Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST PROFESSOR J.R.R. TOLKIEN Birthday Smilie I wish all the best ..wherever you are Smile Smilie
Today, 03 January is also the birthday of Jan. 03 - Shaya puma
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYA PUMA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow o4 January is the seventeenth birthday of Ranelera.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANELERA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU SHAYA PUMAPary Smilieand HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU RANELERA :pary Smile Smilie
Today 06 January is the birthday of Andrea and Elven_Archer.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVEN_ARCHER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA & ELVEN_ARCHER
May your days be merry and bright! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Angel Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANDREA & ELVEN_ARCHER Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
I wish you all the best on your grand day !! Hope you get lots of cakesBirthday Smilie Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow, 08 January is Aragorn's Lady's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAGORN'S LADY Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Many blessings to all you Birthday Folk!! May your lives be long and fruitful.
Tomorrow, 09 January is Airecristiel and Rian Ithilimir's birthdays.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY TWENTY SECOND BIRTHDAY AIRECRISRIEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIAN ITHILIMIR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAGORN'S LADY Birthday SmiliePary Smilie I hope you will have a wonderful daySmile Smilie
Happy birthday to every one!!!! May your day be wonderful and this new year bright!!!!
Happy Birthday Aragorn's Lady! May you have a wonderful and fun new year!
Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAGORN'S LADY

Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie I hope you will have a wonderful day!! Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Pary Smilie And all the years to come!! Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 11 January is the birthday of 42, may she have many more of them.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY 42 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 42 Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie I hope you will have a wonderful day and many more years to celebrateHappy Elf Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 42 !!!

Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Angel Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Best wishes for today and all the days to come!!
Tomorrow, 12 January is Ikarus's twenty-second birthday
Happy Birthday to you Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday to you Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie
Happy Birthday to Ikarus Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!
Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie
Today, 15 January is the birthday of Allyssa.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLYSSA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALLYSSA!!!
Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday SmilieBirthday Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
ach, i'm soo behind on this, how horrid!!!
Happy birthday Ik!!!!! *hands a big cake with lots of happy singing candles*

Happy birthday to 42 and Allysa as well!!!!
Tomorrow, 20 January is the twenty-seventh birthday of Negra.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEGRA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Wow, i should visit this thread more often...Happy Birthday, to Ikarus, Allysa, 42, and Negra!
hehe, 42's birthday wishes are all on page 42. That should mean something special, like a 'golden birthday' or even more! Happy Belated Birthday, everyone!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NEGRA !!!

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
MAY THE NEXT 27 YEARS TO COME BE BRIGHT AND HAPPY!!!!
Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 23 January is Laurelindhe ilmarin's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURELINDHE ILMARIN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 25 January is the sixty-fourth birthday of Juke.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUKE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Laurelindhe ilmarin! ...though the site will probably register this as tomorrow...but happy birthday anyway!! Hope it went well, and your day was lovely!

And since it is indeed telling me I am in fact posting this tomorrow, I can say that ...tomorrow...is Juke's B-Day! Happy Birthday, Juke!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LAURELINDHE ILMARIN AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW JUKE!!! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie

MAY YOU BOTH HAVE HAPPY DAYS TO COME!!! ALLGOOD WISHES!!!
Today 02 February is our founder, Taz's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAZ Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today 03 February is the Goddess Vee's birthday. Elf Winking Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy belated to all of you in January that I forgo ...I sincerely hope hope you all had a special day Smile SmilieBirthday Smilie
Hap˙ belated Taz if you are still around Smile Smilie I hope you've got lot's of cake Birthday Smilie
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEEPary SmiliePary SmiliePary Smilie It seems like you have a few newbies to eat if not I hope you get much of "shiny...glittering things" on your birthdaySmile Smilie And may your day be very specialBirthday Smilie
Happee birthday to Vee and Taz!!! (sorry i'm a tad late on that...don't eat me Vee!! here's a pretty shiny?) Orc Grinning Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday Vee! And happy belated birthday Taz!

May your days be happy and your future be bright!!

Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Angel Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
Tomorrow 07 February is the seventeenth birthday of Delidia/Nef.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELIDIA/NEF Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELIDIA/NEF Birthday Smilie I hope you'll have a very special dayPary Smilie
Happy Birthday Delidia/Nef!!! Hope the day is awesome!!!
Birthday Smile Smilie Juggling Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Juggling Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
happy incredibly belated b-days to V and taz, w00t!!!!!! and happy bday to Delidia/Nef as well! hope your years go wonderfully!
Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELIDIA/NEF Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie

All good wishes!!!
Tomorrow, 09 February is somebody's birthday, but modesty says I must leave it up to you to figure out who. Elf Winking Smilie
OUR DEAREST GRONDMASTER IS 67 TOMORROW 09 of FebruaryJumping Flame Smilie MY BEST WISHES FOR YOUR YOUR BIRTHDAY GRONDY Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie I have backed you a wonderful cake , I really hope you like it .. A warm hug is also coming your way Pary Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GRONDY Waving Hello SmilieBirthday Smile Smilie
happy birthday grondy Waving Hello Smilie
happy birthday Grondy!!!!!! *hands bday cake and those happy blowy things that make those sounds* many happy returns, hope ur day is great tomorrow!
Happy birthday tomorrow, Grondy!!!!!!
Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Pary SmilieDunce Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
I'm crossing our country, well about 800 km this weekend to visit daughter and grandchildren in Stavanger, so I'm afraid I wont be able to land on PT before Monday. This means you've been using the first days in your marvellous next year, when I return to my PC!
Birthday Smile Smilie Dunce Smilie Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Pary SmilieDunce Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
Birthday-Grondy!!
I've mulled some spicy wine, there is the best cake ever waiting and if you'll sit by the fire with a grog and chat, you'll be ever so welcome!!
Thanks everyone. Mmmmm caaaaaake!
Happy St. Valentine's Day everyone!
...Happy Singles Awareness Day, everyone! Orc Grinning Smilie
(whooo, the PDA's all over campus got really old. I'm hiding in my room to do homework...)

And a very happy...rather late...birthday to Grondy! I hope you had an excellent day!!
Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie
I did, thanks. Happy Elf Smilie

Tomorrow, 17 February is Tommie's twenty-third birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMIE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow 18 February is Starhawk's twenty-fourth birthday.

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARHAWK Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>