Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
happy bday Lemaly and Irima-Arwen!!!!!
Tomorrow, 19 April is Halica's thirteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALICA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 22 April is the sixteenth birthday of EvithianEhtmire.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVITHIANEHTMIRE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 23 April is the twentieth birthday of Gildor inglorion.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILDOR INGLORION Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
even though i just sang happy birthday to u on lastfm, i shall do it again! *hands Gildor a cake w/ lots of candles*

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Giiiiiiiiiildor! happy birthday to you!!!!
Wheee, cake!

Thanks guys. Smile Smilie
G-G-G-Gildor!

"They say it's your birthday!
Happy birthday to you!"

"Happy birthday to you,
you live in a zoo,
you look like a monkey
and you smell like one, too!"

Only joking, have a good one!
Well, I do kinda look like a monkey...
Tomorrow, 25 April is Urulooke's sixteenth birthday.
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY URULOOKE Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow, 26 April Vilyon's sixteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VILYON Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 02 May is the birthday of Carcharoth

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARCHAROTH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
I've just realised that I havn't given the year of when I was born, well, it's 1989, it seems Rawien and I were born on the same day of the same year Orc Smiling Smilie

Have a great day to all whom hath gotten older, though that is everyone Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
I've just realised that I havn't given the year of when I was born, well, it's 1989, it seems Rawien and I were born on the same day of the same year

Then you know what to do when hanging off a bar underneath Cloud City.
Tomorrow, 05 May will be AmariŰ's twenty-sixth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMARI╦ Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today 05 May is also the twentieth birthday of Leo.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow 06 May is Peredhil's twentieth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEREDHIL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMARI╦ (or should I say Galadriel ?) Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Tomorrow, 07 May is the twenty-third birthday of Halo_Black.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALO_BLACK Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Quote:
Then you know what to do when hanging off a bar underneath Cloud City.

Rawien, I AM YOUR BROTHER!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo......................." and fades....
Tomorrow, 15 May is Randalllin's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDALLLIN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 19 May is Moonstar's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOONSTAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOTH Randalllin' and MOONSTAR Jumping Flame Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Now I wish I had remembered to come here on my birthday. But I was baking a looovely carrot cake and tidying up till the guests arrived. Thanks guys! Big Smile Smilie

I hope Rafael and Mellon and all Norwegians everywhere had a lovely constitution day yesterday, with lots of ice cream, hotdogs and sunshine. Smile Smilie I play in a marching band, and according to a step counter thingie (Skritt-teller... what are they called in English?) we walked about 14.500 steps yesterday. (Devided between the first wake-up round at 7am, the parade at 12 am and the parade at 1pm.)
A skritt-teller may be the equivalent of a pedometer which senses your body motion and counts your footsteps.
Tomorrow, 23 May is the twentieth birthday of Mithrandir1.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITHRANDIR1 Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 25 May is the seventeenth birthday of LadyFeawen.
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYFEAWEN Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow, 26 May is the twentieth birthday of Caudimordax.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAUDIMORDAX Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

It is also the birthday of my little brother, Cameron; but as he doesn't frequent this joint, he'll have to settle for a card. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Quote:
It is also the birthday of my little brother, Cameron; but as he doesn't frequent this joint, he'll have to settle for a card.

Congrats to your brother Grondy , my elder twin sister also have their birthday today Smile Smilie
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Tomorrow, Sunday 10 June is the birthday of Rednell our professional librarian and council member
"pary: Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDNELL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 12 June is the twenty-second birthday of Stonehelm and the twenty-fifth of Asmo.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY STONEHELM Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASMO Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, June 13 is Prog's thirtieth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROG Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, June 15 is the birthday of Aragorn_jr who will be seventeen
and Plastic Squirrel who will be celebrating the first anniversary of his twenty-nineth birthday. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAGORN JR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWRL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
I want to give my regards to my hubbie on his 40 th birthday today , he is not a member of PT but I know that all of you know whom I'm talking about ..I love him dearlyPary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Tomorrow, 17 June is Celtavhc's ninteenth birthday
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELTAVHC Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today, 24 June is I aran's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY I ARAN :birthday Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, June 25 is Chikakat's twenty-third birthday:
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIKAKAT Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 27 June is beautiful MelliotSandybanks's birthday, Mellie will be 29 again, unless she has decided to graduate to Jack Benny's age.

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLIE Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow, 02 July is the twenty-second birthday of Excelsior.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXCELSIOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow is Firecracker Day for we Americans (of the US variety), it's officially known as our Independence Day.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY USA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 05 July is Eryan's birthday.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERYAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Today Ereinion is 13 Jumping Flame Smilie and finally a teenager !! Congratulations son Birthday Smilie I love you dearlySmile SmilieMay your day be full of you and happinessSmile Smilie
*Randomly pops back in*
Happy Birthday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
most of you all probably don't know who I am but *hugs*, I am off to Nova Scotia for six weeks

Happy birthday to Erenion and Meneldur's child(I don't know his childs name) Hipip....Horray!Hipip....Horray!.....Hipip....Horray!.....Hipip....Horray!..... Sorry it's a bit late. And by the way' since my name is not on the Party tree I'll say mine is on August 20th. I'm born in the year of the pig. Oink Smilie Oink!
Tomorrow, 08 July is ArwenRingBearer's nineteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARWENRINGBEARER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY EREINION Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

I've added Glorfindel and Ereinion's birthdays to the list. Please check it and let me know if my math was wrong. Happy Elf Smilie

Thank you for remembering on my birthday, Grondy. I do appreciate it. I think being 29 would be nice again, as long as i did not have to re-live the birthday I had. lol. But i think I can admit to my real age. I have gotten carded for both cigarettes and drinks recently, and if I look young enough to buy cigarettes, then I think I am doing ok. (by the way you have to be 18 to purchase cigarettes and 21 for alcohol here.) And I had a really nice birthday and got to celebrate it most of the week. so that was wonderful. So, all my happy wishes came true.

Mellie
Tomorrow, 15 July is the eighteenth birthday of both Elessar lossŰhelin and Rawien (EleberethGilthoniel).
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOSS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAWIEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday Elessar Lossenhelin! Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Birthday SmilieHappy Birthday Rawien! Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie

Have a lovely Birthday Lossenhelin! And you too Raweien.

Namarie!
Thank you Grondy! and same to Glorfindel! I wonder where my twin is at, I must use my telepathic connection with her to tell her that dinner is at 6 Orc Smiling Smilie
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU My dear "son" LOSS Smile Smilie I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY Birthday Smilie I've send you a crd from Denmark Smile Smilie Lots of hugs from "mother Mellon"
Tomorrow, 18 July is Anatea (seajewel) twentieth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANATEA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy Birthday Anatea. Have a great and lovely day. Wish you good luck!

Namarie!
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>