Login | Register

Message Board | Latest Posts | Your Recent Posts | Rules

Thread: The Party Tree

Is this discussion interesting? Share it on Twitter!

Bottom of Page    Message Board > The Forsaken Inn > The Party Tree   << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>
Thanks Mellon, I got your card this morning Orc Smiling Smilie Enjoy the beach...
Tomorrow, 19 July is Wooffy_iluvatar's seventeenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOFY_ILUVATAR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, July 20 is the birthday of Ringfacwen, who will be twenty-six, and Samwisegamgee, who will be eighteen.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINGFACWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMWISEGAMGEE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 24 July 9s the twenty-fifth birthday of Uruk_slayer
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY URUK_SLAYER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday Uruk_Slayer Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 27 July is the twenty-third birthday of Ancalogon.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANCALOGON Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 29 July is Aentra's ninteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AENTRA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 30 July is the ninth birthday of Mariesthrill.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAAPY BIRTHDAY MARIESTHRILL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AENTRA Birthday SmilieI hope you'll have a wonderful day and lot's of cakeJumping Flame Smilie
Happiest of happys, Mariesthrill and Aentra!!!

Health, wealth and happiness to come! Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Tomorrow, 01 August is Mellon's birthday.

Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER MELLON Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
Tomorrow, 03 August is Loni's Mum's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONI'S MUM Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Thank you Grondy Smile Smilie I had a good time with my family
Since it is impolite to ask a lady for her age: how many candles did you blow out? Elf Sticking Tounge Out Smilie
Big Laugh Smilie 38 Vir .
Oh that's not so bad. You're stilll younger than my Mom! And besides, I mistook you for a teen when I first came here, which shows that you still have a young heart!
Tomorrow, 08 August will be the birthdays of Laneth 24 and Bugyfeanor 26.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANETH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUGYFEANOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
I hope you enjoyed your day to the full, my good Mellie......
Quote:
I mistook you for a teen when I first came here, which shows that you still have a young heart!

Quote:
I hope you enjoyed your day to the full, my good Mellie......

That's also because of you guys at PT .Thanks Clover and Loss.
Yours forever in fellowship
Tomorrow, 11 August is Pesi's eighteenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY PESI Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PESI Birthday Smilie And of course to the rest of you that I've forgotten so far Jumping Flame Smilie May your day be happy and filled with only good memoriesSmile Smilie
Today 13 August is Gimli_Axe_Wielder's 28th birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIMLI_AXE_WIELDER Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 14 August is Loni's birthday
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONI Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
I shhould wait a half-hour before posting this but this is my last post for the day, so I don't want to daddle my thumbs waiting until then just to make the following post.

Tomorrow, 18 August is the twenty-eighth birthday of Komosot; and the twenty-fifth birthday of Virumor.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOMOSOT Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRUMOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRUMORBirthday Smilie I hope you 'll have a wonderful day Jumping Flame Smilie
Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRUMOR Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Have an lovely day (even though today's your birthday) so have a lovely rest of the day.Big Smile Smilie
Tomorrow, 20 August is Glorifindel's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORIFINDEL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 24 August is Turgon anwamane's seventeenth birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURGON ANWAMANE Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Happy birthday to you TURGON ANWAMANE Birthday Smilie I hope you'll have a wonderful day Jumping Flame Smilie ENJOY
And of course to you too ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORIFINDEL on the 20th of August :birthday : I hope you had a very nice day Smile Smilie
Tomorrow, 26 August is the seventeenth birthday of Lordioren.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORDIOREN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow 27 August is Eruwen's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERUWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 28 August is the thirty-third birthday of Sirithgollowen.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIRITHGOLLOWEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 29 August is the birthday of both Aina and Robbin' wood.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY AINA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIN' WOOD Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
In another hour I can write:
Quote:
Tomorrow, 14 September is the birthday of Ithil who will be eighteen.

Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITHIL Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Happy Birthday Ithil!!! Pary Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie

Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Jumping Flame SmilieEnjoy your day!! Birthday Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie
Tomorrow, 18 September is the birthday of Celebrian Nenharma.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRIAN NENHARMA Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRIAN NENHARMA Birthday Smilie
I hope you'll have a very special day with lots of cakes
Congrats also to the rest of you that I forgot earlier this SeptemberJumping Flame Smilie
Tomorrow, 20 September is the birthday of Dragon-Reach; he will then ascend to the ubiquitous age of Jack Benny (39).
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON-REACH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 27 September is Maydmarion's birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYDMARION Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
I'm joining your birthday-choir:

Birthday Smile Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie Jumping Flame Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYDMARION Jumping Flame Smilie Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie Birthday Smile Smilie

Have many a nice day, tomorrow and in the future!!
I too join the birthday-choir :HAPPY BIRTHDAY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYDMARION
May you have a wonderful day tomorrow with lots of cakes and special momentsBirthday Smilie
Lots of hugs from me in NorwayWaving Hello Smilie
Sneaking in to offer more birthday greetings, Mayd, and to congrat' you with the "Wheel-score"!!! Angel Smilie Pary Smilie Pary SmiliePary SmiliePary SmiliePary SmilieAngel Smilie
Tomorrow, 30 September is Darous's twenty-seventh birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAROUS Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
In another hour it will again be tomorrow when I can post:
Tomorrow, 01 October is the 52nd birthday of Ghan-buri-Ghan.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHAN-BURI-GHAN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie

Tomorrow, 01 October is Asteroth's twenty-second birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTEROTH Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTEROTH Birthday Smilie I hope you'll have a wonderful dayJumping Flame Smilie
Birthday Smile Smilie Happy Birthday to Asteroth, Darous and Ghan. Kiss Smilie

Hope you all had great birthdays -Birthday Smilie Same star sign as me Cool Smilie

Love
Maydmarion

ps Thank you for my birthday wishes xxx
Tomorrow, 06 October is Elen's Birthday.
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEN Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Tomorrow, 08 October is Díneniel's sixteenth birthday.
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINENIEL Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie
TODAY MY YOUNGEST DAUGTHER TINA IS 8 YEARS OLD Birthday Smilie
Congratulations Tina Jumping Flame Smilie I love you dearly
Today is also the birthday of my only daughter Megan who has celebrated a few 29th birthdays and has a few more to go before she has to upgrade to her 39th. Elf With a Big Grin Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL YOU DAUGHTERS (and sons) Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
Pary Smilie Birthday Smilie WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS ALSO TODAY
Birthday Smilie Pary Smilie
  << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30] [31] [32] [33] [34] [35] [36] [37] [38] [39] [40] [41] [42] [43] [44] [45] [46] [47] [48] [49] [50] [51] [52] [53] [54] [55] [56] [57] >>