a crown to tell who is the birthdayee. since they often are running very fast around, that age. Mayheps some should use a crash-helmet instead.
Today Indeed my dear mother is 60 years old and I also want to gratulate her Smile Smilie I love her dearly as I do with my dear father RafaelSmile Smilie Atually I'm off to celebrate her birthday right now Pary Smilie
And Vir I'll make her wear a crown for sure:
Have a nice day everyone at PT Waving Hello Smilie
Quote:
Eagle and lion should be a Griff or am I wrong again.

You are correct.
Quote:
Eagle and lion should be a Griff or am I wrong again.
You are correct.

I thought Griff or Griffins where a Potter-thing; but Ah,and AH again, that explain why she is so high, so wild, but so close to earth. A lioness she is. With Wings on. The Wings do differ in colour, sometimes snowy and sometimes black; - but she does fly lovely, doesn't she! Angel Smilie Angel Smilie Angel Smilie

Btw; Me wife was crowned, told of your greetings on PT and sincerly thanks you!!
There's a Griffin in Lewis Carrol's Alice in Wonderland, and various griffins in Sumeric/Babylonian mythology.
Happy Birthday Mellon's mom, Rafael's wife, and Ereinion's grandmama

NOTE: Both Mellon (Aug. 01) and Maydmarion (Sep. 27) have been on our list since at least o6 August 2006, the last time it was edited; they just aren't listed using the honorific "Lady". Happy Elf Smilie
Quote:
NOTE: Both Mellon (Aug. 01) and Maydmarion (Sep. 27) have been on our list since at least o6 August 2006, the last time it was edited; they just aren't listed using the honorific "Lady".

I think we both ought to beSmile Smilie (LADIES)I'm a Lion born in the late 60 (69)And sometimes I think of myself as a lady but most of the time I'm just an ordinary daughter ,wife ,mother and FRIENDSmile Smilie
Well of course we consider both of you as young ladies rather than merely silly girls with fluttering eyelashes and coquettish smiles or elderly matrons holding fort against their interloping daughter-in-laws.

Tomorrow, 25 December is the twentieth birthday of Teriel, which would be a let down if Christmas is also celebrated in her house on that day. Hopefully her parents and friends have compensated with extra gifts. Anyway:

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERIEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

..................................and

: Christmas Tree Smilie Snowman Smilie Fat Santa Smilie MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT !!! Fat Santa Smilie Snowman Smilie Christmas Tree Smilie
Well, according to the website's calendar and clock it is now New Year's Eve, though I will hopefully be back the midnight hour and the beginning of the New Year, I'll wish all you how will have left before then:

Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Well, it is New Years Evening where I'm sitting, so best wishes for the next year everyone! Take care of yourselves and you families.
It's been New Year's Eve for 15 min. now. Happy New Year everyone!! Blessings on you and your houses.
Well, I live in one of the later time zones, so it's not that yet! But still, Happy New Year everyone!
Less than 2 hours until next year Big Smile Smilie and FotR is on TV, strangely enough! I've stopped watching it right now - the ads are getting too annoying!
Scandinavia is still waiting for the New Year. A bit slow we are, maybe this is the reason!
Local time here in Thule (Norway) is 13.48 and the date is of course 31.December 2006.

Wishing every one a happy New Year Eve and peaceful 2007. Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Angel Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Angel Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Elf Smilie
Only 29 minutes left of 2006 Smile Smilie I wish you all A HAPPY NEW YEARPary Smilie ALL THE BEST IN 2007 Smile Smilie LOVE YOU ALL Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
A very happy new year from GMT +1!

Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 03 January is the Professor's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROFESSOR TOLKIEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy holidays, new year and birthday to Tolkien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A happy Birthday to J.R.R Tolkien.

Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Birthday Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>